over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

man is my arse such a kickin

Heck, even if youre doing 3 grams a week total and its all long ester stuff that is only 12ml to inject for the week. If you space out the injections that is just 4 different injections on 4 days during the week at 3ml each. Doing those 4 injections is going to be much less painful than doing just 1 injection of most crap that is 400 mg/ml or more. Sticking yourself with a needle isn't that bad at all and certainly worth saving yourself extreme pain and not being able to lift because its so sore and stiff.

I think a lot of guys using that stuff either don't know any better or don't believe it when others tell them how much it hurts. I too did it once, I bought 2 bottle of T400 and ended up throwing that shit in the trash.

I have a question........... where does all that oil go? What effects if any do we see from it? Im pumping 10ml a week now and it sounds like a lot of greasy shit to put in ya

I know the compound seperates... but you would think it would have to be shed thru the epidermus

Last edited:
Its prob because when people flat bench they most always touch the chest... bringing your elbows past 90 degrees and hyper extending delt and joint. Flat benches are good for bragging and injuries.... thats about it. LOL

when you hit that 335 for 8 which was it ?;)

when you hit that 335 for 8 which was it ?;)

Its really just for a sense of accomplishment with me. Whatever I do, I have to do it 120%. I think ive got OCD!!!!!! :eek:

Gonna try 425 for a single tomorrow night. That wont be too bad for an old man who's only been training for a year.

Stay tuned for an injury thread posted by me at about 8.30 central time tomorrow. LOL

Its really just for a sense of accomplishment with me. Whatever I do, I have to do it 120%. I think ive got OCD!!!!!! :eek:

Gonna try 425 for a single tomorrow night. That wont be too bad for an old [/B]man who's only been training for a year.

Stay tuned for an injury thread posted by me at about 8.30 central time tomorrow. LOL

thats some big weight bro,how old are you? i'm 48 and can't hit that YET.

Gonna try 425 for a single tomorrow night. That wont be too bad for an old man who's only been training for a year.

Fucken dummy! don't fuk yourself up! :eek::naughty::D

thats some big weight bro,how old are you? i'm 48 and can't hit that YET.

I will be 46 next week.

Fucken dummy! don't fuk yourself up! :eek::naughty::D

LOL......... I actually have a little science behind my decisions. Its not my first rodeo.......... its just been 11 years since the last one. I will know how everything feels by my 4th warm up set. I pay very very close attention to any stress or strain sensations.

Heck, even if youre doing 3 grams a week total and its all long ester stuff that is only 12ml to inject for the week. If you space out the injections that is just 4 different injections on 4 days during the week at 3ml each. Doing those 4 injections is going to be much less painful than doing just 1 injection of most crap that is 400 mg/ml or more. Sticking yourself with a needle isn't that bad at all and certainly worth saving yourself extreme pain and not being able to lift because its so sore and stiff.

I think a lot of guys using that stuff either don't know any better or don't believe it when others tell them how much it hurts. I too did it once, I bought 2 bottle of T400 and ended up throwing that shit in the trash.

Exactly how I feel about it now. I had to learn the hard way like everybody else. I had to give a bottle away and sell a lot more at cost just to get rid of them. I made sure in advance what to expect with the pip. A good way to lose pals is sneak one in on em like that. They're expecting the normal status quo and blindsided by the mother of all knots and pain.

I will be 46 next week.

LOL......... I actually have a little science behind my decisions. Its not my first rodeo.......... its just been 11 years since the last one. I will know how everything feels by my 4th warm up set. I pay very very close attention to any stress or strain sensations.

Good luck fox. Let us know how it goes. For me I'd rather look like I can bench that much than actually doing it. Lol.

I've used dk t400 in the past and it wasn't too bad...at least in my glutes. the first time I pinned my quad I used it and that was a horrible idea. But i pinned it knowing it was going to hurt. just to get over my mind game...

sometimes the raws oxidize in shipping/storage in a warehouse and the chemist doesnt know. He can do everything spot on and the oil will still cripple you.

You guys are heating up your oil before you inject, right?

I fill up the syringe, and run it under hot water for a few minutes, always. I did a experiment with my current bottle of test. First 4 shots were heated up with 0 pip, then I did another one without the heat... I was in pain for 3 days. I'm convinced this somehow helps.

Good luck fox. Let us know how it goes. For me I'd rather look like I can bench that much than actually doing it. Lol.

LOL....... most days I feel the same way. But I dont seem to be able to fulfill that competetive spirit with just training for size. Dont get me wrong...... I do lift to grow, but putting more on the bar gets my rocks off better.

After I hit 500. Imma quit that shit though. No sense in tempting fate too much.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws