over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose HGH Indefinitely?

Yes… been on GH for about 10 years. Even at my leanest my belly seems bloated. How long did it take cleaning out to notice a drop in the visceral fat?

GH gut certainly not a worry at 2IU daily! I agree with @BALDNAZI and @b-boy that the phenomenon is basically adipose tissue and fluid retention... massive abdominal musculature still pushes through fat. I think, with LR3 IGF-I (which is shown to increase gut/visceral growth in ruminants at least) in the mix with some guys maybe that accounts for some small % of what you see with GH gut (this would be more long-lasting in its effects, i.e., non-reversible), and then it's largely due to insulin resistance or the use of slin (suppressed fat oxidation, glycogen storage). GH does promote sodium and water rentention in organs, e.g., renal tubuli.

Me too and didn't take long for the gut. Good thing is the ugly tire that seems impossible to loose around the sides and back melted away like
butter.+
That’s the funny thing, no love handles or any of that shit. Just hard gut, that if left unchecked can get to pregnancy levels lol. I’m not as lean as many on here but I really don’t carry much fat anywhere. I have great vascularity, always did. But the gut is the issue, power lifter style. Very hard to get rid of. So dropping the GH and focusing on more paleo style eating might do the trick.

I’m thinking once I get it to a reasonable level, decent amount of tren and diet should help. Tren has this appetite suppressing effect on me as well as melting fat off me. It makes me crave protein also and I lean out. I will experiment this spring with a decent amount and lower test. Add GH again after I’m satisfied.

That’s the funny thing, no love handles or any of that shit. Just hard gut, that if left unchecked can get to pregnancy levels lol. I’m not as lean as many on here but I really don’t carry much fat anywhere. I have great vascularity, always did. But the gut is the issue, power lifter style. Very hard to get rid of. So dropping the GH and focusing on more paleo style eating might do the trick.

I’m thinking once I get it to a reasonable level, decent amount of tren and diet should help. Tren has this appetite suppressing effect on me as well as melting fat off me. It makes me crave protein also and I lean out. I will experiment this spring with a decent amount and lower test. Add GH again after I’m satisfied.
Oh yeah bro, rhGH doesn't work well in people with central obesity, it actually severely reduces the efficacy because of effects on pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics. But when you add it back once you're ~15% b.f., the rest of the abdominal fat should melt away.

Tren is potently anti-adipogenic, var has a unique anti-adipogenic (hepatic ketogenesis) mechanism, clen is a great drug (anabolic agent AND lipolytic), e.g. 80 μg clenbuterol ↑RMR 21% over 3 hr (78 kg bodyweight men), fat oxidation ↑39%. These are usually well-tolerated staples for recomp.

As people become more thick and muscular so do their cores. Some people have builds and proportions that accentuate it even more and that's just genetics. Yes, GH probably plays some role in cases but this is also non-GH reality for a good number of folks. Hate to say it but goes with the territory - given a powerful man, he won't have a tiny weak core as that's what bridges his upper and lower body together.

But more high doses than continual low dose?
I will have to say the poison is in both the amount and length of exposure. I'm willing to bet years on end at even small to moderate dosage would lead to insulin resistance at a decent degree. Looking back at my original first post in this thread I probably should have warned of this. Small amount of HGH for short periods will actually decrease visceral fat at least in obese people, but long term exposure will more than likely have opposite effect.

I usually take a few months off a year, would that be adequate to avoid the issue? Gut and love handles are always a huge issue for me…

I will have to say the poison is in both the amount and length of exposure. I'm willing to bet years on end at even small to moderate dosage would lead to insulin resistance at a decent degree. Looking back at my original first post in this thread I probably should have warned of this. Small amount of HGH for short periods will actually decrease visceral fat at least in obese people, but long term exposure will more than likely have opposite effect.
Guy at work is perfect example. Over 50 former competitor, in phenomenal shape. Still lives the lifestyle, he’s obsessive with everything. Shredded head to toe but has the protruding gut with a veiny six pack. NEVER comes off growth, on pharm grade stuff for years. He thinks that’s the problem but won’t come off lol. Where I have a thick power lifter build so it goes with my body, it looks really out of place on him being so ripped. Gotta be the GH

Guy at work is perfect example. Over 50 former competitor, in phenomenal shape. Still lives the lifestyle, he’s obsessive with everything. Shredded head to toe but has the protruding gut with a veiny six pack. NEVER comes off growth, on pharm grade stuff for years. He thinks that’s the problem but won’t come off lol. Where I have a thick power lifter build so it goes with my body, it looks really out of place on him being so ripped. Gotta be the GH
It's insulin resistance, which I'm sure the GH helped develop 🙂👍🏿

It's insulin resistance, which I'm sure the GH helped develop 🙂👍🏿
superweed.jpg
Food for thought. Glyphosate use in agriculture has dramatically increased 10 fold over 25 years since 1997. This herbacide causes leaky gut syndrome by altering gut flora resulting in distruptions of tight junctions in the gut. This state dramatically increases inflammation. Bolating and distention is a sign of this issue. Insulin use pushed carbohydrates use in BBing, which generally come from mass produced big agriculture crops that are heavily sprayed with this chemical. So you have here a double whammy, leaky gut causing inflammatory response to digesting particles due to glyphosate and increased consumption of glyphosate laden food stuffs.

This ^^^
Eben if it's above 100 here and there, as long as you aren't consistently getting high glucose readings you are good to go.
What do you think is too high for fasted BG levels while taking GH before needing a break?

What do you think is too high for fasted BG levels while taking GH before needing a break?
Staying in the 100-125 range is considered pre-diabetic, not good 👎🏿

Staying in the 100-125 range is considered pre-diabetic, not good 👎🏿
Awesome, good to see a set of numbers to look out for. I stay diligent with all my stuff so I’m always checking my glucose fasted and was worrisome on the days it was like 110 and then the next it wouldn’t be like 91 or something like that.

If you have been running 2 to 4 IUs for a while and you have some visceral fat around.... is not insulin insensitivity... you're just fat period... Oh but bro... I am lean everywhere else just my belly doesn't go away...
I bet that if you post a picture of you we will discover that you are fat even if you think you are "lean" everywhere else except your belly.

1.5iu for 1 1/2 years straight now. No difference in my echocardiogram or A1C level. Definitely helps keep me lean which is my reason for using it. I don't plan on stopping.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws