over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Markus Ruhl NOC 2002

That is one gigantic, conditioned ass man! If his triceps were as big as the rest of him he would have done some major damage.

absolutaly amazing size, conditioning

but i think markus just took his size a little to far for his frame

might have overdone his biceps and shoulders, i think there alot bigger then his tris in comparisent

to be honest i was always suprised with markuses overpowering biceps and shoulders compared to his triceps, always wouldve thought a professional bodybuilder would identify and correct something like that

then again bodybuilding is a subjective sport, everyone has different opinions on wat perfection is

absolutaly amazing size, conditioning

but i think markus just took his size a little to far for his frame

might have overdone his biceps and shoulders, i think there alot bigger then his tris in comparisent

to be honest i was always suprised with markuses overpowering biceps and shoulders compared to his triceps, always wouldve thought a professional bodybuilder would identify and correct something like that

then again bodybuilding is a subjective sport, everyone has different opinions on wat perfection is

If that's the furthest his genetics will allow for the tricep department, what correction can he really make other than site injects/synthol? And I'm sure he did exhaust those options extensively and still came out with sub-par triceps.

I just wanted to share though, too, that Markus will always stand out in my mind as one of the posterboys for the freakiest of freaks in this sports.

Last edited:
Def. one of the freakiest bbr's in history!!!!! Those delts are fuckn insane!!!!!

If that's the furthest his genetics will allow for the tricep department, what correction can he really make other than site injects/synthol? And I'm sure he did exhaust those options extensively and still came out with sub-par triceps.

I just wanted to share though, too, that Markus will always stand out in my mind as one of the posterboys for the freakiest of freaks in this sports.

if markus used synthol then dont you think hed correct it with synthol, or atleast not keep shooting synthol in his biceps

this is why i find it odd that he never corrected his tricep development, or atleast didnt let hsi biceps develop that extensivaly

never the less the guy is one of the freakist men to walk

Last edited:
Big dude all the way badass. Him Dennis James. Branch Warren. Awesome Wolf bring his back up more on his way also. One of my favorites along with Victor Martinez. Dont forget Johnnie Jackson. MM

Last edited:
if markus used synthol then dont you think hed correct it with synthol, or atleast not keep shooting synthol in his biceps

this is why i find it odd that he never corrected his tricep development, or atleast didnt let hsi biceps develop that extensivaly

never the less the guy is one of the freakist men to walk

I would never usually say he used this or that cos we don't have a clue. Stuff like that is prominent on online forums by people who don't have a clue. But he definately shot huge amounts of synthol... huge amounts. I guess his tri-ceps just didn't take it as well and/or he experienced issues injecting there. His b-ceps are full of oil. Regardless he is a true freak... probably no.1 in that department. Great vid

Beast:eek:

funny u showed that clip bc i always thought the package he brought to the NOC was his best physique ever. Im a fan of the freaks like him. And watching him train b4 u go to the gym definetly gets me amped up like a motha fucka

that's the best he's ever looked, he was Mr.Olympia on that day, too bad he can't ever repeat that look.

His physique never made sense to me. He didnt know when to say enough is enought .

I would never usually say he used this or that cos we don't have a clue. Stuff like that is prominent on online forums by people who don't have a clue. But he definately shot huge amounts of synthol... huge amounts. I guess his tri-ceps just didn't take it as well and/or he experienced issues injecting there. His b-ceps are full of oil. Regardless he is a true freak... probably no.1 in that department. Great vid

im not one to assume what bodybuilders are using either, as like you said we dont know

but the obvious we cannot deny, and markus we all cannot argue has used probably boatloads of the stuff liek you agreed

i mena lets face it, wen i watching training videos of markus curling 45 pounds dumbells and it looks like hes in the worst pain in the world, i woudl assume theres some serious fascia stretching going on there LOL

maybe ur right and his tricep didnt take on it, or had issues

IMO he probably just thought he looked portioned, i mean to take ur physique to that size ud have to certain desires and opinions about the perfect size

Last edited:
I can honestly say I think his traps are actually TOO big there.... maybe its just me

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws