advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

More hgh = more IGF-1 = bigger muscles, easier fat burning etc.

Luki,

How do you and others like you - who employ the usage of higher doses of gear avoid things like hepatic adenomas?

we have had a small number of guys on this board over the years who developed these.

do you have any particular insight into this matter?

Luki,

How do you and others like you - who employ the usage of higher doses of gear avoid things like hepatic adenomas?

we have had a small number of guys on this board over the years who developed these.

do you have any particular insight into this matter?
It's 90% genetics my friend, I get virtually no side effects from whatever I use and regardless of the dosage. Resistance to side effects and health are also the genetics everyone is talking about

It's 90% genetics my friend, I get virtually no side effects from whatever I use and regardless of the dosage. Resistance to side effects and health are also the genetics everyone is talking about

One trainer told me this is the most important ... to not get sick from abuse

i hear you. i went in for an ultrasound and they found a tumor on my liver.

it was a hemangioma.

i went in for a CT scan years later, they found 3 more tumors... also hemangiomas.

if it's 90% genetics, what is the other 10%?

assuming that i dont have the side effect-resistant genetics (which i probably do, considering what ive done to myself over the years), what advice would you give me?

avoid tren and orals....control estrogen tightly?

i hear you. i went in for an ultrasound and they found a tumor on my liver.

it was a hemangioma.

i went in for a CT scan years later, they found 3 more tumors... also hemangiomas.

if it's 90% genetics, what is the other 10%?

assuming that i dont have the side effect-resistant genetics (which i probably do, considering what ive done to myself over the years), what advice would you give me?

avoid tren and orals....control estrogen tightly?
Quite honestly - give it a rest and limit yourself to testosterone and some light primo / eq anabolics. GH in this case is also not the best choice due to the fact that an increased igf will cause the growth of everything, including tumors, etc.

The truth is, either big muscles or health, you won't have two things at the same time.

This is mentioned constantly on this forum.

indeed. Big A mentioned it in his legendary post.

i just feel that it's a weird thing to say to someone though... like, to give them the advice "you see, the key to not getting sick, is something that is out of your control"

he told you the key to not getting sick from abuse is genetics?

Yes i know it sound crazy

He told me he have met guys that he wondered how the fuck they were alive ...

And that either you have it or not ...

His best trainer with superb shape and great structure couldnt compete cause his health was geting hamered from the drugs required

Yes i know it sound crazy

He told me he have met guys that he wondered how the fuck they were alive ...

And that either you have it or not ...

His best trainer with superb shape and great structure couldnt compete cause his health was geting hamered from the drugs required

interesting.

adenomas have always been the things that scared me the most about AAS. you can make sure all your other markers are in check... but an adenoma could pop up out of nowhere at any time under any circumstance...

and it basically means get off the gear, or have part of your liver taken out (and drastically lowering dosages in future usage).

I will say yes, in bodybuilding there is no place for reason, and whoever says that he is reasonable, either there are no results or simply lying

well there are certainly differing levels of unreasonableness in bodybuilding.

for example Fakhri Mubarak spent thousands on gear, but didn't drop a nickel a day on an ACE inhibitor, now he's got kidney failure.

same with Fouad Abiad... watched episode 16 of his podcast last night wherein he said his GFR was 40, because he never took blood pressure medication and spent decades with high blood pressure...and he was talking about competing again in the future... in his 40's

just a tiny pill once a day with no side effects would have helped them avoid terrible health conditions, but they didn't make that decision... for some reason.

well there are certainly differing levels of unreasonableness in bodybuilding.

for example Fakhri Mubarak spent thousands on gear, but didn't drop a nickel a day on an ACE inhibitor, now he's got kidney failure.

same with Fouad Abiad... watched episode 16 of his podcast last night wherein he said his GFR was 40, because he never took blood pressure medication and spent decades with high blood pressure...and he was talking about competing again in the future... in his 40's

just a tiny pill once a day with no side effects would have helped them avoid terrible health conditions, but they didn't make that decision... for some reason.
Fakhri got interviewed not to long ago by MD about this and doctor talked to him about his kidneys and about AAS and the effect it has on the kidneys. Its a good interview you guys should check it out Fakhri Mubarak Opens Up About His Health Issues | Anabolic Doc Ep. 18 - Bing video

Quite honestly - give it a rest and limit yourself to testosterone and some light primo / eq anabolics. GH in this case is also not the best choice due to the fact that an increased igf will cause the growth of everything, including tumors, etc.

The truth is, either big muscles or health, you won't have two things at the same time.

HARD TRUTH!!

Your going to need “lighter weeks” when feeling over trained. Just drop volume and/or intensity down a bit for a week and re-asses fatigue.

Like instead of 16 work sets for chest a week, drop it down to 8 sets. Then slowly add sets back. Or say you do RP sets for a muscle, just do one straight set and move on

You have to accumulate fatigue, then let it dissipate. Or you have to walk the line where you recover between workouts. But if your training hard, fatigue will eventually build up.

Hell how many times have you seen guys go on vacation for a week and come back and set rep/weight PRs? A lot. Just do a “easy week” every 6/8 weeks.
I have experienced the exact same thing! After 8 weeks I have to back off the volume for 1-2 weeks. I’ve also noticed that the same rule applies to dosage of anabolics ( e.g., test & Tren). They begins to lose their affect after about 8 weeks. Therefore, when I was competing I alternated between reloads & deloads by reducing both work sets and dosages for 2 weeks ( DELOAD) then I’d switch back to higher volumes and dosages for 8 weeks (RELOAD).

I have experienced the exact same thing! After 8 weeks I have to back off the volume for 1-2 weeks. I’ve also noticed that the same rule applies to dosage of anabolics ( e.g., test & Tren). They begins to lose their affect after about 8 weeks. Therefore, when I was competing I alternated between reloads & deloads by reducing both work sets and dosages for 2 weeks ( DELOAD) then I’d switch back to higher volumes and dosages for 8 weeks (RELOAD).
Probably have to be on short esters for 2 weeks off to do much , right?

Have you seen the drama between Fouad, Leo Rex and also Nick Trigili?
Leo basically says Fouad is a complete retard with complete kidney failure in his near future, but Fouad dropped out of a show due to alarming lab work but then went straight into off-season phase and talking about competing again. Leo says it's over, get off everything now and hope for the best. Fouad said he is on some "experimental" kidney drug which Leo says he knows because he's taking the same thing. Fouad threatened to post some of Trigili's past homo pics unless they stop talking about him. The drama lol.

I'm not judging either way, but will be interesting if or when the kidneys are done permanently.

Have you seen the drama between Fouad, Leo Rex and also Nick Trigili?
Leo basically says Fouad is a complete retard with complete kidney failure in his near future, but Fouad dropped out of a show due to alarming lab work but then went straight into off-season phase and talking about competing again. Leo says it's over, get off everything now and hope for the best. Fouad said he is on some "experimental" kidney drug which Leo says he knows because he's taking the same thing. Fouad threatened to post some of Trigili's past homo pics unless they stop talking about him. The drama lol.

I'm not judging either way, but will be interesting if or when the kidneys are done permanently.

is any of that actually true - and not just he said/she said?

Probably have to be on short esters for 2 weeks off to do much , right?
Not really. Long ester test kicks in faster than most people realize. That’s why it’s not uncommon for a first time user of test cypionate to gain 5-10 pounds in the first week or two.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws