mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Magnus's Bicep Syntherol Run (Big A Protocol)

It is quite a commitment but if i can net an 1" or more it will definately be worth it.

It is quite a commitment but if i can net an 1" or more it will definately be worth it.

following your log gives me an idea of commitment but also the motivation to have massive arms.
as they say no pain= no gain

Pain is at a minimum and my workouts are unaffected, including back and arms. Plus it should do wonders rebuilding muscle as the oil dissipates.

In fact that's the main goal when running syntherol. One should give 100 percent in building more muscle in such a short period of time.

I will try to get some better pics next time. My wife is going to wonder why the hell i am walking around the house with a camera and mirror.

This is why you can never beat an outdoor pic:)

KMA 0031.JPG

Are you kidding me, a picture of Mike. He makes me want to take my pics in a dark closet. I know what you mean. I will get better pics.

Don't be so modest:)
You decided to take this cycle on the right time, the right way:yeahthat:

Don't be so modest:)
You decided to take this cycle on the right time, the right way:yeahthat:

Agreed...You are making great gains!! Keep it up, the results will speak volumes!!

Thanks guys, appreciate the support.

Do you suppose this is cheating? The past few nights have been very hard to push the oil through so I came up with this. $6 and 10 minutes of my time well spent. And I took the pics outside just for you Big Danny!

Photo519.jpg

Photo520.jpg

Thanks. The last couple times my fingers were cramping from
Pushing so hard and i didn't want to increase pin size. This should make things a lot easier. In a weird way i am kind of excited to pin tonight so i can try it out.

Day 18. Wow! Cant remember the last time i worked bi's for 18 day straight. The constant pump is sick. Having a hard time keeping my shirt sleeves over my arms as they want to ride up on my arms. Kind of nice but boy do people stare. Everything else is going great.

Do you suppose this is cheating? The past few nights have been very hard to push the oil through so I came up with this. $6 and 10 minutes of my time well spent. And I took the pics outside just for you Big Danny!

Ye right:(
Interesting tool, but quite ruff finishes...

Last edited:
Thanks. The last couple times my fingers were cramping from
Pushing so hard and i didn't want to increase pin size. This should make things a lot easier. In a weird way i am kind of excited to pin tonight so i can try it out.

Let us know how it works for you.....

Ye right:(
Interesting tool, but quite ruff finishes...

It was my first prototype. I will sand it and paint it when it has passed all testing

Let us know how it works for you.....

This worked excellent, but there was a problem. With the syringe locked in it was very difficult to aspirate. My solution will be to slot the washer so i can pin and aspirate as usual and then add the device for administration. I will try this tonight and if all goes well, its off to paint.

Day 19. Started 2.5 ml yesterday and will continue to day 21. I increased 1/2 ml at day 8 also. Works out the same volume wise and seems to be a smooth transition going into tho higher dose. The fullness is unreal. Pretty sure my arms would measure the same flexed or relaxed. Still been doing nightly massage along with stretching. I believe this is vital at keeping pain and tightness at bay. I continue to do this untill i can reach full extension of my arm. Tomorrow is day 20. I will try to get up some pics and a measurement.

That's very creative of you. Let us know how it holds up.

Keep it up!!

Great log, great progress, can't wait to see what you'll look like after a month of maintenence. Thanks for the frequent updates.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear