over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Markus Ruhl

I’m southern. He said he had .33% bf on Rogan. Take a breather homie.
I know Ronnie said he was 0.3% body fat on Jay Leno's show. I saw that close to when it came out. I never understood why he said that. It never made sense and made me think less of him honestly just saying something stupid on TV.

Why would anyone make assumptions that Ronnie isn't intelligent?

Also (for obvious reasons) Markus is the man. Absolutely my favorite bodybuilder ever and I wish he had competed longer. I also am not following the people claiming he looks terrible now early in the thread. He's aging, as we all are, but he's still pretty effing giant and still trains hard. I haven't seen him with a shirt off for awhile, but shoulders, chest, and arms are certainly still massive.

Dorian stretches all the time, does yoga and bikes. I think stretching and posture work allows you to look normal. Branch looks like his neck is wrecked up to me. He always has a head forward posture and looks stiff. And yeah, time gets everyone one day.
Yea Dorian has stayed very healthy. He has said though his shoulders are totally jacked up and he can’t even lift them overhead. Kinda crazy as he retired early 30s and could barely train upper body without great pain once he retired. I am 31 and couldn’t imagine that.

Jay looks damn good for 50 and very healthy. So does Milos actually although he wasn’t a mass monster. Dennis wolf also looks great.

View attachment 177955

So left arm is the white power boot beneath is the word “skins” the right is a British flag “my England” which apparently is a whites only England tat which I discovered looking for a pic of the boot. Even without the tats he RECENTLY denied the Holocaust so fuck the bloody puffer
His comments about the holocaust are very cringe. He is one of those dip shits who goes on about the smoke stacks something or other regarding the cremation of bodies. Fact is though in WW2 most people were killed in the “blood lands” in open fields not even in camps although millions did also die in camps so his argument makes zero sense and I won’t expand any further as it’s pointless.

I am surprised he has not caught more flak over his racism and anti semitism

You got heat for this post I love Ronnie tallied with him quite a bit back in the day. He’s a CPA we’ll has the degree, not stupid but he is simple, he’s definitely not in the thought realm of say Jay or Phil but Ron doesn’t care he’s a simple dude but you’re comment isn’t wrong either, not 100% right but some people aren’t deep thinkers nothing wrong with saying it. Mind you I think he’s an awesome dude.

Ronnie Is not a cpa lol let’s not get carried away

Ronnie Is not a cpa lol let’s not get carried away
Ok his degree from Grambling is what one gets to be a CPA, he coukd fully do the job if that had been his desire. Motherfucker was delivering pizzas, being a cop, and training so even in the genetic 1% he out worked everyone around the world.

He graduated cum laude from Grambling State University in 1984 with a BSc in accounting.

Ok his degree from Grambling is what one gets to be a CPA, he coukd fully do the job if that had been his desire. Motherfucker was delivering pizzas, being a cop, and training so even in the genetic 1% he out worked everyone around the world.

He graduated cum laude from Grambling State University in 1984 with a BSc in accounting.

Right

I wasn’t trying to nitpick

There’s just so much bs floating around about Ronnie (turned pro naturally, -2% body fat, was a CPA), at some point you just gotta call it

Right

There’s just so much bs floating around about Ronnie (turned pro naturally, -2% body fat, was a CPA), at some point you just gotta call it

I’m probably in the minority but I do believe he turned pro naturally. Ever see some dudes get out of prison looking like they just finished a blast? He’s got other worldly genetics and on top of that out worked everybody. That’s why he’s arguably the GOAT.

I’m probably in the minority but I do believe he turned pro naturally. Ever see some dudes get out of prison looking like they just finished a blast? He’s got other worldly genetics and on top of that out worked everybody. That’s why he’s arguably the GOAT.

I’ve seen plenty of guys in prison who did just get off a blast lol.. you don’t think they can get steroids in prison?

Why would Ronnie turn pro naturally when everyone else is on gear? Makes no sense at all - especially back when only the overall winner got his pro card

‘Aww shucks, I lost again because I’m literally the only guy not on steroids.. better luck next year I guess. Hope I can get a pro card naturally before too many years go by and I’m too old to make a career out of this - because I’m not going to use steroids until I’m pro because of some undefined, completely arbitrary reason’

You see how stupid that sounds? Lol

As a CPA there’s a giant difference between having an undergraduate degree in accounting and being a CPA.

You need additional college hours (usually through a graduate degree), work experience and you need to pass a 4 part exam.

However, on the topic of Ronnie being stupid, I highly disagree just based on graduating from college with honors. He probably would have ended up in public accounting but he couldn’t get hired because I’m sure at that time a big, black, country-sounding dude didn’t interview very well during the hiring process.

People need to remember Ronnie is perpetually fried out of his mind on pain pills these days.

I’ve seen plenty of guys in prison who did just get off a blast lol.. you don’t think they can get steroids in prison?

Why would Ronnie turn pro naturally when everyone else is on gear? Makes no sense at all - especially back when only the overall winner got his pro card

‘Aww shucks, I lost again because I’m literally the only guy not on steroids.. better luck next year I guess. Hope I can get a pro card naturally before too many years go by and I’m too old to make a career out of this - because I’m not going to use steroids until I’m pro because of some undefined, completely arbitrary reason’

You see how stupid that sounds? Lol

Nobody is blasting grams in prison. You don’t know what you’re talking about. Some orals maybe. People in prison are using heroin and meth. Get a clue.

It’s not about not being able to get steroids in prison. Do you realize the insane markup on all drugs in prison, let alone steroids which is not nearly as in demand as hard drugs. You’d have to be fairly wealthy to be able to afford any cycle that’s going to put that kind’ve muscle on you. The guys I’ve seen get out of prison at a very large size barely had 2 quarters to rub together when they got out. So how did they afford it?

It’s not about not being able to get steroids in prison. Do you realize the insane markup on all drugs in prison, let alone steroids which is not nearly as in demand as hard drugs. You’d have to be fairly wealthy to be able to afford any cycle that’s going to put that kind’ve muscle on you. The guys I’ve seen get out of prison at a very large size barely had 2 quarters to rub together when they got out. So how did they afford it?
It’s called ‘favors’ 😉

Right

Oh I get it for me if I got a nursing degree I’m a nurse even though I still gotta take state boards etc. So in my world Ronnie has CPA credentials and this is a CPA who doesn’t practice and I’ll admit I was pretty close to him thru Gus so I can be defensive bc there’s as much negative BS out there as good. Don’t get me wrong Ronnie stopped being natty the day he walked into Metroflex.

They have people putting money in their commissary for one.

Also plenty gets smuggled in, and some guards are on the take

Prisoners can get cell phones, they can get hundreds of tabs of anadrol.

It’s not complicated

Dudes in prison are coming out extra swole with no weights eating food from the commissary just off running extra cheap mega cycles?

Must be nice. I’m going to prison to prep for Nats.

Dudes in prison are coming out extra swole with no weights eating food from the commissary just off running extra cheap mega cycles?

Must be nice. I’m going to prison to prep for Nats.

If only. You don’t see guys getting out looking like you, but they look better than 90% of the board hiding behind their computer screen afraid to post a pic because of “the law”.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity