over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

melanotan not working

0o0o0o

Banned
I've been on melanotan 1 for 5 days so far and my skin isn't a shade darker.

Here is my dosing

Day 1: 1.00mg
Day 2: 1.50mg
Day 3: 3.00mg
Day 4: 3.00mg.
Day 5: 3.00mg

I haven't been tanning or laying out at all. I also ran an melanotan 2 run and responded poorly even with tanning. Should I continue?

bro i feel the same thing i got green top melanotan it stings when i inject like a burn (acid). then after 2 weeks nothing and maybe is my imagination but i can notice more spots on me.

I dont know much about the melanotan1.

Melanotan2 you have to tan imo or get some real sun. Both is fine, one or the other will work. If no sun at all = no results imo.
Just a sick belly for no reason. I wouldnt even consider taking the stuff if I had no plans of being in the sun or tanning.
To me that is like taking steroids but not lifting weights.

Why did you get mt1?I have been doing mt2 for couple years now and you wont see any results untill you get a few rays.5 days is nothing give it at least 10 to 12

I dont know much about the melanotan1.

Melanotan2 you have to tan imo or get some real sun. Both is fine, one or the other will work. If no sun at all = no results imo.
Just a sick belly for no reason. I wouldnt even consider taking the stuff if I had no plans of being in the sun or tanning.
To me that is like taking steroids but not lifting weights.

I agree with Raj 100%. Keep in mind however, that just like anything, people respond differently to different things. Just be careful, especially with the MTII, as it is apparently quite easy to become considerably darker than you had planned for!

Here is my dosing

I haven't been tanning or laying out at all. I also ran an melanotan 2 run and responded poorly even with tanning. Should I continue?

Why would you take M 1? From what I read its not nearly as effective as M2.

Also, 5 days isn't much PLUS you still have to get sun. Not a lot but some. You should know that.

Here is my dosing

Ive only used MT2 and it worked real well.
I used the tanning bad though a hand full
of times while I was on.

The reason I chose melanotan 1 was because it is alot closer to the actual endogenous hormone. M 2 has Anaphylactic shock possiblity, I will pay more if it is safer. The reason I don't want to tan is due to high amounts of skin cancer in my family. But I will consider a little with the feedback from you all.

experienced mt2 user...bro u hav to tan in the booths...buy a tanning accelerator (bronzers) so that u only have to use the salons 50%-it cuts it down that much-tanning gels (indoor) work awesome...get some mt2

Damn didnt know you had to tan when taking mt2. I tan 1x per week in a high level velocity bed for 15min. Will that be enough or do you need to tan multiple times per week. I thought the whole point of mt2 was to tan you without tanning.

5 days?? You need to give it a bit more time. I'm pasty white usually, and use MT2. Started off at .25mg dose for 4 days, then upped it .25 every 4 days and stayed at 1mg until I was a brown as I wanted to be. Now I use 1mg per weeks as maintenance.

I used the sunbeds twice after a week of using the MT2, and am now browner than my sister in law who has got a black dad!!!!

Just give it some time bro :)

Give it more time.. I didn't start seeing results till the 2nd wk. And I only tan 1-2 a wk. I get compliments on my tan all the time now!

you need some UV rays to activate it it keeps you from burning that's the point of it even ten mins. will do.

The reason I chose melanotan 1 was because it is alot closer to the actual endogenous hormone. M 2 has Anaphylactic shock possiblity, I will pay more if it is safer. The reason I don't want to tan is due to high amounts of skin cancer in my family. But I will consider a little with the feedback from you all.

Without some some sun, no tan. I spent about 15 mins twice a week in a pool, and I got dark(too dark), in about 3 weeks.

M2 is stronger then M1, also 5 days is not so much time.
After 10 days go to get some sun or a tanning bed.

From what I read recently on one of the MT sites, MT1 is better. I'll have to look up their reasoning. I think the reason many people think that MTII is stronger is that you have to use less, but according to that article, it's simply a matter of molecular weight/size. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Major Differences
I'm guessing by now the question on most people's mind would be which of the two is better? The short answer is Melanotan for the obvious reason that it facilitates tanning with limited side effects. It is for this reason that this analogue is being trialled with a view to bringing it to market by Clinuvel. They would be faced with an almost impossible mission had they chosen instead MT-II to develop and place before the regulatory authorities for approval. This is due to the host of extra side effects commonly encountered by users of this analogue, perhaps also coupled with the fact that the side effects that are shared with Melanotan appear more pronounced. However, in terms of monetary cost, and perhaps also a desire to experience and utilise the other side effects, most prospective users will choose Melanotan II.

Melanotan's peptide structure is very closely matched to that of our endogenously produced alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone (α-MSH). It is a specific agonist of the melanocortin-1 receptor (MC-1R) which is primarily responsible for skin colour and is found on melanocyte cells.

Melanotan II on the other hand has a much shorter sequence of amino acids and because of this quite pronounced change in length and structure, is an agonist of the range of melanocortin receptors. Perhaps more importantly, binding at receptors other than MC-1R is far greater than that of Melanotan. This 'shotgun effect' agonism of the full spectrum of different melanocortin receptors results in some effects that are only witnessed from MT-II. Most notably, increases in sexual arousal are due to MT-II's activation of MC-3R and MC-4R.

Because the amino acid sequence is much shorter in the case of MT-II, there is therefore a much greater density of peptide chains than is present using MT within a given set weight. Although the receptor binding affinity of MT-II may not be quite as effective, there will be much more peptide chains than for MT on a mg for mg basis so effectively you require much less in terms of milligram weight of Melanotan II to achieve similar results. This accounts for the wide difference in suggested dosages for each peptide and of course, makes MT-II a much cheaper proposition.
Effects / Side Effects

Melanotan:
Skin pigmentation
Nausea
Appetite suppression
Flushing (esp. facial)
Headache
Lethargy
Itching
Dizziness
New mole appearance or darkening
Hyperpigmentation
White patches​

Melanotan II:
Skin pigmentation
Nausea
Appetite suppression
Flushing (esp. facial)
Headache
Lethargy
Itching
Dizziness
New mole appearance or darkening
Hyperpigmentation
White patches
Increased libido
Physical sexual arousal
Anaphylactic shock?

Of the above listed effects/side effects, it is worth bearing in mind that the prevalence and severity are witnessed to a greater degree from Melanotan II. Indeed, most will find Melanotan very comfortable to use, typically only experiencing minor nausea, appetite suppression and flushing.

Although side effects do become less troublesome with each administration of MT or MT-II, most users will experience at least some of the side effect to varying degrees, most commonly nausea, appetite suppression, facial flushing and dull headaches. These will typically become apparent within a few minutes of administration but can last for many hours. In the case of MT-II, increases in libido are often seen in conjunction with outwardly physical signs of sexual arousal whereby the male user experiences prolonged periods of increased blood flow to the penis. This particular side effect does not diminish in severity over time and instances of occurrence are to be expected throughout the period of MT-II use. As I'm sure you can appreciate, this aspect may prove embarrassing and perhaps quite uncomfortable, so I must stress again the importance of building dosage up gradually to assess personal tolerance and susceptibility.

Some users will notice the new appearance of freckles as these particular areas of skin have increased melanin. The good news is that as the tan is developed, the visual appearance of them will diminish, probably completely. Moles commonly become darker too as these are actually highly concentrated clusters of melanocytes. Both of these occurrences will reverse some time after discontinuation of the peptide and suntanning is ceased.

In addition to freckles and mole changes, there are fairly rare reports of a phenomenon called hyperpigmentation. This is typified by blotches of darkened skin, normally much larger than regular moles. Not all incidences of hyperpigmentation are attributable to increased melanocyte activity even though their appearance may only become apparent during melanocortin receptor agonism by Melanotan I or II. This condition is specifically referred to as diffuse hyperpigmentation, with many possible underlying causes or disorders including Addison's disease, haemochromatosis, hyperthyroidism and certain medications which may induce phototoxic reactions.

Previously unseen white spots or white patches of skin may also become apparent as the tan deepens. Again, this is not thought to occur as a direct result of using Melanotan, rather it merely uncovers the underlying condition. There are a range of actual causes. White spots (typically 2-5mm in size) may be the result of Idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis where there are reductions in the number of melanocytes and melanin in those particular areas. Larger white areas of skin may be due to Tinea versicolor which is a fungal infection caused by the yeast Malassezia furfur which is found on the skin and is not normally troublesome. Treatment would normally include an oral or topical anti-fungal though it may take many weeks for the skin tone to become consistent with surrounding areas.

It has been suggested that due to the greater difference of MT-II to our own α-MSH, there is a greater chance of the body to view the peptide as a 'foreign body' and produce an allergic response. This could potentially trigger anaphylaxis, a potentially life threatening situation whereby large amounts of histamine are produced by the body which can lead to a host of effects including severe bronchoconstriction and rapid drops in blood pressure.

**broken link removed**

After the 1st week of M2, I was getting spontaneous erections ever other day. I am tyring to get my wife to try it to see if it increases female libido, but she hates injections.

give it a few weeks, and youll look be wesley snipes dark if you tan

5 days?? You need to give it a bit more time. I'm pasty white usually, and use MT2. Started off at .25mg dose for 4 days, then upped it .25 every 4 days and stayed at 1mg until I was a brown as I wanted to be. Now I use 1mg per weeks as maintenance.

I used the sunbeds twice after a week of using the MT2, and am now browner than my sister in law who has got a black dad!!!!

Just give it some time bro :)

So you did .25 everyday for 4 days, then went to .25 every 4days

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear