over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Markus Ruhl

Yea Dorian is like a fucking hippie now with all the yoga stuff which yes it works have done it off and on since 2003 but he’s gone full Buddhist beads and meditation and shit which again I know a lot of vets it’s what they need it’s just odd for a prior Mr.Olympia who prior to this like was a skinhead it’s just such a strange transition. I don’t know him so I only know what I’ve heard. The white power shit is common knowledge he even had the ink for it which again is his past but all the way to Buddhist beads and meditation as a prior Mr. O is just wild. Phil is. Still Phil m, Ronnie, Dexter, Jay all pretty much same as they were, Dexter out of public is actually loose and funny as fuck. Then there’s Dorian.
Its funny you mention the white power tattoo as he made remarks on Dave Palumbo's show saying there was no proof the Haulocaust occurred a couple years ago. I guess the tattoo was removed but the thought process was not.

Its funny you mention the white power tattoo as he made remarks on Dave Palumbo's show saying there was no proof the Haulocaust occurred a couple years ago. I guess the tattoo was removed but the thought process was not.
He’s a fucking Holocaust denier?

He’s a fucking Holocaust denier?
Yep, I couldn't believe the words coming out his mouth. But somehow everyone gives him a pass. You should have seen the video. Dave Palumbo's jaw dropped and he quickly changed the topic after mentioning the hauocaust survivors that would contradict Dorian. But Dorian said the holocaust did not occur and there is no proof of it ever occurring (his words).

Yep, I couldn't believe the words coming out his mouth. But somehow everyone gives him a pass. You should have seen the video. Dave Palumbo's jaw dropped and he quickly changed the topic after mentioning the hauocaust survivors that would contradict Dorian. But Dorian said the holocaust did not occur and there is no proof of it ever occurring (his words).
Just wow…

Yea I didn’t know he said that but originally it was a British Nazi/white power type group, a black combat boot with the Nazi style lacing and some words I think but never read, saw the boot in real life and at first it was not censored out of Flex etc. then it be max e an issue and they’d edit photos and he’d cover it. I was told by someone I 100% trust he had SS lightning bolts as well elsewhere that are gone now too. If he really did say that, and I don’t doubt you just didn’t hear it, I’ve seen the tatoo, but apparently he’s not reformed. Just a money hungry Nazi with Buddhist beads, Holocaust deniers are such fucking shit bags it blows my mind someone could be so motherfucking stupid. But you grow up poor white ghetto trash In The UK and you’re just the right age to have dodged any chance at being connected to the war and you’re uneducated and you get that type thinking. I’d love to see that video posted so we’d know 100%

Yea I didn’t know he said that but originally it was a British Nazi/white power type group, a black combat boot with the Nazi style lacing and some words I think but never read, saw the boot in real life and at first it was not censored out of Flex etc. then it be max e an issue and they’d edit photos and he’d cover it. I was told by someone I 100% trust he had SS lightning bolts as well elsewhere that are gone now too. If he really did say that, and I don’t doubt you just didn’t hear it, I’ve seen the tatoo, but apparently he’s not reformed. Just a money hungry Nazi with Buddhist beads, Holocaust deniers are such fucking shit bags it blows my mind someone could be so motherfucking stupid. But you grow up poor white ghetto trash In The UK and you’re just the right age to have dodged any chance at being connected to the war and you’re uneducated and you get that type thinking. I’d love to see that video posted so we’d know 100%
I mean it doesn’t even make sense. His own soldiers were liberators at the concentration camps. What an ignorant fuck. Good to know tho - done with him…

Wow and I used to look up to him. I could understand(not approve) him being like this because of being young and in prison and then growing up and seeing the errors of his ways. Though to think shit like this at an adult age is just really incomprehensible to me.

7:08 onwards

A couple years prior to that interview he posted a link on Facebook titled ‘How the “Holocaust” was faked’ and captioned the link with “most history is a lie..”

7:08 onwards

A couple years prior to that interview he posted a link on Facebook titled ‘How the “Holocaust” was faked’ and captioned the link with “most history is a lie..”
What a I piece of shit. Part of my 7th grade year of middle school was devoted to Holocaust studies. Each student was matched with a survivor and our end of year project was to interview them and tell their story. He thinks these people made this up?!?! Families destroyed. Having to watch your parents, grandparents, siblings being dragged away and murdered. I can’t even…. “I’ve done my research” - such a putz. This just shows you how someone can be so good at one thing and we throw so much respect at them - but really they are no different than any other chump - they just have a platform…

What a I piece of shit. Part of my 7th grade year of middle school was devoted to Holocaust studies. Each student was matched with a survivor and our end of year project was to interview them and tell their story. He thinks these people made this up?!?! Families destroyed. Having to watch your parents, grandparents, siblings being dragged away and murdered. I can’t even…. “I’ve done my research” - such a putz. This just shows you how someone can be so good at one thing and we throw so much respect at them - but really they are no different than any other chump - they just have a platform…
Dorian was in a skinhead gang as a youth. Did they actually espouse Nazi ideaology? Hard to say but it's possible they did and he never quite shed those beliefs. But yeah, he definitely gets a pass from the general public because of his success. If I recall, his claim was that the number of Holocaust deaths were overblown. Most people understand that at the heart of the Holocaust denying is usually some form of prejudice or racism (depending on if you believe Jews are a race). Then again, Dorian had no problem taking a Wieder contract. Amazing bodybuilder and success story but as a person, maybe not so much. It's certainly a letdown though hearing these things come from someone who I once believed to be very intelligent.

Dorian was in a skinhead gang as a youth. Did they actually espouse Nazi ideaology? Hard to say but it's possible they did and he never quite shed those beliefs. But yeah, he definitely gets a pass from the general public because of his success. If I recall, his claim was that the number of Holocaust deaths were overblown. Most people understand that at the heart of the Holocaust denying is usually some form of prejudice or racism (depending on if you believe Jews are a race). Then again, Dorian had no problem taking a Wieder contract. Amazing bodybuilder and success story but as a person, maybe not so much. It's certainly a letdown though hearing these things come from someone who I once believed to be very intelligent.
Lol spot on with the Wieder contract - everyone has their beliefs until they want to get paid…

I remember on get big people were talking about Phil health and I posted that I thought he needed to bring up his back but I could see him being Mr O one day. He dm'd me with all caps that said "EXPLAIN YOURSELF". I asked him what didn't he get! Never heard from him again but I always thought that this guy must be simple to go and argue peoples opinion on an internet. I saw him at the gym a few times when I was in Denver at armburst gym I think it was and didn't say Hi or asked for a pic or anything but man he had a great physique. He just has that creep vibe to me.

back to Markus Ruhl, at 44:50, they start talking about him here. Hilarious story about his hypertension and smoking habit. Miracle this guy is still alive at 51 💪

Side note, Roman Fritz has EPIC stories throughout this whole podcast.

back to Markus Ruhl, at 44:50, they start talking about him here. Hilarious story about his hypertension and smoking habit. Miracle this guy is still alive at 51 💪

Side note, Roman Fritz has EPIC stories throughout this whole podcast.

I watched this and it warms my heart. I graduated from high school in 2001 and was really into the whole sport from probably 1998-2010 and it just all seemed so cool. Living in columbus Oh I got to know a lot of retired guys like Mike Francois from the 90s, JM Blakely (I know not a bodybuilder but a freak and in the whole "scene").

It just gives me such fond memories of moving to columbus as a 22 year old and we'd work out at worlds and you'd have francois, JM, guys like Brian Yersky and other "lower level" pros and top amateurs just all shooting the crap and telling stories after working out. I made $26K a year and no responsibilities and it was one of the best times of my life.

I'm droning on but man after a hard leg day on a saturday everyone would just sit around telling epic stories. JM would literally eat a dozen donuts and it was one big happy family. It really did remind me...looking back...of how people look at the 70s, etc. We had a little bit of that paradise in columbus, OH in teh early 00's.

Sorry...wayyyyy of topic....

Regarding Dorian´s tattoos, one was a Union Jack with a British Bulldog and the words "My England" underneath, the other one was a Skin head type boot but I don´t know what was written there (looks like a date) or how one would discern it´s a Nazi Skinhead boot, the SS bolts Marssel mentioned I highly doubt unless they were placed on his dick. I don´t think a racist would have married his wife Gal but all that being said, I didn´t know about that Holocaust bullshit until today and it´s disturbing.

dorian-yates-premiere-648x320.png
:

gal-yates-fitness-360-header-main2-960x540.jpg
tumblr_ohrhys2W8M1rosvcio1_1280.jpg

I mean it doesn’t even make sense. His own soldiers were liberators at the concentration camps. What an ignorant fuck. Good to know tho - done with him…
Yea we’ll you look at Dorians age and I think his folks were too young for WWI and too old for WWII and though Dorian seems educated now as far as I know he grew up in the white ghetto. I doubt his family ever served his country.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131