over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Markus Ruhl

Dudes in prison are coming out extra swole with no weights eating food from the commissary just off running extra cheap mega cycles?

Must be nice. I’m going to prison to prep for Nats.
I did 4 years for roids, I had the COs bringing their damn shit in to ask my option and help with their cycles but there was zero roids in the prison(s) and yes a ton of drugs but not once did I see steroids, could you get pills in, I guess but why compared to a dab of heroin or coke it’s worthless

If only. You don’t see guys getting out looking like you, but they look better than 90% of the board hiding behind their computer screen afraid to post a pic because of “the law”.
I believe it… genetics >>>

I did 4 years for roids, I had the COs bringing their damn shit in to ask my option and help with their cycles but there was zero roids in the prison(s) and yes a ton of drugs but not once did I see steroids, could you get pills in, I guess but why compared to a dab of heroin or coke it’s worthless

First hand knowledge. Thank you. People don’t realize how expensive shit is in prison, let alone something with such a low demand like steroids.

I believe it… genetics >>>
Well and in jail you workout pretty much all day everyday even jails without a weight pile it’s push-ups, 8 counts, mountain climbers, you can use towels and train with someone doing resistance so you’re gonna get out very fit, if that’s your goal especially compared to regular folks even a lot of half assed gym goers. As a bodybuilder though you’ll lose quite a bit I went in a HW and came out back to a MW, food is a big issue.

Guys on roids pre prison get out smaller. Normal people who don’t workout go to prison can come out bigger, they actually work out and do it regularly inside whereas they didn’t outside.

You can get white slaves in prison why not cycles?
You can get white, black, brown every race slaves in jail. How does this relate to roids in jail. The documentary not cover that part?

People sometimes don't understand how prevalent seo is in bodybuilding.. classic and men's physique.. you think those massively capped side delts are from a new lateral raise machine ?? The lateral raise and the raise machine have been around forever.. did arnold have massively capped medial delts? Nope.. sergio.. padillia ?.. nope but some of these guys have more " muscle " on their medial delts than their front delts and triceps combined.. not fooling anyone..
So did Markus use it ? Hell yes.. it wasn't any secret.. they all were starting in that era. I'm not against it.. but they need to own it.. im glad milos is honest with it..

People sometimes don't understand how prevalent seo is in bodybuilding.. classic and men's physique.. you think those massively capped side delts are from a new lateral raise machine ?? The lateral raise and the raise machine have been around forever.. did arnold have massively capped medial delts? Nope.. sergio.. padillia ?.. nope but some of these guys have more " muscle " on their medial delts than their front delts and triceps combined.. not fooling anyone..
So did Markus use it ? Hell yes.. it wasn't any secret.. they all were starting in that era. I'm not against it.. but they need to own it.. im glad milos is honest with it..
voice of reason - but it will destroy the worldview for some😆

Well and in jail you workout pretty much all day everyday even jails without a weight pile it’s push-ups, 8 counts, mountain climbers, you can use towels and train with someone doing resistance so you’re gonna get out very fit, if that’s your goal especially compared to regular folks even a lot of half assed gym goers. As a bodybuilder though you’ll lose quite a bit I went in a HW and came out back to a MW, food is a big issue.
Yep... no one is getting any roids if the prison has any amount of security at all.. they read every letter.. dismantle every package.. yes you will see some great transformations in jail.. but its mainly those who came in skinny gained a bit.. the food is the biggest obstacle.. even the commissary they can purchase is very limited.. yes I have heard of some guards bringing crap in before but very few with any sense, would risk their pension and decent salary for those pennies..

So what your saying is this is not real? Lol

Attachments

• 20230703_182906.jpg
    20230703_182906.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 43
Yep... no one is getting any roids if the prison has any amount of security at all.. they read every letter.. dismantle every package.. yes you will see some great transformations in jail.. but its mainly those who came in skinny gained a bit.. the food is the biggest obstacle.. even the commissary they can purchase is very limited.. yes I have heard of some guards bringing crap in before but very few with any sense, would risk their pension and decent salary for those pennies..
Yea you’re right there’s one way the construction paper way I think Duchaine came up with it you dissolve orals in alcohol and spray it on paper, paper drol. But again I’ve seen this used to ship to military personnel but my few years in I saw no roids except the COs personal gear which I wanted nowhere near me. Again economics a dab of heroin the size of a single steroid tab is worth WAAAAYYY more. If I had smuggled shit in it might have been Copenhagen pouches and blow. Tobacco goes a long way too.

Yea you’re right there’s one way the construction paper way I think Duchaine came up with it you dissolve orals in alcohol and spray it on paper, paper drol. But again I’ve seen this used to ship to military personnel but my few years in I saw no roids except the COs personal gear which I wanted nowhere near me. Again economics a dab of heroin the size of a single steroid tab is worth WAAAAYYY more. If I had smuggled shit in it might have been Copenhagen pouches and blow. Tobacco goes a long way too.
Yeah I remember that paper.. he even had a video on how he sprayed it lol

So what your saying is this is not real? Lol
Well maybe if he's using the new Muscle Pump Side Lateral Decimater 3000 machine.. 😉

Exactly. Some of these guys are 200 pounds and have the delts of someone 400 pounds :D Many people come to mind (one connected to this forum) but one that stands out to me was Nicolas Vullioud. His usage couldn't be more obvious yet he denied it and denied it. I can understand why most don't want to admit especially if they are still competing but they lie about everything so it's just the way they are. Some guys usage is so obvious they have to come up with a reason but they usually state a bad gear shot but most know it isn't the truth unless they following in Greg Valentino's footsteps and injecting an entire vial into their shoulder or arms :eek:

It should go without mentioning but we just talk about the obvious guys. The truth is most of them do it smartly and they look amazing. There are others in the middle and sometimes they look great and other times you can tell because they went overboard (Bonac for example). I know there is one high up pro who has competed at the O many times who has used syntherol for years. If you see his physique he looks amazing and has an aesthetic physique and is very balanced. No body part is oversized and everything is proportional. You can't tell he injects SEO. He has gotten bigger in recent years but was using it when smaller and at no times would you think he used it because he uses it to touch up certain areas (mainly arms).

Exactly. Some of these guys are 200 pounds and have the delts of someone 400 pounds :D Many people come to mind (one connected to this forum) but one that stands out to me was Nicolas Vullioud. His usage couldn't be more obvious yet he denied it and denied it. I can understand why most don't want to admit especially if they are still competing but they lie about everything so it's just the way they are. Some guys usage is so obvious they have to come up with a reason but they usually state a bad gear shot but most know it isn't the truth unless they following in Greg Valentino's footsteps and injecting an entire vial into their shoulder or arms :eek:

It should go without mentioning but we just talk about the obvious guys. The truth is most of them do it smartly and they look amazing. There are others in the middle and sometimes they look great and other times you can tell because they went overboard (Bonac for example). I know there is one high up pro who has competed at the O many times who has used syntherol for years. If you see his physique he looks amazing and has an aesthetic physique and is very balanced. No body part is oversized and everything is proportional. You can't tell he injects SEO. He has gotten bigger in recent years but was using it when smaller and at no times would you think he used it because he uses it to touch up certain areas (mainly arms).
Yes.. all one has to do is look at some of the changes in physique parts after a show.. Phil heath for example has greatly capped medial delts when he's on stage.. but see him in the off season he's big but not nearly as impressive in the delts etc..

Yes.. all one has to do is look at some of the changes in physique parts after a show.. Phil heath for example has greatly capped medial delts when he's on stage.. but see him in the off season he's big but not nearly as impressive in the delts etc..
Flex Wheeler said in a recent interview that Kevin Levrone used more SEO than anyone. He said himself and Chris Cormier both used Pump And Pose when it came out but claimed not to use future products.

Flex Wheeler said in a recent interview that Kevin Levrone used more SEO than anyone. He said himself and Chris Cormier both used Pump And Pose when it came out but claimed not to use future products.
Yes.. and flex in his book outlined his use before a show and his famous " T shot" structure.. simply put he inject his delts in a t formation.. his wife did the injecting and it was dozens of shots..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131