over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

McGregor vs Khabib thoughts and predictions

I have no dog in this fight, but purely from a business standpoint, would the UFC really be hurt if Khabib leaves? In a few months time, mainstream fans won't even remember his name. Unless the UFC really wants to make a push into Russia, I don't see this being an issue. The hardcores will be pissed because one of the better fighters and one who beat Conor will leave but they won't stop watching UFC.

I have no dog in this fight, but purely from a business standpoint, would the UFC really be hurt if Khabib leaves? In a few months time, mainstream fans won't even remember his name. Unless the UFC really wants to make a push into Russia, I don't see this being an issue. The hardcores will be pissed because one of the better fighters and one who beat Conor will leave but they won't stop watching UFC.

From a prominent MMA journalist:

"I just ran Google Trends on Brock & Khabib. Over the last 365 days, Khabib was ahead of Brock in all 50 states. Also ahead of DC & Jon Jones, again, in all 50 states. Probably as surprised as many of you."

Soo not sure if anyone else said this yet but I just heard today that the judges actually had Conor winning the third round... So if nothing else khabib lost his first round to Conor and I'm sure if there is a rematch that will be one of the talking points in the press conference

Soo not sure if anyone else said this yet but I just heard today that the judges actually had Conor winning the third round... So if nothing else khabib lost his first round to Conor and I'm sure if there is a rematch that will be one of the talking points in the press conference

Can you post a link for that judges thing? Also by no means did Khabib lose the first round. None.

Can you post a link for that judges thing? Also by no means did Khabib lose the first round. None.

I don't have a link, I watch and listen to alot of mma radio clips on YouTube and podcast player. If I find it I will post it. And my bad I think my phone auto corrected, they said the third round Conor actually won. Up until this fight khabib has never lost a round before, so what they were saying is khabibs first round he has ever lost was to Conor. I'm sure time will tell if these are facts or not. Just something I heard today from a commentator.

Last edited:
He lost the 3rd after winning the 1st, the 2nd with a 10-8. And then the 4th... he could afford to take his foot off the gas in the 3rd.

Also, if he quits.. Dana wins!! Gotta leave his ego at the door. Call the double standard every chance you get. Dana wants to ignore his guy threw the first punch.. wants to ignore that conor has jumped in the ring.. pushed or hit the ref. jumped the cage.. throwing things at fighters. The bus attack...

its all b.s!!! And Khabib should spend all his time reminding fans and the media of just that. UNREAL

He didn't say Khabib lost the first round.

I don't have a link, I watch and listen to alot of mma radio clips on YouTube and podcast player. If I find it I will post it. And my bad I think my phone auto corrected, they said the third round Conor actually won. Up until this fight khabib has never lost a round before, so what they were saying is khabibs first round he has ever lost was to Conor. I'm sure time will tell if these are facts or not. Just something I heard today from a commentator.

What podcasts do you like I’m always looking to add!

The Lobov V Tukhugov is still showing on fight cards for fight night 138
Has it been officially removed or is Khabib just throwing out a warning shot to force them into leaving things as they are?

Great fight

That’s what Connor gets for talking all that shit khabib shouldn’t leave but fuck Dana.

Bellator or pretty much any other fight league would rake in LOTS from him and UFC would NOT want that to happen!

You guys are nuts! Khabib ain't going nowhere. He & Conor are cash cows for the UFC. He comes from an extremely poor country and these fights are his and his family's meal tickets to a nice comfy future and he knows that.

Next time they fight it will destroy PPV buys for UFCs. Even non-MMA fans are talking about what happened and are curious. Some of this may be real and some not, but it's all buildup for the next time these two fight and you better believe they will absolutely fight again. UFC wouldn't have it any other way.

As much as Dana acts like he doesn't approve of the extra curricular stuff he knows it makes a lot of $$$ so he will let the Nevada athletic commission deal whatever punishment it will but in the end he knows you can't buy publicity like what happened.

When Connor threw the dolly at the bus and he was put up on charges in New York he said something to the effect of "well Conner has to deal with that so anything else isn't warranted". Make no mistake all he sees are $$$.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131