advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Magnus's Bicep Syntherol Run (Big A Protocol)

Man my biceps are visibly my lacking muscle compaired to my traps/shoulders/chest but im terrified of doing this run. I shoot test and all in my biceps but even 2cc makes them sore. Im certain I could never do fkn 9cc in 1 arm .. let alone a daily shot. I could hardly do 2cc every 5 days or whatever. I want to tho.... so bad!! lol

I think I am gonna do my calves soon. I have done a tester before and it doesn't cause the degree of inflammation that aas injs do. If you ever do your bi's just start low and move up. No need for 6cc's ed for most people... every bit will help. Even 2 cc's a day would make a big difference. Although for huge guns you have to put the cc's in there :D

When I done my calves I was putting in 1ml in 6 spots in each calf and I actually started enjoying the feeling. They put on noticeable size in just over a week but lazy me stopped. I am gonna do them again but be 100% this time. Just gonna do my own protocol about 3ml most days as I don't have much syntherol on me.

Last edited:
I think I am gonna do my calves soon. I have done a tester before and it doesn't cause the degree of inflammation that aas injs do. If you ever do your bi's just start low and move up. No need for 6cc's ed for most people... every bit will help. Even 2 cc's a day would make a big difference. Although for huge guns you have to put the cc's in there :D

When I done my calves I was putting in 1ml in 6 spots in each calf and I actually started enjoying the feeling. They put on noticeable size in just over a week but lazy me stopped. I am gonna do them again but be 100% this time. Just gonna do my own protocol about 3ml most days as I don't have much syntherol on me.

Keep us informed Elvia, are you going to run a log of your gains from this or just a before and after summary?

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Looking foward following your cycle, Elvia. Maybe drop few pictures along the run.

when r u starting the protocol Elvia?

Keep us informed Elvia, are you going to run a log of your gains from this or just a before and after summary?

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Looking foward following your cycle, Elvia. Maybe drop few pictures along the run.

when r u starting the protocol Elvia?

Interesting...Looking forward to following your run!

Thanks everyone. I used to think I don't have the level of development to use syntherol. But fact is my calves are a big problem area for me and I train them brutally. Plus I know it will work so why not. I see logs like this and syntherol if used correctly can work wonders. Therefore give me a few weeks to sort things out and I will start a proper log. I am gonna really go for it this year so am excited to see what it can do. I will do before, progress and after pics plus training info and maybe some training vids. I have always wanted freaky calves :D

Thanks everyone. I used to think I don't have the level of development to use syntherol. But fact is my calves are a big problem area for me and I train them brutally. Plus I know it will work so why not. I see logs like this and syntherol if used correctly can work wonders. Therefore give me a few weeks to sort things out and I will start a proper log. I am gonna really go for it this year so am excited to see what it can do. I will do before, progress and after pics plus training info and maybe some training vids. I have always wanted freaky calves :D

You should be able to see some good gains on your run man...Looking forward to it!

so i assuming you are going to do a cycle pretty soon then.
one a few weeks left before the year finishes lol

I know this is a super old post but mag, if you don't mind me asking... Did you start off putting 1ml in EACH head of the bicep or just 1ml per bicep? Thanks

I know this is a super old post but mag, if you don't mind me asking... Did you start off putting 1ml in EACH head of the bicep or just 1ml per bicep? Thanks

Each head, he followed the standard big A protocol.

so i assuming you are going to do a cycle pretty soon then.
one a few weeks left before the year finishes lol

I meant in the next 12months :eek::D But sure I am sorting out everything as we speak. I should be starting my log in about 2 weeks. I have the oil on the way! I need to get a digital camera as I don't have one... plus loads of pins so I am ready. I want everything in place before I begin :)

Just a quick update. I will be starting my log any day now. I have nearly everything in place. I bought a dig cam off ebay but it has no memory card so gonna get one of those and I am ready to begin. Looking forward to the results. Gonna put 100% into everything :)

Just a quick update. I will be starting my log any day now. I have nearly everything in place. I bought a dig cam off ebay but it has no memory card so gonna get one of those and I am ready to begin. Looking forward to the results. Gonna put 100% into everything :)

Will be following the log bro...You should be able to put on some nice size!

can anyone tell me whats the best way to workout arms during the synthol cycle.
less weights high reps or higher weights with low reps?
this might be a silly question. I have a really good metabolism does it mean that I will burn the oil quicker compared to the average person?
do I need to inject more than average quantity?

can anyone tell me whats the best way to workout arms during the synthol cycle.
less weights high reps or higher weights with low reps?
this might be a silly question. I have a really good metabolism does it mean that I will burn the oil quicker compared to the average person?
do I need to inject more than average quantity?

1) You would do light sets daily, post injection and after massaging to assist in moving the oil throughout the muscle...Then you would work the muscle as normal on it's particular work day.....

2) You will not know that until you begin your run...If you have not seen any gains within the first 10 days of the protocol, even if it is just the inflammation period, then you know where you stand as far how fast the oil is moving out of your system...At that point you can decide whether to adjust the amounts upwards during the 11-20 and 21-30 days of the protocol or continue running the protocol as laid out.....

Very important to do your normal workout (heavy) especially on the second and third phase of the syntherol cycle to maximize muscle growth. Protein intake should be significant bigger.

1) You would do light sets daily, post injection and after massaging to assist in moving the oil throughout the muscle...Then you would work the muscle as normal on it's particular work day.....

2) You will not know that until you begin your run...If you have not seen any gains within the first 10 days of the protocol, even if it is just the inflammation period, then you know where you stand as far how fast the oil is moving out of your system...At that point you can decide whether to adjust the amounts upwards during the 11-20 and 21-30 days of the protocol or continue running the protocol as laid out.....

appreciate the detailed reply

Very important to do your normal workout (heavy) especially on the second and third phase of the syntherol cycle to maximize muscle growth. Protein intake should be significant bigger.

thanks bigdanny

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity