over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Markus Ruhl

Yea we’ll you look at Dorians age and I think his folks were too young for WWI and too old for WWII and though Dorian seems educated now as far as I know he grew up in the white ghetto. I doubt his family ever served his country.
He doesn’t get a pass because he grew up uneducated and poor in the ghetto. He made these comments as an adult after claiming he’s done “research”. That’s not ignorance - it’s hate. Whatever “research” he did was just confirmation bias.

He doesn’t get a pass because he grew up uneducated and poor in the ghetto. He made these comments as an adult after claiming he’s done “research”. That’s not ignorance - it’s hate. Whatever “research” he did was just confirmation bias.
Dude read the posts I shredded Dorian worse than anyone the reply I made was to the comment that Dorians people being a part of camp liberation which I fully believe Dorian had no connection to that and then listed why and you virtue signaled about him getting a pass when I totally blasted him the whole thread AND WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT UP THE FACT THAT HES A FUCKING NAZI BUT YOU WERE IN SUCH A HURRY TO ARGUE YOU DIDNT PAY ATTENTION TO THE DAMN THREAD

Dude read the posts I shredded Dorian worse than anyone the reply I made was to the comment that Dorians people being a part of camp liberation which I fully believe Dorian had no connection to that and then listed why and you virtue signaled about him getting a pass when I totally blasted him the whole thread AND WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT UP THE FACT THAT HES A FUCKING NAZI BUT YOU WERE IN SUCH A HURRY TO ARGUE YOU DIDNT PAY ATTENTION TO THE DAMN THREAD
Lol I wasn’t saying you were giving him a pass. You were staying a fact about his background. I’m saying in general nobody gets a pass for growing up poor and uneducated but then betters themselves which gives them the opportunity and access to knowledge. He doesn’t get to use that as an excuse for his shitty views on the holocaust.

Lol I wasn’t saying you were giving him a pass. You were staying a fact about his background. I’m saying in general nobody gets a pass for growing up poor and uneducated but then betters themselves which gives them the opportunity and access to knowledge. He doesn’t get to use that as an excuse for his shitty views on the holocaust.
Yea agreed I thought he was reformed til I heard what he said on Heavy Muscle so he just keeps his Nazi shit private to make money but Dorian really isn’t a regular figure in the game and wasn’t much of one even when he was Mr.O we see tons of Arnie, Ppatz, Priest, Jay, Phil etc. Dorian is just out in Spain doin yoga hating Jews and blacks I guess.

This is a personal learning moment for me to take to heart about choosing the people I admire carefully.
I agree - but don’t be too hard on yourself because this seems to have very much flow under the radar. I had no clue until it was brought up in this thread. But it’s definitely eye opening…

I agree - but don’t be too hard on yourself because this seems to have very much flow under the radar. I had no clue until it was brought up in this thread. But it’s definitely eye opening…
I appreciate you saying that thank you slesh

Its ok to admire certain traits of a person yet not admire the person in whole or individual.
Of course - you can admire an aspect of a person’s accomplishments while also classifying them as a fucking pig lol

Weider went hard on keeping it quiet bro.

Weider went hard on keeping it quiet bro.
Lol which is so fucking ironic. But I guess at the end of the day Joe only really cared about money…

And if we’re being objective - the Weiders weren’t great people either.

1686341001885.png

So left arm is the white power boot beneath is the word “skins” the right is a British flag “my England” which apparently is a whites only England tat which I discovered looking for a pic of the boot. Even without the tats he RECENTLY denied the Holocaust so fuck the bloody puffer

Lol which is so fucking ironic. But I guess at the end of the day Joe only really cared about money…

And if we’re being objective - the Weiders weren’t great people either.
Yea it’s an odd stereotype there too and Weider built his empire on a German who’s father was a Nazi and a skinhead lmafo

Yea it’s an odd stereotype there too and Weider built his empire on a German who’s father was a Nazi and a skinhead lmafo
Lol commerce above all! At the end of the day we’re a capitalistic society and you gotta make your bones anyway you can. Some are more principled and put their wallet second. I’m not gonna judge either way…

Why do you say that? His southern drawl or because his body was wrecked in the pursuit of his passion?
I’m southern. He said he had .33% bf on Rogan. Take a breather homie.

Exactly, look at Ronnie Coleman. lol
You got heat for this post I love Ronnie tallied with him quite a bit back in the day. He’s a CPA we’ll has the degree, not stupid but he is simple, he’s definitely not in the thought realm of say Jay or Phil but Ron doesn’t care he’s a simple dude but you’re comment isn’t wrong either, not 100% right but some people aren’t deep thinkers nothing wrong with saying it. Mind you I think he’s an awesome dude.

I’m southern. He said he had .33% bf on Rogan. Take a breather homie.

Haha breather… c’mon man, you make a comment like that and people will want to know why. Don’t overthink it. Most think he’s less intelligent because of how he speaks or the injuries he sustained. I’ve heard those 2 things many times online. That said, I shouldn’t have assumed you meant either of those two. The truth is, he’s likely got more education, money, and accomplishments under his belt than 99% of this forum.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws