advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Magnus's Bicep Syntherol Run (Big A Protocol)

Are you still doing some light sets on the injected area post injection even on off days?! You should be at least doing some quick sets everyday post injection to pump the muscle and get the oil flowing throughout.....

Oh yea. Always a few high rep sets to pump some blood in there distribute the oil. Then some strict concentration curls . I shoot for around 100 reps total. Nothing too heavy or to failure.

Day 4 Same full/tight feeling. Arms are looking full. Not alot of swelling. Switched carb sources from bananas and blueberries to pineapple, due to is antinflammatory properties. Been doing lots of light weight high reps dailly. Strength had not yet been affected, but I think its going to. Feel very tight at the end of the stretch. Deads tomorrow, so we will see how that goes. Other than that, all is going good.

you look great to begin with,
cant wait for the after pics :D

you look great to begin with,
cant wait for the after pics :D

Thanks. I think its going to be worth it. Only 4 days in and can already see more fullness. Im sure most of it is swelling but they are noticeably bigger. Measured last night and was at 18 1/4 making about a 1/2" gain so far. I will try to get some pics up tomorow night.

Great thread! Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks bartoo. I will try to keep everything as accurate as possible whether its good or bad. I feel, when done responsibly, it can be a very useful tool. Hopefully an accurate and positive log will clear up any misconceptions about this product.

Day 5 Arms were pretty sore today. May have been from last nights workout. Tonights back workout was somewhat limited. Had to stop at 405 for deads. Not sure what would have happened if i continued increasing weight but just felt the need to stop there. On a plus side they are looking good and measured at just under 18 1/2. I snapped some pics and will post when i have time.

Liking the daily updates bro. Subscribed.

Here is a little workout fuel. Yum!

Photo049.jpg

Vietnamese grilled chicken salad- Grilled chicken breast, lettuce, cucumber, shredded carrot, bean sprouts, green onion tops, snap peas, and crushed peanuts on top a bed of boiled rice noodles. Add nuac cham sauce, delicious!

Here are some pics before last nights workout

Photo488.jpg

Photo492.jpg

Photo495.jpg

Smaller left arm. Catching up in size but still lacking peak.

Photo491.jpg

Photo489.jpg

Day 6 Far less discomfort than yesterday. Going forward, I will probably drop the heavy arm training and do more light weight volume. Will try going to failure on arm day and see how that goes.

Day 7 Followed the daily routine. After a hot shower, I decided to get out the massage oil and do a 20 min massage. I cannot begin to tell you the difference this morning. Almost no pain at all. Still just a real tightness at the very end of the stretch. I will massage again after work. I anticipate a very good workout tonight.

Not a big fan of synthol but actually interested to see how this goes. Good luck buddy.

My chest/shoulder/bicep workout went really well tonight. No loss of strength in any of the lifts. Not sure if it was the deep massage from last night or my body getting used to it. I did however wait with the injection untill biceps. I suppose it possible the movements of the entire workout may cause additional damage and inflammation. I will continue with the deep massage as I believe it distributes very well and may be less traumatic. I also plan on incorporating foam rolling to prevent any lumps and increase blood flow. Couldn't resist measuring after the workout and measured just over 19". So far so good.

More sore this morning. I believe it is the heavy direct work causing this. From now on, I plan on pinning after the workout and using pump sets, foam rolling, and massage to distribute the oil. No visible swelling or lumps whatsoever.

Last edited:
More sore this morning. I believe it is the heavy direct work causing this. From now on, I plan on pinning after the workout and using pump sets, foam rolling, and massage to distribute the oil. No visible swelling or lumps whatsoever.

mate you look good. and you are inspiring me. i ll prob start a cycle soon enough

Day 8 Arms feel good today. Still just a tightness starting near full extension of the arm. Easily tolerable. I will note I have yet to take anything for pain or inflammation, as it has not been necessary. I believe the deep massage with massage oil has helped tremendously. Tonights workout will be a good one.::port-smi

Day 8 Arms feel good today. Still just a tightness starting near full extension of the arm. Easily tolerable. I will note I have yet to take anything for pain or inflammation, as it has not been necessary. I believe the deep massage with massage oil has helped tremendously. Tonights workout will be a good one.::port-smi

i read it in one of the posts saying its better to pin just before the work out as you stretch your muscle during workout, the oil settles in and less tightness with the area.

if i come across the read, i ll post the link here.

and good luck with the workout Bro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity