over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lost my best friend

Creation

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey brothers,

I just found out my best buddy passed away from an apparent heart attack(only details I have at the moment)....He was running anavar + tren/test/mast blend...32 years old.....

You just never know what could happen

I talked to him the day before and everything was all good....

Stay safe out there brothers

Really sorry to his this. My condolences to you, and his family. RIP

32 is too young.

That's terrible. I lost my best friend of 30 years in 2015. He was only 40. I still wish I could tell him about all the things that he's missed out on in recent years.

Did your friend have a family? I'd try to be there for his family if possible.

So sorry for your loss......

Wow, so sorry to hear this. 32 is way too young go die. It scares the shit out of me when I hear about young people passing away.

Hey brothers,

I just found out my best buddy passed away from an apparent heart attack(only details I have at the moment)....He was running anavar + tren/test/mast blend...32 years old.....

Was he a member on here? Sorry to hear the news. Wow, 32 is so young. I was only 38 when I nearly died from my heart attack.

So he didn't have any indication that his heart was at risk? That is how it was for me too. I had mine in the gym squatting.

Sorry to hear about your loss brother.
Losing someone you care about is always hard, but even more so when they go so young.

That's terrible. So sorry for your loss. He was so young. It really saddens me.

Was he a member on here? Sorry to hear the news. Wow, 32 is so young. I was only 38 when I nearly died from my heart attack.

So he didn't have any indication that his heart was at risk? That is how it was for me too. I had mine in the gym squatting.

He had few of health issues growing up (lung collapsed a few times)- hes 6`8 and grew too fast.....He was addicted to IV heroin for 6 years with bad veins to the point he couldnt even donate blood.... He had just hit the 3 year mark of being off heroin

IV drug addiction + steroids = probably not a great idea :( No other stimulants?

Always sad to hear this :(

Terrible thing I’m very sorry to hear that brother.

But I gotta say ask, why would you tell us about what AAS he was using like that contributed to his death but then oh yea he also had all kinds of health issues his entire life and used to IV heroin for 6 years?

Do you think the steroids are what killed him?

Not dismissing your loss at all please don’t take it that way again I’m sorry you lost your friend.

Terrible thing I’m very sorry to hear that brother.

But I gotta say ask, why would you tell us about what AAS he was using like that contributed to his death but then oh yea he also had all kinds of health issues his entire life and used to IV heroin for 6 years?

Do you think the steroids are what killed him?

Not dismissing your loss at all please don’t take it that way again I’m sorry you lost your friend.

Ya I see where you are coming from man and I appreciate the condolences

But I mean other than having ruined veins his health during the last 3 years had been great with no issues...

We find out more info Monday regarding the cause

I am very sorry to read this. I hope you and his family are ok.

Ya I see where you are coming from man and I appreciate the condolences

But I mean other than having ruined veins his health during the last 3 years had been great with no issues...

We find out more info Monday regarding the cause

He’s doing better than all of us now, nothing can ever hurt him again brother....

I am very sorry for your loss.

I myself just got news Wednesday that a friend(not super close) who I worked with over the years just passed. My age...37 and just celebrated his first father's day Sunday. His child was less than a year old and he had been married less than 2 years..and seemingly quite healthy. He went to the hospital Sunday(father's day evening) for a migraine. They found he had an aggressive cancer on his brain and they had to do surgery immediately. Two days later after fighting to stay alive, he was dead. Sometimes life does not make any sense..and it leaves you with nothing but questions and heartbreak.

Rest in peace to your friend.

He had few of health issues growing up (lung collapsed a few times)- hes 6`8 and grew too fast.....He was addicted to IV heroin for 6 years with bad veins to the point he couldnt even donate blood.... He had just hit the 3 year mark of being off heroin

Sad man, sorry for your loss... Back in dec i had a good friend of mine who was also a recovered addict (coke/pills/alcohol) who had a massive heart attack at 35 and died. Just got married in September few months before.

He wasn't in shape at all and had weight issues, but ya years of rec drug abuse can be a lot on your heart years later on top of aas.

I have battled my demons with both alcohol and uppers in the past, and I'm confident it's why i can't tolerate aas now at 36 nearly as well as i used to.

Narcs are filtered out through your kidneys, and that damage is irreversible... Kidney and heart are linked together.

Hey brothers,

Im sorry bro, ive lost a few over the last 10 yrs. I see their faces every day. Live strong for them. God bless Prayers out

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131