advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Man T-3 just wipes me out....does it do this to anyone else......

maverick2112

Registered
Been doing a 50-50-50-100-100-100 taper and I swear T-3 wears me out worse than a low dose of DNP.

My workouts suck and I feel like I could sleep all the time. Just constantly tired. I am beginning to wonder if its for me. Doing 500mg of Test also.

Sounds like you might want to quit it...

hmmm....sounds like your protein intake is not sufficient. Due to that it makes you feel tired all the time. Workouts sucks cos recovery is bad. I do sweat while on it but not feeling sucky at all. Feels better if i ran some test with it.

I've been on it for a couple weeks now and its not bothering me at all , granted I'not near those doses and don't think that for most people those doses are needed unless your trying to cleat while dieting. I'm stacking mine with 60-80mcg clen/ed for 14 days then off 7 while using ECY and 50mg bynadryl a day.

if anything I feel better , more up beat all day , granted my protein is pretty high but not overly so and I'm training balls out everyday !!

You using benadril while running all that stuff or just during the week you take off of the T3 and clen? How much T3 you running bro. I am going to stay around the 25 to 50 range and just take it a little slower and safer.

hmmm....sounds like your protein intake is not sufficient. Due to that it makes you feel tired all the time. Workouts sucks cos recovery is bad. I do sweat while on it but not feeling sucky at all. Feels better if i ran some test with it.

maybe thats it........i notice I have not been as hungry this week and maybe i have let my protein levels drop due to not eating as much. I will give that a try..........Thanks

You using benadril while running all that stuff or just during the week you take off of the T3 and clen? How much T3 you running bro. I am going to stay around the 25 to 50 range and just take it a little slower and safer.

I was using the Benadril on on the week i took off of the clen (been on clen about 7 weeks , but now I take one everynight about 7:00pm so I can sleep , it helps me stay asleep longer rather than getting up several times a night which may have been adding to a litle of the fatigue i was getting. I'm running the T3 at 50mcg/ed starting this am , from 25 to 37.5 to 50. I doubt i'll need to step it up again but if so it'll be at a half a pill dose.

I'm gonna run it at longer periods between breaks than msot due , trying somthing new to see how it goes. I talked to and Endo Dr about my wife taking it a while back and was asking about me using it for short periods and in his eyes short periods were 60-90 days !! , he said thqat at lower doses with people that have a healthy thyroid , their will be a slight suppresions and maybe some light shut down for a couple weeks after you stop if you don't taper off but that wihting a month you should be fully recovered and the thyroid will likely be producing more that before the cycle due to the body creating a need for it. Granted this is against alot of what is posted in these boards from actual useres but i'm gonna try to take the professionals advice and compair to the "actual" results we see here

we will see , this dr is very intrested in what im doing , I'm probably going to hook up with him after this cycle and a series of blood pannels for post cycle , and for my next cycle

I've had those same exact symptoms before. It is caused by taking too much t3. It's not your diet or anything else! You have to lower your t3 otherwise you'll keep feeling like that.

I agree with the dude above me. I took 25mcg years ago, to see if it would do anything for me, and I just felt horrible on it. I took it to mean that my thyroid didn't need any help.

Been doing a 50-50-50-100-100-100 taper and I swear T-3 wears me out worse than a low dose of DNP.

My workouts suck and I feel like I could sleep all the time. Just constantly tired. I am beginning to wonder if its for me. Doing 500mg of Test also.

You have completely shut down your HPT function and thyroid gland. Taking T3 alone is sufficient for the body's needs. The human body is built to function by converting T4 into T3, and the balance of these hormones is of paramount importance. You are actually suffering from hypothyroidism, as your body is not producing the proper hormones it needs, and the proper function of your hypothalamus and pituitary glands is off.

Its possible the dosages you were running were too high.
Some only can tolerate 12.5-25mcg daily

I'm on 50mcg/day and it sucks I feel like shit. I was beginning to think it was the gr monsters until I read this thread.

For those that are experienced with T3 how should you feel. I know thats a tough question and you should feel normal but do you experience some drowsyness at first and then it goes away or if you have your dosage correct should you feel fine?

You have completely shut down your HPT function and thyroid gland. Taking T3 alone is sufficient for the body's needs. The human body is built to function by converting T4 into T3, and the balance of these hormones is of paramount importance. You are actually suffering from hypothyroidism, as your body is not producing the proper hormones it needs, and the proper function of your hypothalamus and pituitary glands is off.

So 1 week of 25-25-25-25-50-50-50 followed by wk 2 of a week of 50-50-50-50-100-100-50 is enough to shut down my HPT Function and Thyroid Gland????:confused:

I dont think you are correct..........I have seen T-3 in dosages higher and longer recommended by some guys on this board who seem to know a lot about this stuff..............

In Big A's diet competition post he has higher amounts than this..............look it up...........

Mav what you are forgetting is each person is different. SOme people may be able to tolerate 100 to 150 mg and others only 25. He is saying that what you described is total shut down, for you, in his opinion. Maybe you shut down easy with T3?

So 1 week of 25-25-25-25-50-50-50 followed by wk 2 of a week of 50-50-50-50-100-100-50 is enough to shut down my HPT Function and Thyroid Gland????:confused:

I dont think you are correct..........I have seen T-3 in dosages higher and longer recommended by some guys on this board who seem to know a lot about this stuff..............

In Big A's diet competition post he has higher amounts than this..............look it up...........

You have too much thyroid hormone in your system because of the exogenous hormone (T3/Cytomel) you've been taking. In an attempt to lower the amounts, your thyroid has throttled back on the amount of T4 it is secreting. This lowered amount of T4, together with your now-skewed ratio of T4 to T3 in your body, is causing your symptoms of lethargy and fatigue.

Your body was not built to run on only T3. It wants mostly T4, which it will convert to T3 as needed. When you run shitload of T3, you upset the balance of the hormone in the body. Organs and systems that were designed to run by converting T4 to T3 (like, say, CELLS) are now malfunctioning because your body no longer has enough T4 in it. Simply taking more T3 will not help because that's not what you need.

Some people can run high doses of T3 and be ok; their bodies can tolerate it, or they just push through the side effects. Your body apparently can't tolerate it. That's just how you are. For example, if I take ANY T3, I get exactly what you are describing, along wiht depression. That's just how I'm built, so I can't take it because I can't tolerate those side effects.

Believe me, don't believe me, I couldn't care less. What I'm saying is true, and if you don't believe me or don't care, that's fine. It's your body and you're the one who has to deal with the consequences.

You have too much thyroid hormone in your system because of the exogenous hormone (T3/Cytomel) you've been taking. In an attempt to lower the amounts, your thyroid has throttled back on the amount of T4 it is secreting. This lowered amount of T4, together with your now-skewed ratio of T4 to T3 in your body, is causing your symptoms of lethargy and fatigue.

Your body was not built to run on only T3. It wants mostly T4, which it will convert to T3 as needed. When you run shitload of T3, you upset the balance of the hormone in the body. Organs and systems that were designed to run by converting T4 to T3 (like, say, CELLS) are now malfunctioning because your body no longer has enough T4 in it. Simply taking more T3 will not help because that's not what you need.

Some people can run high doses of T3 and be ok; their bodies can tolerate it, or they just push through the side effects. Your body apparently can't tolerate it. That's just how you are. For example, if I take ANY T3, I get exactly what you are describing, along wiht depression. That's just how I'm built, so I can't take it because I can't tolerate those side effects.

Believe me, don't believe me, I couldn't care less. What I'm saying is true, and if you don't believe me or don't care, that's fine. It's your body and you're the one who has to deal with the consequences.

No offense, I believe what you are saying and trying to help. I appreciate the post.

I lowered the dosages to 25 and will see how that goes...........

I have never been good with such things as clen, t-3, ECA etc. etc anyway.......I am either to buzzed or tired........LOL

Sounds like doses were way too high, have you ever had your Thyroid panel tested to see if you could even benefit from T3?

I really don't see how anyone can tollerate 150mcg (or even 100mcg) of properly dosed T3. Anything over about 25mcg and I feel exactly as described above. In fact Cardio takes a huge hit. 25mcg is about right for me. It totally prevents fat gain in the worst diet; if I even half ass the diet in the right direction I'll loose fat. My thyroid hovers at mid normal levels typically - at least according to blood work. I can only guess that 25mcg puts me well above high normal for free t3/4

On Point! I know beings I take T4 Daily for medical needs. And If I get to much....I feel like shit, same as if i was to get to little.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131