over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Made a scene at the gym today!

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Well today is leg day...now since my ACL reconstruction last July I have not been able to squat or deadlift. I did some warm-ups on the hack squat and felt pretty good....So I went to the rack to do some squats... Put on 225 and repped it 15 times easy...so I felt good about putting on 315... Well I did it 2 times and on the second time up my knee started to shake and make popping/cracking sounds... I just racked it and my knee expoded in pain. I racked it rather loudly and then cursed EXTREMELY loudly for a good 10 seconds. I was in so much pain... Some 180 pound ass clown doing cables mutters (very courageously) to me: " hey buddy maybe you should use less weight, you are embarassing yourself" Well guys if you knew me I can tell you my face resembled the color of a stopsign, and I just fucking snapped. I have not 'snapped' in a loooong time but something about the pain in my knee, the incident that just happened, the frustration, and then this fag yapping his mouth off. I had a belt on and I took it off, approached this dude who was looking at me with a little apprehension...

Before I go on please understand that I rarely do things like this...

He tried to move but I cocked back and layed the belt (the leather kind) as hard as I could right on his calf.. It made the LOUDEST crack you could ever imagine, and he yelped in pain.. I let one more fly saying: "no, THIS is embarassing myself you little fuck" And it got him right across his chest. Then he just made a beeline for the locker room and I followed him (I dropped the belt) as others looked on in amazement. Damn I was really out of my head and acting foolish, but I seriously just snapped. And we got to the locker room (my knee still screaming) and as I followed him I could see his calf BRIGHT RED with a blister forming. He spun around and was all apologetic.. SO I started to cool down but then this other big dude (when I say big I mean a 260-270 pound fat ass who thinks he is buff) who was his friend comes right up to me and demands an explanation. I told him I could give a fuck what he thinks, and then went to go by him...OM EFN GOD -- this dude actually grabs me by the arm and gives me a little shove -- THEN the original guy starts piping up!!!

I am beside myself trying to cool down only to have this fatfuck get tough w/ me. Well he was saying some kind of tough guy line but i cut him off...literally... I exploded AGAIN and simply grabbed his throat in a strangling motion and pressed him against the locker. I got real close to his face and said thru my clenched teeth that he was seconds away from me kicking his fat fucking ass all over the lockeroom, the other dude looked like he was in shock -- and all I could hear was this dudes attempts for air, just gasping. I let him go after like 30 seconds, and he fell onto the bench making some weird ass sounds. I figured it was time to go because there were others in the lockeroom that just ran when they saw what was happening. I bolted after this and just as I got around the corner on the street, 2 cop cars were hauling ass to the gym... lucky for me this was a gym downtown that i NEVER use, and I just paid 5 bucks to use it because it was slower and i could work my legs better w/o waiting for equipment. I never signed the guest sheet so I think I will be ok.. I do not think people recognized me, but I will not be going there anytime again soon...

Now I know what I did was fucked up, but at the moment I am still suffering from depression from my injury...I know it is no excuse but holy shit I thought the days of snapping like that were long gone.. Just thought I would share this with you bros as I am NOT about to tell anyone around here about this...I will keep you updated..

You'll be fine. Even if they had video camera's, there is no way cops are gonna spend a full investagation on something like this. Just stay away from that area for a while.

I think you'll be fine. I'm surprised that more fights don't happen at the gym. Been lifting 15 years, never seen one at a gym.

So

How's the knee???

Well well nut job it's nice to have you back! :D Things are fine and I wouldn't worry to much about what happend. They don't know you and you don't know them, I'd just stay away and let things be.

if this was in a small town you might get some sort of citation. all they need is for someone to get you license plates, but just like fullybuilt said they probably wont spend much time in the investigation. and specially if this is in a city, they have more important crimes to worry about...

i'm not saying what u did was right, but i could totally understand man...lol

I hope your knee gets better... sucks to hear about, but they had it coming from running their mouths lol... and if your from California you should have no problems they really don't give a damn about that crap only robbery is there main concern... also how big are you Ivan not sure what to picture other than your display picture messing them up lol...

Its funny you say this, becuase i was contemplating doin this tonight at my gym. Problem is its my regular gym and the best one in the area(on the beach). Long story short, dating an acquaintances childhood first love haha (hey he told sum1 i wasnt his friend just a short guy who he worked out with from time to time), so he decides to tell me over the computer he was gonna knock my head off? Ohhh man i told him if he shows at the gym ever again were rockin, no words said because i dont talk. He didnt show tonight, but i was fuming all workout and lookin at the door between sets waitin for him. Great workout tho haha. Im tryin to use every ounce of maturity in my body to not beat the fuck outta him but hes harrasing this poor sweet girl who he treated like shit in the past, and im not gonna stand for it.

Maybe within the next few days il have a story like this for everyone stay tuned... LOL

Dude I'm non-violent myself but I don't disagree with the fact that some guys just need their asses whipped. Some hard talking pussy wants to make a comment at you while your obviously in a ton of pain deserves what he gets. Wish I was there to see it.

Damn, you guys should start a professionalmuscle anger management support group.

Ivan, how is the knee. I hope its not reinjured. Thats the thing to focus on.

Last edited:
Ivan .......You really are my little brother arent you.?....

Sunday ........I had to host a super bowl promo with some of my girls at huge party at large hotel .[ about 5000 people ] It was a nightmare .......my girls are idiots and dont reflect in any way ,shape ,or form on how I act or carry myself . And the people that were in attendace were drunk and the women that were attendence were very insecure and threatened by my girls .............The whole day .....I got , '' Hey roider ......are you their pimp " coments [ I havent even used gear in 10 years and dont dress like a cheese ball at all .....no muscle clothes for me . lol ..so I didnt get that whole bs ] Eventually , I became increasing bothered by how I was being treated[ I dont drink .....I smile alot , am very polite ] , the drunks and disrepectful comments started to get to me ....but I was commited to staying [ and was getting alot of free advertising for being there ....mainly radio ] , so i felt that i couldnt leave ...

Well ,this one kinda of thick mexican dude had been giving me hard looks the whole day [ he was maybe ....5 8 260 ...probally on gear ..looked puffy and thick ......tatooed up ,raider jersey with sleaves rolled up to show some pretty large guns maybe 19 s or 20 s , some tan dickies on , with some ghetto bling as well ] he was with a group of dudes and he kept eye balling me all day .....Finally during the 4th quarter I bump into him by the restroom , I say , " excuse me , I am sorry " .....He responds back with , " Do you think you or hard or something ? " I say , " No bro , I have no beef with you ...go enjoy the game " ....He flexs up with , " Do you know who the fuck I am ? " I respond with , " I guess I am going to find out " ......he looks pruzzled for a second ....then I finger jab him in the eyes with my left ....followed by a straight right .....left hook ...right upper cut [ when the right upper cut hit him he was already falling down /out and he was really relaxed ...........it just blew up his face ...looked like a shot gun hit him ...he must have bit part of his toungue off ] Now here is the funny part .......I guess some of his friends started bombing on me ...I dont remember ,although I do have a few lumps on my head ....One of my girls saw this and I didnt find out until the next day ......But I guess I started pushing people in between me and the guys that were attacking me .....and I ran down the hall way where I knew security would be ....these guys are chasing me ....when all of the sudden one of the group is in front of me [ how he headed me off ..i dont know ] ...so I run at him and stop the other guys are behind me ......I square up of this dude [ a total lame ....6'3 maybe 180 really ghetto ...the guy is nothing but a thug and knows his boys are right there ] .he throw a looping right ....I just step into him and upper cut him in the solar plexus ......he goes down ....I tie him up kind of hocky style / his wind is gone ...I know the cops will be right there and put him between his friends and I .....and right when the cops get near ....I knee him in the face .. he falls like a bad of shit to the floor ....and then I proceed to stomp him on the temple a few times ......people were not watching the game at this time ....they were ...ooing ahhing at the shots I was giving this guy ....the cops hook us up ....but after a minute they let me go because they realize who I am[and because of witnesses ] and that I am part of the event .[ several of thugs went to jail on warrants and D.I.P.S and two went to the hospital .....the first guy was in bad shape ]

Two things that were sad to me about the whole thing . First , I just had back surgery and now I am fucked up .....I can barely walk and have been absolutely miserable since this happened ......[ I am too old and too beat up to be doing this shit anymore .....no wonder I dont go out in public anymore ...I hate people ....no actually I love good folks , just hate jerkoffs ] But on a more serious note , what does it say about society that after this whole specticle, i was now being treated like a king by the same people that were talking shit all day about me and my girls ? ......it was amazing ....people didnt even watch the last two minutes of the game because they were too busy kissing my ass [ I mean I had blood all over me ....and girls were asking for my number and telling me to me up with them after .....whatever ? ] That just blew me away .............absolutly incredrible ..............

And guys , when Ivan and I share these stories dont think we are bragging .....we are just venting, because we care about this place and trust you guys .....I cant speak for him ......but I dont claim to be a bad ass .....it is just this .....I have been trained to fight since I was very young , by some good people too and in a realistic manner , I was raised to be agressive and physical , so that gives me a huge advantage over your average street tough .......most guys think they are tough because they are big , look the , part , act like it .....that shit means nothing in a real fight with a trained fighter .......the biggest strongest guy on here would get served up by most top 150 lb fighters because , they would protect themselves , gas their opponet , and then proceed to beat the shit out of the guy in front of them ..[ and that includes me .....most street fights take less than 30 seconds to be done and over with .....if you are not in top shape you will be gassed around this time and in trouble ........I know I would be and was ] There is always someone bigger and badder......I certainly know it and my day will come eventually ........I have no delussions thinking I am something special ......no way .....I am just a guy that if you insult , threaten , or pick on someone weaker when I am around ........I will call your bluff in an agressive manner........does that make me tough ? Hell Know......it just means I was raised different than most folks and it certainly doesnt make me better.....[ it proablly just makes me more competive and stupid ....lol] Volience is not something to be proud of ..........but I do like the fact that I have done more than my share of educating in my day ....lol .....I have probally got through to more folks than our boy JT ...and he is the teacher ..an ass whooping stays with you ....[ my way , is sometimes nessary unfortunately ....lol ]

Last edited:
I WISH MORE MOUTHY BASTARDS WOULD GET SHUT DOWN JUST LIKE THAT.

THEY NEED IT. THE WORLD NEEDS IT. THAT WAY I WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE FRUSTRATED ALL THE DANG TIME.

THAT MUST HAVE FELT GOOOOD. I AM SORRY YOUR KNEE IS ALL SCREWED UP AGAIN. JUST TAKE IT EASY IVAN..JUST ON THE KNEE THOUGH...LOL....

ANY OTHER MOUTHY, DISRESPECTFUL PEOPLE....WELL, I JUST HOPE THEY RUN ACROSS SOMEONE LIKE YOU... OFTEN.

I CAN ONLY BENCH THE 50LBS DUMBELLS ...AND THAT'S WITH PAIN I MIGHT ADD...DUE TO A RECENT SHOULDER SCREW UP.....SO I GET IT. THAT'S JUST PLAIN ANNOYING.

A COUPLE WEEKS AGO I WAS AT A GOLDS VISITING...I DON'T HAVE A LOCKER....SO I HAVE A GYM BAG WITH ALL MY STUFF IN IT...HEADPHONES...CHALK...KNEE WRAPS..STRAPS...MONEY..ALL MY JUNK. I KEEP IT WITH ME.

I AM NOT LEAVING IT IN THE LOCKER ROOM AND I KNOW THE OWNER WELL...HE'S MY FRIEND AND HAS NO PROBLEM WITH ME AT ALL. I WAS DOING CHEST WITH A BUDDY. MY BAG WAS OUT OF THE WAY...BUT THIS PRICK WALKS UP AND SAYS....'YOU KNOW, WE DO HAVE A LOCKER ROOM HERE'....TALL, SKINNY DICKHEAD WITH A BIG MOUTH...HE'S A CROSS COUNTRY SKIER OR SOMETHING. AN ARROGANT SONOFABITCH. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT.

I FELT THIS HUGE RUSH OF ADRENALINE WELL UP AND I COULDN'T EVEN TALK FOR A SECOND OR ..30. I JUST STARED AT HIM...I JUST WANTED TO GRAB HIS HEAD AND BITE A CHUNK OUT OF HIS FACE. THAT WAS THE IMAGE THAT FLASHED THROUGH MY MIND....INSTEAD I SAID THROUGH CLENCHED TEETH..."YEAH, WELL, I AM TRAVELING AND DON'T HAVE A LOCKER AT THIS GYM"...."I KNOW THE OWNER AND HIS BROTHER HAD AN 8,000 DOLLAR ROLEX STOLEN OUT OF THIS LOCKER ROOM" ....SO, I'LL BE CARRYING MY STUFF WITH ME. LATER MY PARTNER CAME OVER AND WE STARTED WARMING UP....HE'D MISSED THE WHOLE THING, BUT COULD TELL THAT I WAS NOT MY USUAL HAPPY SELF AND ASKED WHAT WAS WRONG. TALL, ARROGANT DICKHEAD WAS NOW BENCH PRESSING NEARBY AND I SAID......'THIS GUY SEEMS TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY GYM BAG BEING OUT HERE ON THE FLOOR.

I WAS JUST HOPING .....EAGERLY, THAT THE FELLA WOULD GET A SMART MOUTH. HE HEARD ME AND SAID NOTHING......LOOKED RATHER SHEEPISH WHEN MY FRIEND ASKED.......'WHY DOES HE HAVE A PROBLEM"? [MY FREIND IS ABOUT 3 INCHES TALLER THAN I AM AND IS NOT SOMEONE TO PISS OFF...HE LOOKED THE GUY RIGHT IN THE EYES WHEN HE ASKED HIM THAT" IT WAS A GOOD QUESTION.

THE THING I MUST POINT OUT IS...I AM ULTRA POLITE TO EVERYONE....IF I EVEN THOUGHT I WAS HINDERING ANYONE'S WORKOUT...WALKING AREA....I WOULD BE DAMB QUICK TO MOVE MY BAG....

I GUESS THAT'S WHAT PISSED ME OFF THE WORST...THE FACT THAT I WOULD NEVER HAVE SAID ANYTHING LIKE THE COMMENT HE MADE TOWARD ME.

PEOPLE LIKE THAT NEED TO BE GRABBED BY THE THROAT AND SHAKEN ONCE IN A WHILE, IVAN. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. I HOPE THE F*CKERS HAVE SOME LASTING PAIN FROM THAT ENCOUNTER. I AM PISSED AS HELL JUST FROM READING THIS STORY. :mad:

Update

Actually first I gotta say I am 100% in agreement with IAB when I am not trying to brag, but vent...and I am not about to tell people 'round here about this stuff...my reputation is already an entity in itself.

Oh and Jason, that story needed to be told...my god man what a weekend you had!!! Yeah I was VERY close to letting my hands go, but luckily I was able to restrain it, jail does that to you after awhile :eek:)

Army -- yeah I know you have no qualms about letting someone have it either --- you are def. one of my bros here at PM...

And thanks for the replies guys, I needed to here from my fam.

My knee: Well I iced it for what seemed like hours and the swelling has gone down. I think I just strained the hell out of my new ligaments...:( :eek:
I was very scared for a second there though, thought maybe I blew it...How is yours doing Dragon?

UPDATE:
This is freaking hilarious bros!!! So one of my buddies tans there and lifts there in the late afternoon.. Well he called me like 30 minutes ago, and among other things this is what he said: " Ooooh man and guess what? I guess some psycho was at the gym today, chasing people around and whipping them with his belt. I guess he was hitting on and groping a bunch of the women that were there and when confronted he flipped out. Then he tried to kill someone before he was taken down, and I heard he barely got away. The dude was like 6'4 250.. Fuckin' crazy huh?" The whole time I am trying hard not to collapse in a state of hysterical laughter... Amazing how the story changes, and 6'4 250?????? WTF? I am 6'0 217 (I started at 196 a month ago and a lot of this is muscle memory and diet and I just started taking some A-50's along with EQ last week. B4 this I was just taking slin ) at the moment. My presence makes me seem larger when I am angry but my god people are funny how they have to exaggerate the stories. So I will take it easy on my knee and never go to that gym again... or at lest until I put on another 15 pounds or so, and cut my hair!

Aaahh hell -- I am such a fruitcake sometimes... And TP4u -- bro I understand where you are coming from TOTALLY. I am a little more impulsive however... I usually cannot function if I know it is a planned steetfight.

I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS ABOUT MY WORKOUT PARTNER...

HE'S SORTA TWISTED....HE ONCE GOT IN A FIGHT WITH A ROOM-MATE...THREW HIM OVER A CHAIR AND PUNCHED HIM IN THE ASS....I AM TALKING THE ASS-HOLE. THE GUY CURLED UP IN TO A BALL FOR ABOUT AN HOUR....WICKEDLY PAINFUL.

MY FRIENDS COMMENT [AND THIS IS PRICELESS]..."YOU EVER WANT TO END A FIGHT QUICK...JUST PUNCH A GUY IN THE ASSHOLE".....HOLY SHIT. THIS IS A FREAKY MOFO I'LL TELL YA!

HEY, IABADMAN....KEEP ON GETTING TEACHING THOSE LESSONS! WHEN YOU GET TO OLD..JUST USE A BAT! I LOVED THAT STORY. AS I READ IT....I COULD VISUALIZE IT VERY WELL. AN EXECELLENT TALE! I JUST MADE LYNX TAKE OFF HER HEADPHONES AND I READ IT TO HER. WE ARE BOTH HAPPY NOW!

Im just glad all you crazy Sumbitches are on my side :eek: :D

Great Stories Guys……..

Ivan..the best for a speedy recovery for your knee and I was grabbing my own knee and feeling the pain as I was reading…

Hey Iab….you never ceases to amaze us with your tales of the life you live…LOL Hope your back isn’t to F..ked up Bud. PM me and let know how things are going.

JT- good thing you’ve mastered your control….Must be the educator in you….

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131