advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Jansen Opens Up...Dallas, Drugs, Prep, etc.

Kid annoys the hell out of me, but for what it's worth, I think he actually is aware that he's a fuckin idiot. I think having a kid made him grow up just a little, though.

What specifically annoys you about him? That he's an idiot i.e. plain stupid? What are the most stupid things he says? For me it's interesting how people perceive others so differently... Bostin doesn't irritate me but he does irritate many.

BTW who is the trainer doing the month long aldactone on women?

What specifically annoys you about him? That he's an idiot i.e. plain stupid? What are the most stupid things he says? For me it's interesting how people perceive others so differently... Bostin doesn't irritate me but he does irritate many.

I think it's just the careless, cavalier attitude about everything, including his health. The guy could have an IQ of 150, for all I know.

I met bostin in 2014. In person he is one of the most approachable guys ive talked to.

That video shit he does is some wrestler heel kafab shit. Who the real bostin is? Only his friends and family know.

I think it's just the careless, cavalier attitude about everything, including his health. The guy could have an IQ of 150, for all I know.

I'll admit I haven't listened to a Bostin interview in years so he might have stopped doing this for all I know, but I always hated how he would badmouth literally everyone, including people he was supposed to be friends with. He made up a lot of slander about people or just simply talked trash about everybody. The mega dosing advice was only a secondary probem to the poor character he would always display.

I see. Yes, the carelessness is there for sure. I don't know if you watched the video, but he said he has a "steroid room" :D and he can go in there meaning to shoot a cc of test and comes out having shot a dozen different things. He tells a story of shooting, I think, ATP IV and immediately noticing that he can't beathe and thinking "I'm a fucking idiot". He also calls himself an "addict for sure". So he's somewhat concious of his psychological shortcomings.

I'll admit I haven't listened to a Bostin interview in years so he might have stopped doing this for all I know, but I always hated how he would badmouth literally everyone, including people he was supposed to be friends with. He made up a lot of slander about people or just simply talked trash about everybody. The mega dosing advice was only a secondary probem to the poor character he would always display.

That's one thing I've noticed too. He acts all surprised why people get mad at him just for "being real"... he can insult people and then says he likes them as a person in the same breath, "why you getting mad LOL?":D He said he told Sergio Jr that he has no back and Sergio got all mad, unfriended Bostin, and posted back shots on his IG for a few days after :D It is kinda funny that a champion like Sergio takes a comment like that so personally from someone who will never be on his level, but kind of understandable too.
Maybe Bostin would get diagnosed with some condition by a psychiatrist, perhaps some degree of autism? Because he doesn't appear to get normal social codes, it's probably not meant in a malicious way, but I could be wrong. Often there is some pro who gets all compliments on a showing and here comes Bostin who says what everyone is really thinking :D

I see. Yes, the carelessness is there for sure. I don't know if you watched the video, but he said he has a "steroid room" :D and he can go in there meaning to shoot a cc of test and comes out having shot a dozen different things. He tells a story of shooting, I think, ATP IV and immediately noticing that he can't beathe and thinking "I'm a fucking idiot". He also calls himself an "addict for sure". So he's somewhat concious of his psychological shortcomings.
That's pretty fucking sad. Addict for sure.

Reminds me of some friends in the past with their "nod room" - what was supposed to be a "den" for a normal family turned into a shooting gallery for these guys. :/

That's one thing I've noticed too. He acts all surprised why people get mad at him just for "being real"... he can insult people and then says he likes them as a person in the same breath, "why you getting mad LOL?":D He said he told Sergio Jr that he has no back and Sergio got all mad, unfriended Bostin, and posted back shots on his IG for a few days after :D It is kinda funny that a champion like Sergio takes a comment like that so personally from someone who will never be on his level, but kind of understandable too.
Maybe Bostin would get diagnosed with some condition by a psychiatrist, perhaps some degree of autism? Because he doesn't appear to get normal social codes, it's probably not meant in a malicious way, but I could be wrong. Often there is some pro who gets all compliments on a showing and here comes Bostin who says what everyone is really thinking :D

One of the many downsides of modern day social media is that anyone (usually the ones with zero credentials) can talk smack about anybody, and people will take notice because it brings excitement in their boring lives

Agreed.

You know what I find most interesting about all this? Insane dosages don't really go that far. There is clearly a limit to how big you can get no matter what you do. Yes, Dallas was damn big and strong, but so are a lot of guys. Everyone at the elite level, regardless of dosage, pretty much have the same measurements. One guy has 21" arms, another 22." They're all in and around the same area. Height and weight causing a few differences.

When I look at the cycles of Dallas or Craig Titus, I'd expect to see someone with 30" arms and 40" quads. That's not going to happen.

lee priest took 50 mg of winstrol everyday precontest and smokes all these guys

I totally forgot to mention he actually brought up a good point regarding Chad and why he thinks some of his guys may have kidney issues. Now studies have shown protein isn't a kidney killer like many believed for years. However ridiculous amount of protein are definitely not good. Bostin highlighted one thing Chad does that he isn't aware other coaches do and that is having 12-14oz of meat 7 times daily. That is a ridiculous amount of protein and that's why he has guys on appetite booster drugs. One guy wasn't even that heavy (he said something like 224 pounds) and Chad started him on about 720g protein per day which is beyond excessive. There is a guy on this forum and I think Chad has him on 12oz 7 times daily as well.

Not quite 12oz x 7/day

Decades ago all these high dosages were not around and thats real talk. when this forum first started test was your base. 500 was standard 750 was for the vets and a gram was really pushing it. i remember i didnt even know what a gram meant thats how little it was used on here.

People looked fucking good too. Bostin came out with that first video he did sitting in a bedroom talking about a whole bunch of shit and everything exploded after that. this is just facts whether people want to admit it or not he opened a flood gate.

on the pro level it is chemical warfare i believe that cause ive done it. when i through in hgh and insulin thats when a different look appeared combined with alot and i mean to much food. i couldnt afford the food alone. good quality meat is expensive and i dont know how people do it.

some people on the forums have no buisness doing what there doing that is also a fact. two weeks ago i shook my fucking head it was none of my business but a kid in his 20's i over heard him say i miss feeling my hands this shit is strong. assuming he was talking about gh he was literally 180 lbs. like for what. what reason to each his own but alot of people on here i mean fuck i heard a gram of deca on here the other day like are you fucking kidding me.

this is what it has to boil down to the gear today cant be what it says it is it just cant be. people taking a gram of tren i dont believe its real. your kill someone. you wouldnt function sleep youd be cracked the fuck out. 75mg eod was protocol and it worked and it won shows.

everything today is inflated bullshit. a rare few work hard. the world is changing and its with everything. technology has doomed us all the future will only get worse

Decades ago all these high dosages were not around and thats real talk. when this forum first started test was your base. 500 was standard 750 was for the vets and a gram was really pushing it. i remember i didnt even know what a gram meant thats how little it was used on here.

People looked fucking good too. Bostin came out with that first video he did sitting in a bedroom talking about a whole bunch of shit and everything exploded after that. this is just facts whether people want to admit it or not he opened a flood gate.

on the pro level it is chemical warfare i believe that cause ive done it. when i through in hgh and insulin thats when a different look appeared combined with alot and i mean to much food. i couldnt afford the food alone. good quality meat is expensive and i dont know how people do it.

some people on the forums have no buisness doing what there doing that is also a fact. two weeks ago i shook my fucking head it was none of my business but a kid in his 20's i over heard him say i miss feeling my hands this shit is strong. assuming he was talking about gh he was literally 180 lbs. like for what. what reason to each his own but alot of people on here i mean fuck i heard a gram of deca on here the other day like are you fucking kidding me.

this is what it has to boil down to the gear today cant be what it says it is it just cant be. people taking a gram of tren i dont believe its real. your kill someone. you wouldnt function sleep youd be cracked the fuck out. 75mg eod was protocol and it worked and it won shows.

everything today is inflated bullshit. a rare few work hard. the world is changing and its with everything. technology has doomed us all the future will only get worse

Social media as well...

social media is worse. i hate the going to the gym sometimes. everyone in my gym films themselves. like this is a socially accepted practice right now. im trying to get in a set and i cant count how many times im in someones video. all i want to know is who the fuck is watching all these people like what the fuck. i dont give a shit about what anyone else is doing. if it was ronnie cole chest pressing the 200lb dumbbells fuck ya id watch that shit. but its not regular people taking away from other people trying to get shit done.

social media is worse. i hate the going to the gym sometimes. everyone in my gym films themselves. like this is a socially accepted practice right now. im trying to get in a set and i cant count how many times im in someones video. all i want to know is who the fuck is watching all these people like what the fuck. i dont give a shit about what anyone else is doing. if it was ronnie cole chest pressing the 200lb dumbbells fuck ya id watch that shit. but its not regular people taking away from other people trying to get shit done.
Not to mention it isn't allowed to have other people recognizable in your videos you post online. Highly annoying indeed.

Maybe you've become somewhat of a star by appearing in all these videos so far ;)

My perspective is different. I don't see anyone pushing "high" dosages here or elsewhere. What I see instead is a trend of microdosing, 10 or 20mg of test a day with a second compound sprinkled in at times. It's like you are killing yourself if you shoot a whole Sustanon in one go. :D I'm exaggerating a little but not many here would dare recommend a newbie to do an old school cycle of Test, Deca and Dbol. It's more like a tiny touch of test and go from there.

Bostin was called a retard by 99.99% of commenters on the internets so I don't know how many tried to do 13 grams just because they saw him talking about it. The few who did I would say are psychologically atypical kids, kids with mental problems to begin with. The same type of kids who would shoot heroin and smoke crack just because they are curious. Do you personally know anyone who tried 10 grams or more and were they influenced by Bostin?

as a curiosity - I have already posted on another forum but of course hate hacked up that the imaginary cycle, etc. I will just write that this is an authentic record that my friend got from a trainer who is very popular and trains players from top 3 mr. Olympia

"
Anabolic Stack I ideally want you to start below. I want you
to take the below for the first 4-6 weeks
It’s extremely important your quality items you use are
100%.

3000mg Test Cyp, 2500mg EQ, 1000mg Mastron Every
Monday and Thursday.
50mg Anapolan a day. Take 25mg 15-20Mins after Meals 2
and 5.
30mg Anavar a day. Take 10mg 15-20 Mins after Meals 2, 3
and 5.
25mg Proviron a day. Take before bed.