advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

How much Trestolone are you running?
Since you usually use high Test it will be hard to dial it for e2.

I found a quite good spot in the 200mg/week range... At 350 i start aromatising really too much but with 12,5mg Aromasin eod i fixed the issue (was on 150mg TestE with that dose of Trest).
but i don't use trest just test and trenbolone

You know it is quite watery for me, hehe but I found the reason, estradiol rose a bit too much for me and it corrects it.

Yes, I use syntherol twice a week in my arms all the time. The circumference has increased by a stable 2cm and in the next 7-8 months I will add another 2cm will be a great effect because the arms look completely natural.

Do you not think if you weren't as dry in the offseason your knees may feel better? Obviously stay lean but you are super lean for offseason so I personally think you could relax things a little if growth is your primary goal. Obviously you know what you are doing (look at you) but figured I would suggest it.

Do you not think if you weren't as dry in the offseason your knees may feel better? Obviously stay lean but you are super lean for offseason so I personally think you could relax things a little if growth is your primary goal. Obviously you know what you are doing (look at you) but figured I would suggest it.

as someone who has pretty brutal knee issues, i personally find my knees are much worse off when im holding more water, they honestly feel best in prep. I guess it has to do with the excess water retention causing the inflammation in the knees to worsen but that's a completely uneducated presumption. Obviously it could be more body weight related but Im about to test my theory with trying a lower test cycle and going higher on "dry" compounds

as someone who has pretty brutal knee issues, i personally find my knees are much worse off when im holding more water, they honestly feel best in prep. I guess it has to do with the excess water retention causing the inflammation in the knees to worsen but that's a completely uneducated presumption. Obviously it could be more body weight related but Im about to test my theory with trying a lower test cycle and going higher on "dry" compounds

Everyone is different. Although my suggestion isn't to put on a lot of water retention. That could most certainly worsen issues and could just be uncomfortable in general (lower back pumps, higher bp etc). My suggestion was more just don't be super dry if growth is your primary goal. But sure add in some herbal anti-inflammatories (curcumin, ginger, garlic etc), increase healthy fats, 200mg deca, ease off on the anti-estrogens and stay very lean but just not extremely dry. Me personally when I get dry (especially when adding a daily AI) my knees usually start having issues when lifting heavy weight.

Luki today I saw a pic of you stood next to 2 competing bodybuilders (1 of them must be trained by Matt Jansen). You looked mutant like in the pic so save to say things are going well for you right now :)

Luki today I saw a pic of you stood next to 2 competing bodybuilders (1 of them must be trained by Matt Jansen). You looked mutant like in the pic so save to say things are going well for you right now :)
thanks mate but I'm not satisfied yet even in pop, I need some 25 pounds then maybe it will be more impressive 😅

by the way, two of my clients won gold medals at this competition and my girlfriend won a pro card in the wellness category

Attachments

• 482CB82C-2F0A-40F1-8542-A558E9BFD079.jpeg
    482CB82C-2F0A-40F1-8542-A558E9BFD079.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 206
  • 1A917A65-E9CF-4E8D-82F4-BB22512E2363.jpeg
    1A917A65-E9CF-4E8D-82F4-BB22512E2363.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 203
  • B92FDAB6-9EF9-464B-979A-920250916464.jpeg
    B92FDAB6-9EF9-464B-979A-920250916464.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 193
Luki,

What would you have to do to gain significant bodyfat? Have you ever been fat by normal people's standards? Do you have any pics from a period where you are not lean?

Congrats to your clients and your girlfriend!!! She looks really lean for wellness no? I am not entirely sure the judging criteria for that category.

I don't even wanna know how hard it is to fill out a tall physique like that, but you've certainly done a great job! Wide as a barn door! Great job, sir...

Client has what, a ten pack? :ROFLMAO: lean as hell

As for my girlfriends it looks just like looking pro in weness - people think that weelness are just fat girls lol but it is not

As for me, I am fat now, the highest level of body fat in my life was in April this year at 137kg (302lbs) fasted - as in the pictures, I think I can't be more fat

Attachments

• IMG_5833.JPEG
    IMG_5833.JPEG
    115.3 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_5848.MOV
    1.7 MB
Luki, you look greattt brother.
I know this is fat for you, but you are leaner than 95% of the posters on here lol.
I can tell you are in offseason from the back, but it is incredible how DRYYY you stay from the front. Crazy.
I don't believe in meso or endo or all that. But have you always been naturally lean?

I know this is fat for you, but you are leaner than 95% of the posters on here lol.
I can tell you are in offseason from the back, but it is incredible how DRYYY you stay from the front. Crazy.
I don't believe in meso or endo or all that. But have you always been naturally lean?
Yes that's right, I've never been really fat. I have not had any problems with body fat. When I start the diet, the fat literally melts on me, all I need to do is cut some calories. Anyway, suffice it to say that even in the last weeks before the competition, it was very rare that I stepped below 500g of carbohydrates per day.

But I think it also prevents me from breaking the new weight because I have in my head all the time that I am too fat and I need to cut

Lol I wanna get to the level where veins in abs = fat

it was nice to meet you in there Luki!!! congrats for ur girlfriend!

he would be a great coach i thought .

Yes that's right, I've never been really fat. I have not had any problems with body fat. When I start the diet, the fat literally melts on me, all I need to do is cut some calories. Anyway, suffice it to say that even in the last weeks before the competition, it was very rare that I stepped below 500g of carbohydrates per day.

But I think it also prevents me from breaking the new weight because I have in my head all the time that I am too fat and I need to cut
Same problem like Roman Fritz have..but both of you are ripped even at peak of a bulk

I changed the protocol a bit, put the train down and high nandrolone came in its place. The reason for this was pain in the joints, but what I have seen more than once, offseason without nandrolone does not work well. Nandrolone, due to its effect on joints and tendons, allows you to train hard, strength begins to return, I hope to do some PR.

I'm adding a video of rack pull 320kg x6 reps, last year I made 380x4 and now I want to get to 400kg x4 reps

fasting weight stable 286 pounds and I hold a little less water than in the last video so it's time to add calories and go higher with weight

I changed the protocol a bit, put the train down and high nandrolone came in its place. The reason for this was pain in the joints, but what I have seen more than once, offseason without nandrolone does not work well. Nandrolone, due to its effect on joints and tendons, allows you to train hard, strength begins to return, I hope to do some PR.

I'm adding a video of rack pull 320kg x6 reps, last year I made 380x4 and now I want to get to 400kg x4 reps

fasting weight stable 286 pounds and I hold a little less water than in the last video so it's time to add calories and go higher with weight

You are looking incredible at 286. Great job and impressive lifts. Czyni mnie dumnym Polakiem

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws