mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Magnus's Bicep Syntherol Run (Big A Protocol)

Slowly but surlely, thanks for asking. Still cant lift with that leg though. With all this time devoted to upper body, what is one to do? Hmmm? Suggestions?

How is the recovery going?

Slowly but surlely, thanks for asking. Still cant lift with that leg though. With all this time devoted to upper body, what is one to do? Hmmm? Suggestions?

Not much, just the normal recuperation, until you are 100% fit to lift. Good luck!

I think you missed it bro. Carefully read my post again.

Not much, just the normal recuperation, until you are 100% fit to lift. Good luck!

so you feeling better mate ?

Been doing OK. Can dead lift over 500 but can only squat 315. When I do direct leg work, my knee swells to almost twice its size. Everything else is going well. I tried to upload an updated pic, but I think I am at max limit for upload space on pm. If anyone knows what to do please let me know.

Hey, Mind if I ask your weight and %bf? Great physique man and an awesome log. Has me thinking about synthol in the future after dieting down. Thanks for the great info.

Been doing OK. Can dead lift over 500 but can only squat 315. When I do direct leg work, my knee swells to almost twice its size. Everything else is going well. I tried to upload an updated pic, but I think I am at max limit for upload space on pm. If anyone knows what to do please let me know.
injuries sucks.
are the arms still at 19 1/4?

Good Job Magnus! Props to you for being tough and dedicated to it!
Arms are Huge man. Thanks for all the details and pictures!

injuries sucks.
are the arms still at 19 1/4?

Thanks Rajjin! Actually Phani, they are just under 20" inches now. With all recovery reserves left for my upper body, my upper body has grown nicely. Guess the broken knee wasn't so bad after all. I have some measured pics I will post, just have to figure this pic thing out.

Thanks Rajjin! Actually Phani, they are just under 20" inches now. With all recovery reserves left for my upper body, my upper body has grown nicely. Guess the broken knee wasn't so bad after all. I have some measured pics I will post, just have to figure this pic thing out.
Really good to hear the arms size mate.
Still having issues uploading pics?
One of the mods will prob fix it up.
And thanks for the updates mate. All I can say is your gains are real and your syntherol cycle has paid off.

Was the uploading issue fixed Magnus?

No, I am still waiting. Hope I can though, cause the changes in 8 months time is just incredible.

No, I am still waiting. Hope I can though, cause the changes in 8 months time is just incredible.

i hope one of the Mods look into it and fix this issue.

Well it been about 9 months since the start of my run. Just wanted to give updated pics as to how thing are going. The first pic is the beginning of the run at 17 3/4 inches taken in late September. The last pic was taken 2 weeks ago and measured right at 20". I am very pleased at the changes in only 8 months. Can't wait till my birthday (thanks Synthetek) as I plan on doing Tris next.

IMG_201307063280.jpg

IMG_2013060940797.jpg

Well it been about 9 months since the start of my run. Just wanted to give updated pics as to how thing are going. The first pic is the beginning of the run at 17 3/4 inches taken in late September. The last pic was taken 2 weeks ago and measured right at 20". I am very pleased at the changes in only 8 months. Can't wait till my birthday (thanks Synthetek) as I plan on doing Tris next.

View attachment 63539

View attachment 63540

Fantastic! Strong gains Magnus! As an advance bb you were a perfect syntherol candidate from the start, you runned it the right way, all the way and the results speak now for themselves. Eight months later we re talking about permanent gains. Well done! And thanks for sharing the photos.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
warsteiner70
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws