advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Jansen Opens Up...Dallas, Drugs, Prep, etc.

as a curiosity - I have already posted on another forum but of course hate hacked up that the imaginary cycle, etc. I will just write that this is an authentic record that my friend got from a trainer who is very popular and trains players from top 3 mr. Olympia

"
Anabolic Stack I ideally want you to start below. I want you
to take the below for the first 4-6 weeks
It’s extremely important your quality items you use are
100%.

3000mg Test Cyp, 2500mg EQ, 1000mg Mastron Every
Monday and Thursday.
50mg Anapolan a day. Take 25mg 15-20Mins after Meals 2
and 5.
30mg Anavar a day. Take 10mg 15-20 Mins after Meals 2, 3
and 5.
25mg Proviron a day. Take before bed.
1 Arimadex. Take every Monday and Thursday, Take before
bed.
10mg Nolvadex a day. Take 20-30Mins after Meal 1."

I always laugh when people post "cycles" from a "friend of a guy who knows a coach who trains a pro". Never any names or photos of an email or text just random typing of a "cycle".

Kinda like everyone knows an "uncle who had a friend who's dad" was 300lbs 5%bf and benched 800lbs in high school before he hurt his knee.

as a curiosity - I have already posted on another forum but of course hate hacked up that the imaginary cycle, etc. I will just write that this is an authentic record that my friend got from a trainer who is very popular and trains players from top 3 mr. Olympia

"
100%.

Monday and Thursday.
and 5.
and 5.
bed.
Why so much masteron offseason ? To reduce estrogen? I've heard this before to use masteron at 1/3 your test dosage. Thus reducing the a.i's needed. Pros must be blood letting monthly to keep hemaglobin in range with test and eq so high ?

Why so much masteron offseason ? To reduce estrogen? I've heard this before to use masteron at 1/3 your test dosage. Thus reducing the a.i's needed. Pros must be blood letting monthly to keep hemaglobin in range with test and eq so high ?
I do not know why my friend is not a list for me so I will not answer this question but as for hematocrit and hemoglobin, not all EQ causes them to increase - for me, for example, it does not raise these parameters almost at all, after which there are drugs that very quickly you can lower the hematocrit and blood discounts are not the only option in this case

I do not know why my friend is not a list for me so I will not answer this question but as for hematocrit and hemoglobin, not all EQ causes them to increase - for me, for example, it does not raise these parameters almost at all, after which there are drugs that very quickly you can lower the hematocrit and blood discounts are not the only option in this case
What drugs can lower the hematocrit??? Never heard of this

Pentoxifylline

Pentoxifylline doesn't lower hematocrit. It is a vaso dialator which opens up the blood vessels and helps blood flow more freely.

Pentoxifylline doesn't lower hematocrit. It is a vaso dialator which opens up the blood vessels and helps blood flow more freely.
Yes, but it also has a large indirect effect on hametocrit - anyway, try 400mg yourself for 3 weeks if you have it elevated and do a blood test again

Under Mechanism
Like other methylated xanthine derivatives, pentoxifylline is a competitive nonselective phosphodiesterase inhibitor[9] which raises intracellular cAMP, activates PKA, inhibits TNF[10][11] and leukotriene[12] synthesis, and reduces inflammation and innate immunity.[12] In addition, pentoxifylline improves red blood cell deformability (known as a haemorrheologic effect), reduces blood viscosity and decreases the potential for platelet aggregation and blood clot formation.[13] Pentoxifylline is also an antagonist at adenosine 2 receptors

"
100%.

Monday and Thursday.
and 5.
and 5.
bed.

I'm sure there are people that are dumb enough to do a cycle like that because they wholeheartedly lack the genetics to compete on a certain level but that is a bullshit cycle! The top 3 in the Olympia will be the guys with some of the best genetics.

I've mentioned before my conversation with Victor Conte. He worked with all the top Olympia competitors of the 90's and early 2000's, doing blood work for them and needing to know what they were on in order to adjust things on the micro-nutrition side. Without mentioning a specific name, he said they were on between 3 to 5 grams.

We've had guys on here in the past claiming to be something they're not. One, I can't remember what he went by, was using pictures of a lesser known IFBB pro and listing his BS cycles. He turned out to be BigEvil42 who had been previously banned. Then there was TrinityD who claimed to be an IFBB pro trainer. Turns out he was, roughly, a 20 year old nursing student. Now there's idiots online like this Mike@The Research Station who claims he's helped tens of thousands of people turn pro, and knows ground breaking information that no one else knows...you just have to join his group and buy the gear he's selling to find out! TOTAL BULLSHIT!!

So please don't come on here claiming you know a guy who knows a guy working with the top three Olympians and they're using 13,735 grams a week. Plus on that amount these people are supposedly using 10mg of Nolvadex and one Arimidex twice a week? Again, I know some people are dumb enough to do this due to lack of genetics but this isn't the norm.

Last edited:
Under Mechanism
Like other methylated xanthine derivatives, pentoxifylline is a competitive nonselective phosphodiesterase inhibitor[9] which raises intracellular cAMP, activates PKA, inhibits TNF[10][11] and leukotriene[12] synthesis, and reduces inflammation and innate immunity.[12] In addition, pentoxifylline improves red blood cell deformability (known as a haemorrheologic effect), reduces blood viscosity and decreases the potential for platelet aggregation and blood clot formation.[13] Pentoxifylline is also an antagonist at adenosine 2 receptors

None of which reduces hematocrit. It is a vaso dialator, reduces blood viscosity, all of which decrease the chance of clots but it doesn't actually reduces red blood cells.

Imagine being so naive that you actually think competitive bodybuilders haven't always been abusing gear
I may have told this story before.. but a very well known pro from the late 70s to mid or so 80s once told me a typical cycle of his.. it honestly wasnt much different than today for the exception of the test being low. But tons of orals.. deca.. etc at typical doses today. Maybe a touch lower.. of course no gh or slin.
Human nature hasnt changed from then til now. If 200mg works try 300mgs. These are driven competitors and also paranoid about not taking enough.. no different than today.. I have always said people lie about doses . Even to their coaches.. I've seen it here even..

Almost 14 grams a week. That's some serious walking around money.

Your androgen receptors would be drowning. Holy fasheezus.

I was thinking to dose this way is like an automatic distribution charge if you ever have a problem.

"It's personal use."

"Personal use?"

"Yeah."

"This guy doesnt need prison. He needs rehab."

I'm sure there are people that are dumb enough to do a cycle like that because they wholeheartedly lack the genetics to compete on a certain level but that is a bullshit cycle! The top 3 in the Olympia will be the guys with some of the best genetics.

I've mentioned before my conversation with Victor Conte. He worked with all the top Olympia competitors of the 90's and early 2000's, doing blood work for them and needing to know what they were on in order to adjust things on the micro-nutrition side. Without mentioning a specific name, he said they were on between 3 to 5 grams.

We've had guys on here in the past claiming to be something they're not. One, I can't remember what he went by, was using pictures of a lesser known IFBB pro and listing his BS cycles. He turned out to be BigEvil42 who had been previously banned. Then there was Derek7x, who claimed to be an IFBB pro trainer. Turns out he was, roughly, a 20 year old nursing student. Now there's idiots online like this Mike@The Research Station who claims he's helped tens of thousands of people turn pro, and knows ground breaking information that no one else knows...you just have to join his group and buy the gear he's selling to find out! TOTAL BULLSHIT!!

So please don't come on here claiming you know a guy working with the top three Olympians and they're using 13,735 grams a week. Plus on that amount these people are supposedly using 10mg of Nolvadex and one Arimidex twice a week? Again, I know some people are dumb enough to do this due to lack of genetics but this isn't the norm.

We've had guys on here in the past claiming to be something they're not. One, I can't remember what he went by, was using pictures of a lesser known IFBB pro and listing his BS cycles. He turned out to be BigEvil42 who had been previously banned. Then there was Derek7x, who claimed to be an IFBB pro trainer. Turns out he was, roughly, a 20 year old nursing student. Now there's idiots online like this Mike@The Research Station who claims he's helped tens of thousands of people turn pro, and knows ground breaking information that no one else knows...you just have to join his group and buy the gear he's selling to find out! TOTAL BULLSHIT!!

So please don't come on here claiming you know a guy working with the top three Olympians and they're using 13,735 grams a week. Plus on that amount these people are supposedly using 10mg of Nolvadex and one Arimidex twice a week? Again, I know some people are dumb enough to do this due to lack of genetics but this isn't the norm.
I'm wondering if he means 2500mgs test a week taken mon thurs. Because otherwise NO WAY..

I may have told this story before.. but a very well known pro from the late 70s to mid or so 80s once told me a typical cycle of his.. it honestly wasnt much different than today for the exception of the test being low. But tons of orals.. deca.. etc at typical doses today. Maybe a touch lower.. of course no gh or slin.
Human nature hasnt changed from then til now. If 200mg works try 300mgs. These are driven competitors and also paranoid about not taking enough.. no different than today.. I have always said people lie about doses . Even to their coaches.. I've seen it here even..

Exactly.

And back then, we didn't have as much knowledge about the long-term unwanted health effects

So IMO, it's much more likely that guys were abiding gear in the 80's and 90's

luki7788 talks utter garbage. Knows a guy, who knows a guy, who's friends with someones cousins uncle.

Already called him out for his nonsense about JP.

So please don't come on here claiming you know a guy who knows a guy working with the top three Olympians and they're using 13,735 grams a week. Plus on that amount these people are supposedly using 10mg of Nolvadex and one Arimidex twice a week? Again, I know some people are dumb enough to do this due to lack of genetics but this isn't the norm.

3 to 5 grams off season? What were they using and dosing?

luki7788 talks utter garbage. Knows a guy, who knows a guy, who's friends with someones cousins uncle.

Already called him out for his nonsense about JP.
As usual everyones quick to say its bullshit and 9/10 times I'm sure it is made up but to say pros dont take anything like this is just stupid because they definitely do. Even in the wake of dallas mccarvers testosterone levels which is total and utter proof people still don't want to believe they take high doses.

Lats what dosages my brother ?

70s and 80s always fascinate me , i began training to look like these guys

Danny padilla was my inspiration to start training

None of which reduces hematocrit. It is a vaso dialator, reduces blood viscosity, all of which decrease the chance of clots but it doesn't actually reduces red blood cells.
1583411753163.png

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity