over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

McGregor vs Khabib thoughts and predictions

Samson250

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
First question is **EDIT**

There’s a lot of talk about shit getting hairy in the crowd with those rowdy Irish

Any predictions on the fight?

Ever since the bus attack I’ve become really skeptical sometimes about the UFC and it’s slow turn into WWE. I just watched the weigh in and thought it was a little ridiculous. I mean what the hell is Drake the rapper doing there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Conor gets him in the first or second round

Or

Khabib drags him in the deep water and gets him in the later rounds

Either way, it's one of the best matchups ever seen in the UFC. Conor's toughest opponent (both stylistically and mentally) yet.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Watching it for free

Khabib is going to totally dominate Conor and make him look like an amateur, Connor is going to get completely smashed!!

I am pulling for Connor to win this one . I like the way Connor trash talks his shit don't stink and mind fucks his opponents into already giving up, haven't decided on how to watch it yet . I dont have a really good source of getting it for free without a possible freeze or buffering ruining it . So I may just have to pay for it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

mcgregor wouod be my pick, but I suspect he’s gonna he a bit rusty. Toss up in my opinion. If Conor Gets in some of his patented early punches he should do fine, but if he gets taken to the mat or dragged into the later rounds he will lose.

Im walking the fence on this one. Either a 1-2 round Slaying by Mcgregor or a 3-5 round mauling by Khabib. I'm a huge fan of strikers so obviously like Conor but hard not to respect Khabib so like I said walking the fence, both with my prediction, and with my fanship.

**No links to illegal PPV sites, it's against the rules!**

Connor looks intense like always

He may have been off the scene for 2 years but dude is looking great and actually looking better than Khabib... now let’s see if he looks good in the ring as well!

I think Khabib wins, not to say that McGregor doesn't have a chance, he certainly does. Khabib hasn't fought the caliber of opponents that McGregor has but he does have a better all around game. McGregor has deadly stand up. Whoever imposes their will better will win.

The thing I don't like about McGregor is that he won two titles and never defended either one of them. That's not a champion and for that reason alone, McGregor doesn't deserve to be a champion again! I hope Khabib smashes him and shows him what a real champion is!!

Khabib 2nd round submission.

Last edited:
I’m not a big MMA person, but I watched the Connor McGregor documentary on Netflix and it made me a fan. I’ll be routing for Connor. I’m not even sure who the other guy is. Haha 😆

McGregor is like literally the last figurehead of white male masculinity that we have these days. It's just a shame he's gotta tarnish that image with his chimp-ish antics.

I really want to see Conor win by knockout. He's one of the most exciting fighters in the history of the sport. I think his luck might have run out, though.

I expect Khabib to outgrapple him and make him look bad. Khabib could rule the lightweight division for years. He's a great fighter. I'm just not a fan of his style.

I agree, I think Mac will be rusty at first but once it wears off his killer instincts and superior skills will come out on top. I wouldn’t put money on this though lol

I agree, I think Mac will be rusty at first but once it wears off his killer instincts and superior skills will come out on top. I wouldn’t put money on this though lol

He can't afford to be rusty!

I think this fight is all about the match up. If Khibib gets the take downs he will wear Conor out and either sub him or KO him on the ground. If they stand and strike Conor KO’s khibib.we will see

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131