mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

agreement. great information and thank you Luki 💪

I don't even wear equipment or plan to, but I always like to learn what top athletes do without BS

Luki what's your experience with Metformin? Did you try to use it every day?

I don't like metformin. Only when I'm in peak off-season do I use long metformin on my days off
But when you tried which sides you had?
Because i was thinking to switch metformin for berberine since .. i don't know but it seems that Metformin bloats me .. berberine instead nothing ...

Because i was thinking to switch metformin for berberine since .. i don't know but it seems that Metformin bloats me .. berberine instead nothing ...
no, I don't have sides, I just think that the effect of metformin on, among others, mtor is not worth using it

no, I don't have sides, I just think that the effect of metformin on, among others, mtor is not worth using it
Then i will give another go to 2g Berberine ed...1g First thing am 1g before bed

Then i will give another go to 2g Berberine ed...1g First thing am 1g before bed
dont know if this is relevant to your use of berberine or not but it has the same effect on Mtor that metformin does. Anything that induces AMPK will antagonize mtor.

Metformin absolutely destroys my stomach. Berberine does not

dont know if this is relevant to your use of berberine or not but it has the same effect on Mtor that metformin does. Anything that induces AMPK will antagonize mtor.
Afterall berberine is just an herb, so i think that the effects of Mtor will be killed by aas,hgh, insulin....

The cut is done, I could take it 2 more weeks but that would be a shape for the stage. Now some 15 weeks off season, then 6-8 weeks minicute again to a similar% bf level and another 12-15 weeks off season.

You seem to have a 2: 1 approach, that is, the grow time is twice the cut time.

It could be 4-2, 8-4, or 12-6.

How much is the maximum that you like to lengthen the period of mass gain?

You seem to have a 2: 1 approach, that is, the grow time is twice the cut time.

It could be 4-2, 8-4, or 12-6.

How much is the maximum that you like to lengthen the period of mass gain?
depends on your sensitivity to insulin, the level of adipose tissue - but in general I think that the optimal time for building mass is 10-15 weeks, I mean the stage right after cutting to a very low level of fat (in fact, during rebound you gain most of the gains in the first 6 -8 weeks, then the rest of this stage is maintenance and you can start the cut again, i.e. start the whole process all over again)

I personally need 6-8 weeks to go down to about 6% bf and the remaining 4-6 weeks is really a finish that is not needed when we are not competing.

Note that many amateurs compete for 5-6 years and have a similar muscle mass all the time, but usually compete once a year. Then comes the moment when they manage to get a pro card and suddenly gains explode. Everyone thinks that it's more drugs, and that's not it - just if they want to qualify, they compete 3-5 times a year and after each competition they have 4-10 weeks for rebound and you know that you never grow better than after the competition - and that's all mystery

depends on your sensitivity to insulin, the level of adipose tissue - but in general I think that the optimal time for building mass is 10-15 weeks, I mean the stage right after cutting to a very low level of fat (in fact, during rebound you gain most of the gains in the first 6 -8 weeks, then the rest of this stage is maintenance and you can start the cut again, i.e. start the whole process all over again)

I personally need 6-8 weeks to go down to about 6% bf and the remaining 4-6 weeks is really a finish that is not needed when we are not competing.

Note that many amateurs compete for 5-6 years and have a similar muscle mass all the time, but usually compete once a year. Then comes the moment when they manage to get a pro card and suddenly gains explode. Everyone thinks that it's more drugs, and that's not it - just if they want to qualify, they compete 3-5 times a year and after each competition they have 4-10 weeks for rebound and you know that you never grow better than after the competition - and that's all mystery
This same thing was even in the GH15 bible ^^ but i don't think that you got it from there at all.

personally, I don't know anyone who, for example, would have been building mass for 1.5-2 years without breaks and made some great progress during that time. The greatest progress is made by those who compete frequently - you do not need a bible to draw such conclusions

Luki, I have another question on the same topic.

When you go from your cutting period to your growing period, how do you manage your increasement calorie and cardio? Do you make changes weekly or are you abrupt in the changes?

Luki, I have another question on the same topic.

When you go from your cutting period to your growing period, how do you manage your increasement calorie and cardio? Do you make changes weekly or are you abrupt in the changes?
I usually make changes every 7-10 days and increase calories very slowly, but this time I want to do it according to the Justin Harris method, i.e. - 5 days of very high carbohydrates to quickly fill up with fluid and glycogen and then return to the base diet that we are going to start with. start our offseason

I'm starting my rebound on Monday and will try to document it

Back shot after today's hamstrings workout and 30 minutes of cardio, so no pump at all. It's time to start to grow, I start rebounding on Monday, I have healed my injuries, my knees are in really good condition now and after almost 4 years I can squat hard again. Aim to tighten the legs, mainly quads and adductors, to give the leg optical volume. improve arms, mainly triceps and optically reduce the waist, i.e. add size to the shoulders and back. And if I manage to fix everything satisfactorily, I will want to do a contest in the summer or the second half of the year.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws