over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Porter and his experiments.

Nice input on the insulin regime.

This is how everybody not using massive amouts of hgh should be doing...

Let the shitstorm begin.

Is orange juice just as good as the high molecular carbs?

If you drank 100-150g + sugar from orange juice I'd like to see a youtube of it lol.

That would give you an upset stomach.

I prefer a highly diluted vitargo if I choose to employ an intra workout carb

-FF

MPA, I like the slin comments, especially about blood flow to the gut during training.

In an unrelated note, whats your opinion on trest?

Try 45 minutes before you workout 10iu's if humalog--- 15 minutes later add matt porters pharmgrade and a scoop of vitargo . 30 minutes later workout....you can even add prostat....

Matt the only thing i dont hear anybody talk about is the use of a glucose meter and the importance of logging blood sugar. At different times to see how the body reacts to slin carbs etc....i guess im just ocd but with my log book i have stuff dialed in.....

2 questions for you matt, what are your thoughts on using prostat?

And why dont pros in the last week of dieting for a show use luctalose to suck out the water to dry up....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2IQt3hXfd8"]Instagram Weekly Q&A: Thoughts on Peptides and competing without GH - YouTube[/ame]

Try 45 minutes before you workout 10iu's if humalog--- 15 minutes later add matt porters pharmgrade and a scoop of vitargo . 30 minutes later workout....you can even add prostat....

Matt the only thing i dont hear anybody talk about is the use of a glucose meter and the importance of logging blood sugar. At different times to see how the body reacts to slin carbs etc....i guess im just ocd but with my log book i have stuff dialed in.....

2 questions for you matt, what are your thoughts on using prostat?

And why dont pros in the last week of dieting for a show use luctalose to suck out the water to dry up....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I've never used or known anyone personally to use Prostat.

Are you referring to the opioid constipation laxative Lactalose? If so, that actually could have merit!

Losing water and lower colon impaction and have a nice dry flat stomach appearance

-FF

Matt,

Did you say that if you were to use Ipamorelin, you would dose it multiple times per day at 100mcg per shot?

How many mcg minimum would you suggest per day?

300 mcg mimimum

I dont recall there being much of a ceiling so I believe one could take IPA higher than 100 mcg per injection if wanting to , whereas GHRP (2/6) you dont reap more of a heightened pulse -- just sides

-FF

I think tren is the best there is. But imo it might also pose the most threat of non methylated injectables. It's very andogenic and most likely will bind very hard to prostate , HEART, and everything else and cause enlargement to all muscles.

Actually, no.

Testosterone has approximately a 3x higher potency in androgenic tissues that highly express 5α Reductase despite having a significantly lower binding affinity to the AR than trenbolone.

In fact, one of the ways researchers are trying to "sell" human trials of trenbolone is in that its "safer" to use as it relates to prostate growth. Of course, it does not aromatize or convert to DHT, both of which are pretty vital to adult males - so long-term trials would certainly be needed to chase this to ground.

Anecdotally, anyone running "trenbolone only" stacks for any length of time tend to feel horrible after a few weeks.

Actually, no.

Testosterone has approximately a 3x higher potency in androgenic tissues that highly express 5α Reductase despite having a significantly lower binding affinity to the AR than trenbolone.

In fact, one of the ways researchers are trying to "sell" human trials of trenbolone is in that its "safer" to use as it relates to prostate growth. Of course, it does not aromatize or convert to DHT, both of which are pretty vital to adult males - so long-term trials would certainly be needed to chase this to ground.

Anecdotally, anyone running "trenbolone only" stacks for any length of time tend to feel horrible after a few weeks.
Shut up

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

No, otherwise orange juice would have been mentioned. Really?:banghead:

I guess I failed to mention I am only taking 3 to 4 iu so yes I am serious. Drinking about 8 ounces of orange juice and 15 grams of Eaa's has seem to be more than enough and does not bloat me.

300 mcg mimimum

I dont recall there being much of a ceiling so I believe one could take IPA higher than 100 mcg per injection if wanting to , whereas GHRP (2/6) you dont reap more of a heightened pulse -- just sides

-FF

I appreciate that Matt. So, you would still pulse it a few times throughout the day as opposed to 1 bolus dose per day, right?

Actually, no.

Yes, Testosterone can be more androgenic in 5a-reductase rich tissues because its converting to DHT. (which is about 3x more androgenic than tren) Without 5a reductase though, trenbolone is more androgenic and anabolic than T.

A possible theory on trenbolone feeling "harsh" is from its emotional impact (irritability, aggression, insomnia, etc). It causes irritation to mucous membranes, and this may also occur within neurons that increase irritability on an emotional level. Its very similar with DHB (1T). It burns the heck out of any mucous membrane it comes in contact with due to certain double-bonds modifications on the steroid, and so when it reaches the brain, or other "emotion" neurons, it could be irritating them on a biophysical/biochemical level. It's also been theorized that its progestational binding "could" cause the temperamental aggression and irritability.

Something to consider -- there is lots of promiscuity... all these steroids are binding to multiple receptors and transcribing various cellular and genomic effects. People like to bucket steroids into "estrogenic" or "non-estrogenic" but its just not that black and white. Many androgens can activate "estrogen genes" even without converting to estrogen.

-FF

Last edited:
Yes, Testosterone can be more androgenic in 5a-reductase rich tissues because its converting to DHT. (which is about 3x more androgenic than tren) Without 5a reductase though, trenbolone is more androgenic and anabolic than T.

A possible theory on trenbolone feeling "harsh" is from its emotional impact (irritability, aggression, insomnia, etc). It causes irritation to mucous membranes, and this may also occur within neurons that increase irritability on an emotional level. Its very similar with DHB (1T). It burns the heck out of any mucous membrane it comes in contact with due to certain double-bonds modifications on the steroid, and so when it reaches the brain, or other "emotion" neurons, it could be irritating them on a biophysical/biochemical level. It's also been theorized that its progestational binding "could" cause the temperamental aggression and irritability.

Something to consider -- there is lots of promiscuity... all these steroids are binding to multiple receptors and transcribing various cellular and genomic effects. People like to bucket steroids into "estrogenic" or "non-estrogenic" but its just not that black and white. Many androgens can activate "estrogen genes" even without converting to estrogen.

-FF

Yes... And many also use the anabolic/Androgenic scale as a indicator of a steroids effectiveness or safeness.. We know that the scale ( by now) can be heavily flawed.. Example is the weak ratings on the anabolic component of primo.. It's much stronger than the scale leads you to believe.. There is also other pathways certain Anabolics can lead to growth.. Which isn't indicated..

I appreciate that Matt. So, you would still pulse it a few times throughout the day as opposed to 1 bolus dose per day, right?

More the better with peptides far as frequency.

If you got the time, I'd opt to get the most from them

-FF

A decent coach... I appreciate some of his information. Definitely knowledgeable regarding conditioning.

Hey Matt,

Given your recent rant on bulking, and maintaining leanness and insulin sensitivity.

How do you track muscle growth? Scale weight? (which can have it's own cons since people start chasing a weight). Strength?

Let's say someone is 5-7 lbs bigger, and leaner than last year; is that better than maybe your old strategy of being 25 lbs bigger, but with worser condition?

Ty!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity