over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Markus Ruhl

Definitely a markus fan, always was drawn to the size. Paco batista was a fav as well

You destroyed all my expectations, I was thinking that EQ could cap my medial delts.... 🤯😭😭

Yeah I remember that paper.. he even had a video on how he sprayed it lol
I’ve seen it done dunno how legit the dosing really came out to but it was effective to some degree. Motherfucker was so damn smart.

04:02 I would be very happy if my triceps looked that "weak." lol

Markus is, was, and always will be one of my favorite BBers. I like the earlier version, think the Stananediol Supplement ads.

1688763442801.png 1688763475404.png 1688763523454.png 1688763553288.png and this last one I have never found before, apologies if these have all been posted ITT I have not finished reading it all yet.

1688763601626.png

04:02 I would be very happy if my triceps looked that "weak." lol

Markus is, was, and always will be one of my favorite BBers. I like the earlier version, think the Stananediol Supplement ads.

View attachment 179141 View attachment 179142View attachment 179143View attachment 179144 and this last one I have never found before, apologies if these have all been posted ITT I have not finished reading it all yet.

View attachment 179145
Man that Anadrol face is insane!

People sometimes don't understand how prevalent seo is in bodybuilding.. classic and men's physique.. you think those massively capped side delts are from a new lateral raise machine ?? The lateral raise and the raise machine have been around forever.. did arnold have massively capped medial delts? Nope.. sergio.. padillia ?.. nope but some of these guys have more " muscle " on their medial delts than their front delts and triceps combined.. not fooling anyone..
So did Markus use it ? Hell yes.. it wasn't any secret.. they all were starting in that era. I'm not against it.. but they need to own it.. im glad milos is honest with it..
Funny you bring this up. I was looking at an Olympia where Dorian won. Can’t recall which year and compared the guys to 2022 O. I noticed the current guys actually seem to have smaller chests but massively capped delts and upper arms which don’t match the forearms and I came to the same conclusion that it must be the more prevalent SEO use.

Funny you bring this up. I was looking at an Olympia where Dorian won. Can’t recall which year and compared the guys to 2022 O. I noticed the current guys actually seem to have smaller chests but massively capped delts and upper arms which don’t match the forearms and I came to the same conclusion that it must be the more prevalent SEO use.
Oh 1,000% these dudes with bulbous biceps and no forearms are always laughable. SEOs are everywhere and its so obvious I don’t understand how people miss it. I still don’t think we understand what having 21 CCs plus in each delt is gonna do long term health wise.

Oh 1,000% these dudes with bulbous biceps and no forearms are always laughable. SEOs are everywhere and its so obvious I don’t understand how people miss it. I still don’t think we understand what having 21 CCs plus in each delt is gonna do long term health wise.
Well I can tell you it looks strange when they downsize. I new a retired pro years back who didn’t admit to SEO use but you could tell because his arms after he downsized looked very strange like certain muscles (medial delts and triceps) were still large but strange looking and everything else majorly shrunk. This tells me it’s not a healthy muscle as some claim (simple fascia stretching) but large scar tissue build up. And no it’s not flex wheeler but his arms also looked incredibly weird after retirement when I saw him in person.

Well I can tell you it looks strange when they downsize. I new a retired pro years back who didn’t admit to SEO use but you could tell because his arms after he downsized looked very strange like certain muscles (medial delts and triceps) were still large but strange looking and everything else majorly shrunk. This tells me it’s not a healthy muscle as some claim (simple fascia stretching) but large scar tissue build up. And no it’s not flex wheeler but his arms also looked incredibly weird after retirement when I saw him in person.
Yea and the guys who use less SEO like Lee Priest, Seth Feroce, DJ all seem to be healthier and age better. I tried Esciclean, the original synthol mix and did the ml per head daily working up to the 3 ml per head daily so yes 9 ML a day per delt. That’s the recommended dose, I made it to day 2 week 3. My left delt haas some damage only a judge would note it but I never injured it and I can’t say when or if it was that but I’ll do site pops of say prop week of show for a lil more volume but I think SEOs are obvious, as a judge I ALWAYS punished guys for obvious use or gyno. Yea they toss the high and low score so it prolly never mattered but we want mainstream recognition and normalize SEOs which are not like fake tits , bigger tits cannot be earned but muscle can and again yes it looks weird years later with prolonged use but again high volume injections of MCTs, fucking a triglyceride for guys who generally are concerned about heart health seems so counter intuitive

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws