over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

M1T (METHYL 1-TESTOSTERONE) USERS

Holy crap! You guys are crazy for taking this stuff.

Lethargy, loss of sex drive, hair loss…..no way, not worth it.

I can’t help but wonder if the lethargy people are feeling is a really physiological effect from the drugs causing depression; not true lethargy, as one with something extreme like cancer experiences.

Stuff sucks

I tried it last year and got very little gains.

Was tired a lot and very low sex drive. The small gains aren't woth it.

Just my opinion.

What i ran...

(2) per day... strength gain minimal, gained 6lbs not all mucle. but the lethargy and very low sex drive were bad.

was thinking about uping the amount but if sides were this bad didn't want to risk it.

going to try it for the first time :). strong stuff i hear

Not really worth the side effects. I was always tired, lower back pain, lazy, lack of attention, no sex drive at all and it took me 7 months to get erections back to normal.
However if you really want to try, run proviron and humanobol with it and then tribulus, horny goats weed, long jack, creatine and HCG post cycle.

Not really worth the side effects. I was always tired, lower back pain, lazy, lack of attention, no sex drive at all and it took me 7 months to get erections back to normal.
However if you really want to try, run proviron and humanobol with it and then tribulus, horny goats weed, long jack, creatine and HCG post cycle.

damn! how much did you run bro?

I bought 2 bottles (each containing 90 caps of 10mg). The label recomended up to 30mg/day.The very first time I took 10mg per day. I tried to finish a 3 week course but I had to stop on the 12th day.
I gave a long break, bought some humanobol (good for sex drive and vitality), tribulus, milk thistle and some other supplements so then I managed 20/30mg/day (with a 1 day break every 5-6 days). In the beginning I thought that I could make the 3 weeks but no, had to stop on th 16th day.
I couldn't pay attention at anything at work, I didn't care about my girlfriend and I had kidney infection (it was hurting to piss for 18 months after that course!).

I bought 2 bottles (each containing 90 caps of 10mg). The label recomended up to 30mg/day.The very first time I took 10mg per day. I tried to finish a 3 week course but I had to stop on the 12th day.
I gave a long break, bought some humanobol (good for sex drive and vitality), tribulus, milk thistle and some other supplements so then I managed 20/30mg/day (with a 1 day break every 5-6 days). In the beginning I thought that I could make the 3 weeks but no, had to stop on th 16th day.
I couldn't pay attention at anything at work, I didn't care about my girlfriend and I had kidney infection (it was hurting to piss for 18 months after that course!).

kidney infectoin? ouch

i ran underground labz brand at 15mg for 4 weeks

blew human grade anadrol and dbol amd methyltest out of the fuckin water man . but sides sucked

i ran underground labz brand at 15mg for 4 weeks

blew human grade anadrol and dbol amd methyltest out of the fuckin water man . but sides sucked

wow, thats a bold statement. thanks for the feedback muaytai

We are talking about the old methyl test that got banned correct ? I am curious cuz if their is some variety of M1T still on the market in the U.S. please tell me where I can get it cuz that stuff was/is the best oral Ive ever taken. I got raging gains and strength off of the original Ergopharm 1AD. I loved it.

We are talking about the old methyl test that got banned correct ? I am curious cuz if their is some variety of M1T still on the market in the U.S. please tell me where I can get it cuz that stuff was/is the best oral Ive ever taken. I got raging gains and strength off of the original Ergopharm 1AD. I loved it.

methyl-1-test

just missed out on iron labs m1t this fall. i heard that stuff was pure like the original!

M1T = best steroid ever hands down

What I need to know are the doses most experienced the lethargy.
SOME are saying 5-10mg is no problem.

5mgs tabs would be perfect. 10mg tabs would be ok to. I personally found 15mgs was the sweet spot for me. The orignal came in 10mgs tabs so 20mgs is what most used. At 15mgs it is probably the strongest thing I've ever used. 2-3 weeks some can gain up to 15lbs.

5mgs tabs would be perfect. 10mg tabs would be ok to. I personally found 15mgs was the sweet spot for me. The orignal came in 10mgs tabs so 20mgs is what most used. At 15mgs it is probably the strongest thing I've ever used. 2-3 weeks some can gain up to 15lbs.

more sponsors should carry it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity