advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

Back shot after today's hamstrings workout and 30 minutes of cardio, so no pump at all. It's time to start to grow, I start rebounding on Monday, I have healed my injuries, my knees are in really good condition now and after almost 4 years I can squat hard again. Aim to tighten the legs, mainly quads and adductors, to give the leg optical volume. improve arms, mainly triceps and optically reduce the waist, i.e. add size to the shoulders and back. And if I manage to fix everything satisfactorily, I will want to do a contest in the summer or the second half of the year.

Impressive conditioning and physique luki! Keep up the good work.

Today in the morning pics of the end of the cutting period and the beginning of the bulking phase. It's been a long time since I had such a low weight, but that was the goal, it was needed to be able to carry out a good reboud. Tomorrow I am starting the first of 5 days of high carbs it will be on Monday and Tuesday 1000g carbs with novorapid to help push glycogen and fluid into the muscles

E26AB69F-43EB-4F68-A49A-430EEEB1E983.jpeg

Today in the morning pics of the end of the cutting period and the beginning of the bulking phase. It's been a long time since I had such a low weight, but that was the goal, it was needed to be able to carry out a good reboud. Tomorrow I am starting the first of 5 days of high carbs it will be on Monday and Tuesday 1000g carbs with novorapid to help push glycogen and fluid into the muscles

View attachment 138236
I would be so excited right now in your place, looking forward to all the food I'll be eating! :D

Looking great.

I would be so excited right now in your place, looking forward to all the food I'll be eating! :D

Looking great.
will be honest not excited at all, I don't like to eat lol and prefer to be on a diet but I on a "strict" diet usually don't have less than 450g carbs on a training day. I have a very fast metabolism

With the insulin sensitivity I have now after cutting, I doubt I would need more than 3-5iu novorapid for every 150-200g of carbohydrate
Mmmh i have to reduce carbs more damn.... I had a great recomposition with 400c 300p ed + 7h cardio a week at 105kg but here you are at another level.....

@luki7788 Do you have preference when using nandrolone npp vs deca? off season anyway..

@luki7788 Do you have preference when using nandrolone npp vs deca? off season anyway..
I honestly don't see any difference between deca and NPP - I personally give 250mg of deca a week all year round (for the comfort and hydration of joints) and if I use nandrolone, I usually add NPP to it because it comes in and out quickly, so if necessary, you can quickly change it to another compound

Reactions: JJT
@luki7788 which insulin protocol was the best for your offseason?
I noticed that with minimal doses you grew a lot of very lean...

@luki7788 which insulin protocol was the best for your offseason?
I noticed that with minimal doses you grew a lot of very lean...
You know very well there is no best protocol hehe

Even for the same person, the same protocol will not work the same every time, everything has to be adjusted depending on the situation.

Now I will use novorapid before training 15 minutes after the pre-training meal (I eat it an hour before training) and novorapid with the meal immediately after training.
For this lantus 2x a week on quads and hams training days because I have to focus mainly on my legs and to raise IGF high

Even for the same person, the same protocol will not work the same every time, everything has to be adjusted depending on the situation.

Now I will use novorapid before training 15 minutes after the pre-training meal (I eat it an hour before training) and novorapid with the meal immediately after training.
For this lantus 2x a week on quads and hams training days because I have to focus mainly on my legs and to raise IGF high
If you are just using lantus for IGF raise on large body part training days is 2x enough per week? Is 3x/week better for raising IGF or is there a point it’s just hurting sensitivity without raising IGF?

I tried last season off season 2 x 25iu days a week increased my igf from 200 to about 300-320. For sure you give you give more often and the bigger increases in igf will be bigger but it will influence your insulin sensitivity.
Everything will come out in progress, then I will probably increase the lanthus to 3x a week

I tried last season off season 2 x 25iu days a week increased my igf from 200 to about 300-320. For sure you give you give more often and the bigger increases in igf will be bigger but it will influence your insulin sensitivity.
Everything will come out in progress, then I will probably increase the lanthus to 3x a week
Thanks Luki and thank you for this log.

How long did it take to go from IGF-1 at 200 to 300-320 once lantus was thrown in?

Atm i am doing 8iu prewo 10iu postwo with Humalog. Don't touch Lantus since i am still at 300 C 300 P minimal fats. Lantus makes me hungry.

Some people say that Levemir curbs hunger but i am not sold into that....

Subutramine, Nicotine, Ephedrine help with hunger not insulin.... But even Matt Porter stated that...

Atm i am doing 8iu prewo 10iu postwo with Humalog. Don't touch Lantus since i am still at 300 C 300 P minimal fats. Lantus makes me hungry.

Some people say that Levemir curbs hunger but i am not sold into that....

Subutramine, Nicotine, Ephedrine help with hunger not insulin.... But even Matt Porter stated that...
Levemir is completely unsuitable for bodybuilding - its affinity for igf receptor is lower than that of human insulin. If long insuin then only lantus

And your appetite inhibits your character - either you are a bodybuilder and eat as much as you need, a lot / little does not matter how much you currently need for a given purpose or you are an ordinary pussy giving in to cravings. Sorry for being honest lol

Levemir is completely unsuitable for bodybuilding - its affinity for igf receptor is lower than that of human insulin. If long insuin then only lantus

And your appetite inhibits your character - either you are a bodybuilder and eat as much as you need, a lot / little does not matter how much you currently need for a given purpose or you are an ordinary pussy giving in to cravings. Sorry for being honest lol
@luki7788 i am not a soft heart!

Love your honesty and this thread.

You are bringing so much for everyone here !!!!! Thanks Luki.

What’s your experience and opinion on IGF-1 Lr3?

Also, would you feel comfortable talking English on you YT videos? :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity