over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT experience?

Use Raloxifene rather than an AI, if trying to prevent gyno on Trest. Most guys crash their estrogen on trest. Don't.

You know what man, I actually listened to one of your podcast with Alex, and you talked about using Raloxifene with trest. I wasn't familiar with it before that. I always used nolva and caber, or letro and caber. But I thought it sounded really intriguing.

So I picked some up for my next run with trest at a higher (350mg) dose. I'll have play around with the Raloxifene and find a good amount to start with since I've never used that before.

Mike, a lot of people talk about 60mg ralox as a dosage point. If you're running lower trest, do you lower the ralox or is it at 60mg regardless?

Anybody else that has experience with ralox, I'm curious in general about that question.

Reason I ask is because I have run 10mg nolvadex to fight estrogen sides with test with good success. I finally figured out just a small dose worked for me to combat estrogen sides from 400-500mg test/week.

What dosage of tren and what ester are you using? I have only ever had issue with carbs before bed on tren. The ungodly heat and sweating are what my problem was. I stopped carbs before bed and the problem was dealt with.

Ive taken tren for months at low dosages and longer at 700mg a week and higher for shorter periods with no sleep issues. Ive only ever used tren ace. Daily injects. That may have something to do with less sides. I also use a lot less test when i use tren.

These are just the observations of a guy who loves the lifestyle but has zero desire to compete again.

last two times i used tren it was tren e at 400/wk w/ test e 800/wk. surprisingly i dont get any night sweats from tren, probably because i have a fan blowing on me all night to stop it, so thats not the issue. its just that i just lay there all night and dont sleep at all lol.

No indigestion that I've heard of, instead it makes you very hungry. I'm surprised no one has mentioned that because everyone I know who has taken it has had increased hunger. I didn't notice sleep disturbances, and haven't heard it from others. I have had some sleep problems on tren, but not bad. For reference, I ran trest ace at 100mg/wk, and a blend at 200mg/week.

awesome. ive never been one who had issues eating to hit cal/macro goals, even with force feeding myself if need be as well (which i have to on tren and/or orals). but anything that makes u hungry and even easier to eat is welcome in my book.

So far I haven't any negative sides, maybe at first trying to figure out the right amount of AI to use for water.

And I know what you mean about the heartburn with tren. I had to go get a prescription for it when I was running it, that was terrible. I also do like Bleed said, daily injections. So maybe that plays a part in regards to you having sides.

I know some people compare trest to tren, maybe for them they act similar. But the only similarities that I experienced personally, is the strength. But even that, 350mg trest was much better than 700mg tren.

ya i pin tren a ed and tren e eod so i dont think its that. the heartburn/indigestion sucks but ive at least figured out a way to combat it. honestly i react fairly well to tren, i dont get lots of horrible sides like some guys do. its just the one bad side i do get, the sleep disturbances, make it not worth it. i kinda prone to insomnia as it is so anything that exacerbates that isnt good for me. good to know trest doesnt do that.

I get none of the digestive or sleep issues from trest that I get from tren. Tren makes my life miserable after a few weeks, even at low doses. The lack of sleep alone ruins my quality of life. Trest just feels good to me. The only side effect I get from it is a little bloating with high carbs at higher doses.

Trest is my favorite compound for bulking, recomping, and cutting. Cutting is so much easier when I feel good through the day and have high energy levels in the gym. Trest is just as effective as tren in my experience when it comes to fat loss.

The one advantage of tren is its ability to make me look more shredded at a certain body fat level. If I wanted to cut to single digits and look as shredded as possible, I would cut on trest most of the way and then switch to tren for the last 3 or 4 weeks. I want to keep my future tren runs short if I do it again at all.

thats great to know that trest works well for cutting too. i can imagine it doesnt make u look as sharp as tren does with the extra water weight it has, but ya ur idea of switching to tren towards the end when it matters is smart. this compound sounds better and better all the time, can wait to run it this summer.

Ran a cycle of the following for 6 weeks with ed shoots
30mg test P
30mg Mast P
30mg tren A
25mg Ment A
Used 12,5mg Aromasin eod and 20mg nolva ed had no gyno issues.
I was strong as fuck and felt like a fucking God in the gym! the digestive issues from tren fucked me over tho :(

MENT is AWESOME @ 50mg ed. It's like a wet Tren but if you're gyno prone it's not recommended. I had to run Aromasin 25mg ed and estrogen was still a battle. I had that Dbol euphoric feeling through out the full 6 weeks I ran it.

You can run it without Test but I still recommend at least a TRT dose of Test, Proviron, or Masteron to cover DHT requirements.

MENT is AWESOME @ 50mg ed. It's like a wet Tren but if you're gyno prone it's not recommended. I had to run Aromasin 25mg ed and estrogen was still a battle. I had that Dbol euphoric feeling through out the full 6 weeks I ran it.

You can run it without Test but I still recommend at least a TRT dose of Test, Proviron, or Masteron to cover DHT requirements.
From everything I've read, 50mg ED is a BIG dose. Especially considering anything else you might be using.

I wonder if the dbol euphoria is estrogen or specifically methyl estrogen related.

From everything I've read, 50mg ED is a BIG dose. Especially considering anything else you might be using.

I wonder if the dbol euphoria is estrogen or specifically methyl estrogen related.
I ramped up to that dose I didn't start with it. you are correct the euphoric feeling is methyl estrogen related...

I ramped up to that dose I didn't start with it. you are correct the euphoric feeling is methyl estrogen related...
Gotcha. That's the best way for sure. I've just read of some guys jumping straight into that dose or higher and I'm like,"Not sure that was the wisest move."

Gotcha. That's the best way for sure. I've just read of some guys jumping straight into that dose or higher and I'm like,"Not sure that was the wisest move."
no it's not wise to start with a high dose it's very strong... i'm way more aggressive on MENT than Tren so that should speak for itself.

Ran a cycle of the following for 6 weeks with ed shoots
30mg test P
30mg Mast P
30mg tren A
25mg Ment A
Used 12,5mg Aromasin eod and 20mg nolva ed had no gyno issues.
I was strong as fuck and felt like a fucking God in the gym! the digestive issues from tren fucked me over tho :(
Did you inject IM or did you do Sub Q? I'm hearing a lot about going sub q for microdosing everyday.

Did you inject IM or did you do Sub Q? I'm hearing a lot about going sub q for microdosing everyday.
I don’t know if you’d consider that microdosing. Even with high concentration products, you’re looking at .7 ml ED. More common concentrations would be double that. That’s a lot to be doing subq.

I did IM, have only tried subq with test p once and it didnt go well :D

Again, use raloxifene and gyno won't be an issue. 60 mg/day. If someone is using a lower dose of trestolone, say, half that, then 30-40 mg/day will likely suffice. Still, each person will have to play it by ear, as both etrogen receptor density (in the nipples) and aromatase levels will vary from person to person.

A micro-dose every day really help keep any bloat down. When I got lazy and did EOD I got much more watery.

I agree this compound is best injected ed. Eod didn't work well for me.

Again, use raloxifene and gyno won't be an issue. 60 mg/day. If someone is using a lower dose of trestolone, say, half that, then 30-40 mg/day will likely suffice. Still, each person will have to play it by ear, as both etrogen receptor density (in the nipples) and aromatase levels will vary from person to person.

Mike,

What estimated raloxifene dose do you think may be needed when combining a TRT dose (100-200mg test) with 40-70mg trestolone a week (microdosing both daily)?

I’m playing around with the idea of 300mg ment E with 150 test e. I’m gonna start with 10mg aromasin and 25mg raloxifine daily. I might need more aromasin

Has anyone ever used ment orally? I only ask because I overheard some kid (guessing early 20 something year-old)at the gym telling his buddy about it.

I’m playing around with the idea of 300mg ment E with 150 test e. I’m gonna start with 10mg aromasin and 25mg raloxifine daily. I might need more aromasin
Try 30 mg/day...see how it goes...and if necessary, adjust from there.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws