over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low carb...

the only time i feel hypo with low/no carbs is if i take yohimbine on an empty stomach , and then its not bad jusr a little shakes and cravings.

a normal highish carb day for me is 100-150g , normally its under 50

The lower your carb intake is, the lower your bodyfat will be.

Macros affect the way you look.

For me its this.

1.Always keep the protein Highest.
2.Medium fats.
3.Low carbs.

if i want to put size on.

1.Always keep the protein highest
2.Medium carbs.
3.I still eat some fat buts its lower.

I like the look of High Protein,medium fats and low carb, Look the best in my opinion.

Too many people eat too many carbs. When i eat too many carbs i overproduce insulin.

If you read on nutrition you will see that Protein and Fats are essential nutrients and that carbs are not.
I'm going to agree with you on part and disagree on another part. You're right about the body overproducing insulin in response to an overfeeding of carbs, especially if fat intake is on the low side for that meal. However, just because one's carbs are low does not necessarily mean they have low body fat. I have seen bros that have a regular intake of 500 (low days) and are shredded to the bone. I've also seen dudes in keto that are still fluffy :). Not trying to play Devil's advocate, but just stating my opinion.

It's quite a scary feeling isn't it? Like a panic attack on steroids (see what I did there? Lol).

Tren has been known to cause blood sugar crashes in some individuals. It doesn't for me at a moderate dose, but once it builds up in my system I have to pay closer attention to meal timing.

lol indeed. It happened right after I introduced the MT2, so I have a feeling it had something to do more so with that. I've read things more recently about it causing an increase in insulin sensitivity so it makes sense.

lol indeed. It happened right after I introduced the MT2, so I have a feeling it had something to do more so with that. I've read things more recently about it causing an increase in insulin sensitivity so it makes sense.
Also heard it can vastly increase hematocrit, but not sure the level of truth to that claim. Must be doing some crazy things inside your body lol.

lol I wish I had a metabolism that let me say 200g a day is low carb. lol that's like a heavy leg day refeed for me

I would say yes my metabolism is pretty fast and it's pretty hard for me to put on muscle. Since upping my protein to 1.5-1.7 and lowering my carbs has actually helped a ton with size and leaning out.

I think the coffee yesterday was what caused me to go hypo. I never drink coffee. May try to get to 150g of carbs

I'm pretty sure you have it backward. That would mean one is insulin sensitive.

Right, and then those individuals would have to be very careful if they venture into taking insulin while on that kind of diet.

you will adjust....yes.

I always keep PB and rice krispy treats in my bag...

because hypo sucks.

Is peanut butter and rice crispy treats what will get you back to normal fairly quick ? I've gone hypo a few times since doing super low carbs and I always tried chocolate but seems to take a while before I feel normal .

I'm going to agree with you on part and disagree on another part. You're right about the body overproducing insulin in response to an overfeeding of carbs, especially if fat intake is on the low side for that meal. However, just because one's carbs are low does not necessarily mean they have low body fat. I have seen bros that have a regular intake of 500 (low days) and are shredded to the bone. I've also seen dudes in keto that are still fluffy :). Not trying to play Devil's advocate, but just stating my opinion.

Are they on gear?

I have experienced hypo and it is not fun. That was in the past. The last few months, I have gone ketogenic and never had a problem. My ketone levels run .8-3.5 day to day. I have dropped 20lbs and one of two of my BP meds. I have no problem doing LCHF.

Unless using insulin. You do not have to worry about the dangers that come with hypoglycemia. Your body has many ways to prevent the body from going into deep stages of hypo. But it's normal for ppl especially on gear to dip a bit into shaky stages or even light body sweats. Ride it out and see. Ull be Ok.

Well I'm cutting right now and I'm on keto
High fats
Moderate protein
30 grams of carbs or less
It work wonder for burning fat but downside is the strength you lose at first getting acclimated to it

Most are, but I know Alberto Nunez is natural and he kept carbs in the 400-700 range all last prep for his pro shows. He's an anomaly though lol.

When your natural You dont want a High Carb diet!

In fact for Natural the best Macro diet is:

1.High protein
2.Medium Fats
3.Low carb

You need fats. A high carb low fat = disaster.

The low carb increase natural GH.

The high Protein increase natural GH and keep the muscle.

The medium fats keep testosterone High.

You keep muscle with High protein and get leaner tru low carbs while having good testosterone levels tru Fat intakes.

Last edited:

Not really.

Too many people eat too many carbs. When i eat too many carbs i overproduce insulin.

In the context of people who train hard and are lean, this is usually not the case.

If you read on nutrition you will see that Protein and Fats are essential nutrients and that carbs are not.

Yet our brains work on glucose? For atheletes carbs are essential.

I noticed if I keep my protein in the 2g/lb range I am ok on low carbs.
I don't lose strength I am actually gaining strength, size and weight

I always tried chocolate but seems to take a while before I feel normal .

Chocolate, at least dark one with 60% cocoa min contains anywhere from 40-60g fats per 100g... making it unsuitable for hypo's... you want fast acting carbs!

In my experience, what works the fastest is carrot juice... your skin will love it too... loaded with provitamin A! :)

1.High protein
2.Medium Fats
3.Low carb

It's really not that simple... :cool:

And honestly, I'd even say that kind of diet is VERY counterproductive for naturals, and definitely more suited for enhanced athletes... a low carb approach, if not on a TRUE ketogenic diet (80% fats - 20% protein), is actually extremely cataboli - even on gear - if followed for too much time. Frequent refeeds to replenish glycogen stores are MANDATORY.

It happens to me periodically while on AAS and off. It normally happens if I start the day off with a high sugar meal for breakfast such as pancakes/waffles/french toast with syrup. Then I just inhale any type of cereal I can get my hands on.

1.High protein
2.Medium Fats
3.Low carb

You need fats. A high carb low fat = disaster.

The low carb increase natural GH.

The high Protein increase natural GH and keep the muscle.

The medium fats keep testosterone High.

You keep muscle with High protein and get leaner tru low carbs while having good testosterone levels tru Fat intakes.

Way too broad of a view and very general. Everyone is different. Some naturals definitely perform better with a higher carb, lower fat approach.

Not to mention endurance athletes. In endurance athletes a high carbohydrate based diet is super beneficial and used way more frequently than a higher fat based approach.

Macros affect the way you look.

For me its this.

1.Always keep the protein Highest.

2.Medium fats.

3.Low carbs.

if i want to put size on.

1.Always keep the protein highest

2.Medium carbs.

3.I still eat some fat buts its lower.

I like the look of High Protein,medium fats and low carb, Look the best in my opinion.

essential in what way? Carbs are full of nutrients and fiber. Saying Carbs are not essential does not make any sense

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws