over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MASTERON DOSEAGE

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I WANT TO KNOW THE SMALLEST EFFECTIVE DOSAGE AS I AM WORROES ABOUT ACNE AND HAIRLOSS WHICH I KNOW IF ARE PRONE WILL HAPPEN.... AND IF I DOOO RUN IT IT WOLL BE PROP SO IF SODES ARISE I CAN DROP IT QUICKLY ...

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT.

I WANT TO KNOW THE SMALLEST EFFECTIVE DOSAGE AS I AM WORROES ABOUT ACNE AND HAIRLOSS WHICH I KNOW IF ARE PRONE WILL HAPPEN.... AND IF I DOOO RUN IT IT WOLL BE PROP SO IF SODES ARISE I CAN DROP IT QUICKLY ...

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT.

body fat percentage and any other possible motives for using this compound (libido boost) would be required to answer this.

If you are acne prone, you might want to invest in a 6 month run of accutane and take care of that problem for good. Finasteride and/or nizorel for the hair loss

The lowest I will go with mast prop is 300mg a week. If concerned about hair loss I would go with another compound. Also use rogain foam and nizarol shampoo

FUNNY YOU SAID SOMEHING ABOUT THE ACCUTANE. I'M ON IT NOW ON MONTH 4 OF 6 AT 8O MGS A DAY AND MY CUCLE WILL START IN MAY WHEN I WILL BE DONE WITH THE ACCUTANE

WILL I BE ACNE FREE BEING THAT I RAN THE ACCUTANE ALREADY?

AND MY STASS ARE 24 5'8 187 LBS I'D SAY 10-11 PERCENT BODYFAT

FUNNY YOU SAID SOMEHING ABOUT THE ACCUTANE. I'M ON IT NOW ON MONTH 4 OF 6 AT 8O MGS A DAY AND MY CUCLE WILL START IN MAY WHEN I WILL BE DONE WITH THE ACCUTANE

WILL I BE ACNE FREE BEING THAT I RAN THE ACCUTANE ALREADY?

AND MY STASS ARE 24 5'8 187 LBS I'D SAY 10-11 PERCENT BODYFAT

yes, in all probability, after 6 months of accutane therapy you should not have that problem again.

100mg eod...minimum dose.

I WILL BE RUNNING TEST P AND NPP ALONG SIDE THIS I WANT TO BE VASCULAR AND HARD WHILR PUTTING ON AS MUCH MUSCLE AS POSSIBLE BUT IM WILLING TO SACRIFICE POTENTIAL SIZE FOR CONDITIONING. I RATHER STAY AWAY FROM TREN BECAUSE OF THE HORROR STORIES AND WHAT I HEARD ABOUT IT EFFEVTIGG YOIR CARDIO I HAVE A VERY PHYSICALLY DEMANDONG JOB AND CANNOT PUT MY JOB AT RISK

JOHN HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT TEST NPP AND MAST ALL AT 1OO EOD FOR 15 WEEKS

AROMASIN 12.5 EOD
CABER. .5 TWICE A WEEK
HCG WEEK 3- END

PCT NOVA

Masteron dosage is 100mg every other day, which is actually plenty for bodybuilding purposes. 50mg EOD for sexual enhancement or androgen replacement.

I M now in 11th week od test prop mast cycle 100 to 125 eod 1st time on this very good cycle 4 me

Sry bro.

Yea I'm really eager to start this run. Now do you think its smart to run he mast and npp togther woukdtt they be trying to be doing tonal seperate things in. sense ?

Sry bro.

Yea I'm really eager to start this run. Now do you think its smart to run he mast and npp togther woukdtt they be trying to be doing tonal seperate things in. sense ?

Masteron is a plus to any cycle if you ask me. I've ran it with Deca and loved it. You just have to try different things and see what you respond to best. Masteron is always a pretty safe bet and very mild compound.

Masteron is a plus to any cycle if you ask me. I've ran it with Deca and loved it. You just have to try different things and see what you respond to best. Masteron is always a pretty safe bet and very mild compound.

we have to stop agreeing on everything man:)

mast makes everything work better, even at 150 Mg every week. for me anyway.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

yea looks like i wamt to do 400 for the prop mast and npp .... just gotta get over the fear of the acne.... but like i said .... im doing a whole course of accutane and i think the real reason i got it in the first place was because of my spotty use with aromasin last cycle and none during pct

Ran mast at 600mg/week for the 1st time last cycle with test. Well before that I had no hairloss or acne at all from previous cycles. After that my hair thinned a decent amount. And well the ance lol I'm in the middle of a 8 month run at 120mg of accutane. Id rather have ripped a muscle or got shot than have cystic ance from mast again.

DID YOU GET THE ACNE DURING THE CYCLE OR PCT? DID YOU MONITER YOUR ESTROGEN?

Yup estrogen was under control. I started getting red painful welts at the end of my cycle. So i got prescribed tetracyline. Pct went fine but red welts started turning into cystic. When i got on acctune i flair up then again a month later. made my acne 10x worse on accutane

this isnt the minimum

but ive tried a 1 gram of the stuff, and can say this shits off the chain in high doses :love:, ive never seen strength gains so drastic, and felt so good

oily skin was the only problem, but man was it oily

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity