mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Magnus's Bicep Syntherol Run (Big A Protocol)

Pics are a little blurry but, you can definitely see a difference...Keep pushing forward bro!! Results are looking good!!

And get some better pics up, lol!!;)

I will try to get some better pics next time. My wife is going to wonder why the hell i am walking around the house with a camera and mirror.

Thanks i can see where this would be great for temporary site enhancement. Question is how much can i keep after the run?

You will keep all the muscle you gained. Of course if you keep training and eating.:)

You will keep all the muscle you gained. Of course if you keep training and eating.:)

Taining and eating will not be a problem. I believe all Synthek's products to be the highest of quality and this product is no exception.

Day13. Everything is pretty much the same. Last measurement was on day 10 with a gain of 1 1/4". Cant wait to see what day 20 brings. Ran a jack hammer most of the day so we will see how that treats me. Guess if there was any scar tissue in there, its gone now.

Day 14. My arms were not affected by my day of jack hammering. Pretty much unaffected by the increase oil as well. To be honest i thought doubling the ammount was going to hurt. Still just a little difficulty stretching near full arm extension. Not bad at all.

Liftinf went really well tonight. Everything felt great so tried pinning preworkout again. Felt a little pressure during the workout but nothing limiting. Now an hour post and i am quite sore. Pretty sure i will continue to pin post workout and do my light pump sets as usual. Seems to wwork well so why change. Going to foam roll and massage my ass off tonight and see how i feel in the morning.

even thou the pics are blurry, can still see the results. keep it coming brother

Half way through champ, less the maintenance period. I'm sure the muscle gains will pay off your effort.

Day 15. Half way. As expected my arms were considerably more sore than the previous days. Will continue to pin post workout from now on. Managed to work out most of the pain throughout the day with massage and dc stretches. Workout went well tonight as well as pinning. Arms look full all the time. Arms measured the same as day 10. I believe the internal swelling may be going down causing a plateau in measurements.

do you aspirate every inj.?

Hey jrod, great to hear from you. Just wanted to congratulate you on your nomination. You are a true inspiration to myself and many others on the board. Its not always about knowledge of gear and training. Drive and determination is more than most of us will ever have. Despite what you think, i believe you are more than deserving of it. Sorry got a little long winded but yes i do aspirate every time. I use 27 x 1 1 1/4" g pins

Thank you I've been thinking of using sythrol on my tri's bfor meecause of the nerve damage from my sci is kind of holding me back I'm all biceps I will have to get Randa to aspirate for me I know it's early and I've got plenty of room to grow but I want to look proportionate

I will try to get some better pics next time. My wife is going to wonder why the hell i am walking around the house with a camera and mirror.

Just ask her to take the pics:p

Thank you I've been thinking of using sythrol on my tri's bfor meecause of the nerve damage from my sci is kind of holding me back I'm all biceps I will have to get Randa to aspirate for me I know it's early and I've got plenty of room to grow but I want to look proportionate

I think a run of tri's would definately catch them up. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I think a run of tri's would definately catch them up. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks I will

Day 16. Pretty much the same as yesterday. Little pain, tough to stretch. Vascularity slowly coming back possibly due to some reduction of inflamation. Did start tb500 last week hoping it will aid in healing and solidify gains. I believe this could also be the reason for reduction of inflamation.

Vascularity slowly coming back possibly due to some reduction of inflamation. Did start tb500 last week hoping it will aid in healing and solidify gains. I believe this could also be the reason for reduction of inflamation.

That's smart

Thanks Danny. I thought at the very least it will aid in healing some old injuries, but it has done wonders for inflamation. Of course size has plateaued, but if its due to inflamation, i dont want it anyway. Pain is at a minimum and my workouts are unaffected, including back and arms. Plus it should do wonders rebuilding muscle as the oil dissipates.

Day 17. Hit bi's pretty hard tonight. Feels like you are working a sore muscle with preworkout Igf des. Could still lift heavy, just a huge pump with a little pain. Arms are still pliable but very hard when flexed. Had you not known i am doing this, you could never tell. The 27 g pins i use leave no tracks and the muscle looks very natural, just bigger. So far this has been going very well and the compliments i get are always a nice perk.

Keep it up bro, this is something i plan on using in the future

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner