over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose HGH - cancer protective or cancer promoting

superbigd

Registered
Hey really curious about running a low dose HgH protocol but I keep coming across conflicting articles and studies. Some say that low dose HGH could help ward off tumor growth whereas other studies state the complete opposite, even to go as far as stating how dangerous HgH is.

So what is it? A 2iu a day is it really that risky?

I talked to a life extension doctor about this. He said if you have a genetic predisposition to cancer, as in your parents, grandparents, or siblings have cancer, then don’t use it. Otherwise you’re fine.

I talked to a life extension doctor about this. He said if you have a genetic predisposition to cancer, as in your parents, grandparents, or siblings have cancer, then don’t use it. Otherwise you’re fine.

I heard similar.....

Well that’s rather vague. I mean we all have some level of predesposition to cancer. What are some of the newer studies saying? Dante or stewie have input? And what’s the relative impact on a 2iu ED regiment

Simplest way to look at it is this:

1) GH doesn't directly "cause" cancer.
2) GH/IGF-1 can accelerate the spread and development of cancer once it occurs within the body. But GH is not the direct trigger mechanism. It is not carcinogenic.

Thus, if predisposed (genetically more likely) to get cancer, GH could increase your risk of developing cancer that spreads out of control before your own body corrects it, causing a health risk and requiring treatment. If you get cancer while taking GH, it wasn't the GH. It was already in your cards anyway, most likely. But the GH (increased IGF-1) may allow it to spread more aggressively.

GH increases IGF-1 levels. The anti cancer effects if things like calorie restriction, fasting and metformin are all derived from their IGF-1 lowering effects. Many of cancers are hormones driven (fed). This is why oral drug treatments can sometimes involve reducing estrogen, IGF-1, etc.

Simplest way to look at it is this:

1) GH doesn't directly "cause" cancer.
2) GH/IGF-1 can accelerate the spread and development of cancer once it occurs within the body. But GH is not the direct trigger mechanism. It is not carcinogenic.

Thus, if predisposed (genetically more likely) to get cancer, GH could increase your risk of developing cancer that spreads out of control before your own body corrects it, causing a health risk and requiring treatment. If you get cancer while taking GH, it wasn't the GH. It was already in your cards anyway, most likely. But the GH (increased IGF-1) may allow it to spread more aggressively.

GH increases IGF-1 levels. The anti cancer effects if things like calorie restriction, fasting and metformin are all derived from their IGF-1 lowering effects. Many of cancers are hormones driven (fed). This is why oral drug treatments can sometimes involve reducing estrogen, IGF-1, etc.

This ^^^

I remember reading a Dante post (on a FB forum) some time ago.
Someone had brought up the fact that GH could cause cancer growth but that there hadnt really been ANY evidence, anecdotal or not.

But I was more surprised to see the amount of people who knew/had friends that had some pretty nasty health issues due to increlex and IGF-1 usage. Obviously these were just stories from people but it was overwhelming.

Dont know how to look into this more but it was interesting.
You'd THINK that we'd see cases from 1990's on up with guys having weird cancers from long term GH use....but nothing to note really.

I remember reading a Dante post (on a FB forum) some time ago.
Someone had brought up the fact that GH could cause cancer growth but that there hadnt really been ANY evidence, anecdotal or not.

But I was more surprised to see the amount of people who knew/had friends that had some pretty nasty health issues due to increlex and IGF-1 usage. Obviously these were just stories from people but it was overwhelming.

Dont know how to look into this more but it was interesting.
You'd THINK that we'd see cases from 1990's on up with guys having weird cancers from long term GH use....but nothing to note really.
If you get cancer, and you're running a lot of IGF-1 or gh, the cascade of progression can quickly outpace anything your body's own system can counteract. This is when a problem develops.

If you get cancer, and you're running a lot of IGF-1 or gh, the cascade of progression can quickly outpace anything your body's own system can counteract. This is when a problem develops.

How would one prevent that from happening? Luck?

Dante also brought up the fact we aren't really seeing cancer from GH users but it seems cancer is happening to people who have used peptides. No proof for scientific data on it, just an observation.

I believe it boosts immunity overall. I mean it makes sense in that when you're young and you body is producing more growth hormones, you are less likely to have a major illness.

In the year I've ran HGH, I literally could not catch a cold, the flu, anything. I was around hundreds of sick people, even stayed and had sex with my girlfriend multiple times when she had pretty bad colds and I never once got sick. Not a thing.

Yes, it only takes a mouth to make a rumor, but thousands times of work to prove it's just a rumor.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131