- Sep 17, 2017
- Melvin was a high-volume trainer. He did 20 sets per body part twice a week.
- Vince Taylor-like biceps
- I hate the dancing posing routines and any hand gestures or ear cupping toward the audience. I give Melvin a pass here because the transition is cool and to have that kind of individual control over each muscle is impressive.
- Ironman lighting on point as usual. Why can’t they get the guys that light these shows to light all of them?
- John Brown is a name you don’t hear too often but is always held in high regard when it is. Shawn Ray talked about him the most and the crazy workouts he did. John had a physique similar to Serge Nubret.
- Cormier won this show. The Real Deal was drier and more separated, especially in his back. Melvin could hang with him from the front but was softer and holding water from the back.
- Cormier’s posing routine was weird. Belly dance and male stripper movements.