over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron Questions

booJay

Newbies
I understand that Masteron is popular for that contest prep "dry", "hard" look and most people seem to utilize Masteron for purely aesthetic purposes rather than to increase size/strength. I'm experienced with Test and Tren but this will be my first time with Masteron.

I'm planning on running a recomp cycle here soon. Exact doses aren't figured out yet , but Tren and Masteron will be ran rather high (700-800mg/week range each), and Test will be ran at a low maintenance level.

1. Some say Masteron will pack on a small amount of mass, other say none at all. Any experience here? I wouldn't expect it to add much mass solo at moderate doses, but I am curious if Masteron will increase lean mass gains for this cycle because of the high dose I am running and the synergy of DHT derivatives with Tren.

2. I understand that due to it's strong binding affinity for SHBG, Masteron can increase the anabolic effects of Testosterone. Does it make a very noticeable difference? Is this "enhancement" largely dose dependent?

3. There is a lot of controversy about the "fat burning" properties of Trenbolone. I, for one, do believe it has an awesome nutrient repartitioning effect based on personal experience. Has anyone experienced this sort of effect with Masteron? Should I expect a significantly enhanced recomping effect with the presence of Masteron versus just Tren and Test?

4. As long as BF% is kept low, does the dry, striated appearance last long post cycle, or is this aesthetic effect only present while on and shortly after the cycle?

Thanks.

Last edited:
dont mean to jack yr thread bro but can i throw in

5. What is the usual time frame to see the masteron kick in and what would one expect to see to know its working?

My experience with mast is limited to the cycle im on NOW! so not much lol! I on around week 12 or 13 of 150mg eod mast prop, 150mg eod test prop, 60-70 mcg t3 and 20mg novadex per day. The test prop i felt right away, and i feel i didnt get any of the mast (veins, muscle hardness/crispness) BUT i started my cycle at mabey 17% to more likely 19% bodyfat, and am now around 12%, so mabey it took lower bodyfat to see and mast gains... I dont know, but i know i freakin feel great on this cycle, am starting to look good, and summers only starting!! good luck with ur cycle!

I understand that Masteron is popular for that contest prep "dry", "hard" look and most people seem to utilize Masteron for purely aesthetic purposes rather than to increase size/strength. I'm experienced with Test and Tren but this will be my first time with Masteron.

I'm planning on running a recomp cycle here soon. Exact doses aren't figured out yet , but Tren and Masteron will be ran rather high (700-800mg/week range each), and Test will be ran at a low maintenance level.

1. Some say Masteron will pack on a small amount of mass, other say none at all. Any experience here? I wouldn't expect it to add much mass solo at moderate doses, but I am curious if Masteron will increase lean mass gains for this cycle because of the high dose I am running and the synergy of DHT derivatives with Tren.

2. I understand that due to it's strong binding affinity for SHBG, Masteron can increase the anabolic effects of Testosterone. Does it make a very noticeable difference? Is this "enhancement" largely dose dependent?

3. There is a lot of controversy about the "fat burning" properties of Trenbolone. I, for one, do believe it has an awesome nutrient repartitioning effect based on personal experience. Has anyone experienced this sort of effect with Masteron? Should I expect a significantly enhanced recomping effect with the presence of Masteron versus just Tren and Test?

4. As long as BF% is kept low, does the dry, striated appearance last long post cycle, or is this aesthetic effect only present while on and shortly after the cycle?

Thanks.

I can't answer you because the only time I took it was with Tren.

I will say this much, it will increase free test big time. I have blood work to prove that (although Tren could do it all by itself).

That hard dry look is only possible if you're already very lean. If you are single digits bF, you will look like granite; if you're fat, you won't notice shit.

Strength gains are hard to decipher for me because I was on Tren.

My opinion: I know you're experienced bro but Man! THat is a lot of fucking Tren. Have you ever run it that high?

My experience with mast is limited to the cycle im on NOW! so not much lol! I on around week 12 or 13 of 150mg eod mast prop, 150mg eod test prop, 60-70 mcg t3 and 20mg novadex per day. The test prop i felt right away, and i feel i didnt get any of the mast (veins, muscle hardness/crispness) BUT i started my cycle at mabey 17% to more likely 19% bodyfat, and am now around 12%, so mabey it took lower bodyfat to see and mast gains... I dont know, but i know i freakin feel great on this cycle, am starting to look good, and summers only starting!! good luck with ur cycle!

Trust me the mast added to the changes in your physique. And it most certainly added to you feeling great. You will feel positives of mast even if you aren't very lean. But of course these benefits will be more apparant if your very lean to begin with.

Last edited:
Masteron made me shed hair badly and horny as hell. Didn't notice too much ITO strength, and my bodyfat was a bit high to notice any hardening effects. I do think winny is far more effective in all departments-or at least it was for me.
I know others will take masteron over winny any day.
Also didn't notice much aggression on the masteron, but winny makes me very grumpy

Thanks.

Just curious but what are your stats now? And have you used tren at that dose before? I personally don't see the need in that dose. Anyway mast is amazing and you should love the results. If you want to do a high dose I would work up through the weeks. Start at 400mg and just go up in 50's till you get to about 700mg. I only need 400mg and I am happy with that. Gonna go up to 600mg next cycle. It will free up test and act as a mild anti-estrogen. It should make you feel great and will contribute to all areas of your cycle. Mast will add to lean muscle gain but imo this won't be in a big way and is dose dependant.

I've used it several times during the course of contest prep. I've used both esters as well. One thing I can say is that I typically use it the last six weeks or so of the prep at a pretty conservative dosage compared to what most are reporting in this thread. If your stuff is real there is no need to be taking more than about 4-600mgs of that stuff a week if you are using it with other stuff. What I notice is a drier, harder, fuller look. It's fairly pronounced and noticeable in about 10 days or so after using it. This is only what I have noticed. I had no increase in acne or hair loss but I know when I do get an increase in aggression. This is only because the last part of my prep tends to be heavily weighted toward higher androgens as part of the supplements I might be taking.

Drostanalone is a great compound if you can find it and it's real. It is one of my favorite things to use at the end of a prep. In my opinion, people getting all super creative with taking five different things and have no intention of prepping for a show or getting on stage is a waste of time. I say this because typically these people are at a much higher bodyfat level than they should be before they even consider using any kind of anabolic. I'm not trying to talk crap by saying that either by the way. To each is their own and anyone is free to do whatever they want. I just think you can achieve a good look without having to spend all that extra money and put your body through torture just to try something out. Honestly, if I were not sub 10% BF levels I wouldn't waste my time with this one. Just my opinion.

If it's for contest prep I agree with the above. I don't really see the need in doing extremely high dosages. 50-75mg per day would be great.

Masteron made me shed hair badly and horny as hell. Didn't notice too much ITO strength, and my bodyfat was a bit high to notice any hardening effects. I do think winny is far more effective in all departments-or at least it was for me.
I know others will take masteron over winny any day.
Also didn't notice much aggression on the masteron, but winny makes me very grumpy

how long did it take for you hair to grow back?

Thanks.

theres no need for that much masteron and tren....thats a waste in my eyes....i wouldn't go over 75mgs a day of each, and thats pushin it if you have sum real deal tren....with that amount of masteron, i can only imagine how much hair is gonna fall out...wow!!:eek:

I've run Tren 150mg/day before with only mild sides. Not worried about the Tren sides as I will be running less this time. For me, I've found I can avoid the Tren sides by running Test at a low dose (100-200mg/week). Once I increase the Test, that's when the sides kick in.

Hairloss isn't too much of a concern for me as it only happens if you have Androgenic Alopecia. I've also found a great remedy for acne on-cycle. When it comes to highly androgenic compounds, personally what I am mostly concerned with is long-term prostate health.

All three compounds (mast/tren/test) will be Enanthate.

Do tell bro.

I'm always interested in new discoveries.
I just took 5% benzyl peroxide cream and 2% ketoconazole cream and mixed them together. That should be enough to do the trick, but I also added some crushed up spironolactone tabs. Ketoconazole and spironolactone are used to reduce/stop/reverse hairloss because of their topical anti-androgen properties, so it made sense to me that it should be effective in fighting off cycle related acne as well. I usually never have acne, but after my first cycle of straight Test I ended up with quite a bit on my back/shoulders area. It hung around for about 4-5 months post cycle until I made that cream and wiped it out. Nothing else I used prior did anything to get rid of it. Since then I've continued to use it 1x per week while off cycle and ED-EOD while on cycle and haven't seen any acne since.

only used them in last 4 weeks replacing more toxic tren that was ran for 8 weeks prior. took 100mg eod, and it did give me that shredded look.

no need to go over 300mgs a week for mast

it will be the same result with 700 as it is with 300

free test increase as steve said

BIG waste of time and money if your not in single digits bf

:)

I've run Tren 150mg/day before with only mild sides. Not worried about the Tren sides as I will be running less this time. For me, I've found I can avoid the Tren sides by running Test at a low dose (100-200mg/week). Once I increase the Test, that's when the sides kick in.

Hairloss isn't too much of a concern for me as it only happens if you have Androgenic Alopecia. I've also found a great remedy for acne on-cycle. When it comes to highly androgenic compounds, personally what I am mostly concerned with is long-term prostate health.

All three compounds (mast/tren/test) will be Enanthate.

that is a lot of tren man..i dont know your body though only you do..jw do you get bloodwork done cause its vital. I was like you. I handled trens sides easily at 100mgs/ed for roughly ten weeks at a time. i was however being a prick about bloodword though, always postponing and making excuses..i eventually went and got bloodwork from mydoctor only to find out my HDl was 7 and LDl was somewhere in the 200's (doctor told me it was like double what it should be)....overall...just cause you feel good on the outside doesnt mean your doin ok on the inside..but if bloodwork shows your good...then by all means

no need to go over 300mgs a week for mast

it will be the same result with 700 as it is with 300

free test increase as steve said

BIG waste of time and money if your not in single digits bf

:)

you said it rite....7 or 8%bf before you should use it for max results

how long did it take for you hair to grow back?

I shedded from the crown, and it took 3-6 months to slowly start thickening up, but never came back as thick prior to that cycle-about 2 1/2 years ago. Still thin on the crown

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws