over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MGF any good ?

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
who on here likes MGF or Peg MGF ??? is it worth the money ???

what is PT 141 ??? RP has it on the site ...but im not sure what it can do ???

who on here likes MGF or Peg MGF ??? is it worth the money ???

what is PT 141 ??? RP has it on the site ...but im not sure what it can do ???

pt141 is the compound in m2 and not m1. apparently suppose to get your willy at attention. used m2 but dont remember that side much.

mgf bump on more opinions. never used it either

Results with MGF

Hi, I've used some MGF last year for around 4 weeks while on GH. My results was amazing if you take in consideration that I've only used 80mcg's twice a week on lagging bodyparts like upper chest, outer calf and teardrop.
I took 80 mcg's split in two for the left and right muscle groups before training as I didn't feel any other way of taking it afterwards...My gains was amazing to say the least...

Do you beliveve you need GH with it or could you use it by itself ?

bump

**broken link removed**

MGF

Its kinda tricky to say you do need gh with MGF or not...tell you why:

The latest research done on seven young healthy men (average age of 24 years old) who took gh (.075 iu kg per day) or a placebo for two weeks and performed a bout of resistance exercise. The subjects showed a raise in circulating IGF 1 serum in the body but no affect on the expression on IGF or MGF at the skeletal muscle.

My experince with MGF was part of my Blitz cycle of 10 days where I was using 4 iu's of gh, 10 iu's of insulin with some t3 and suspesion and Anadrol...Like I said I got good gains out of it...

I do believe you need IGF with your MGF , to matured the newly skeletal cells that has been activated by the MGF via resistant training and additional MGF on site.

site growth

everyone says different things but i know guy that got site growth from igf-1 and mgf...

Anyways for this reason, if someone is lacking in the chest department, where on the chest do you inject to tht nice shaply chet with the line down the middle lol.

please dont mention synterol, already doing that.

So yeah where on the chest does one inject both peptides for site growth, oh yeah i want ghetto bootie so where on the butt too.

I think it's funny because with IGF and MGF, it's almost like religion. You KNOW they work... but do they? Kind of like faith in reading the material and just assuming it's working.

Ever notice people say... "This is my first time using GH and the results are GREAT!"

It seems like if peptides do work, they must take forever or do very, VERY subtle things. GH even the 4 week in, people tend to notice good things happening fast.

Does anybody else feel this way?

I think it's funny because with IGF and MGF, it's almost like religion. You KNOW they work... but do they? Kind of like faith in reading the material and just assuming it's working.

Ever notice people say... "This is my first time using GH and the results are GREAT!"

It seems like if peptides do work, they must take forever or do very, VERY subtle things. GH even the 4 week in, people tend to notice good things happening fast.

Yes. I only "felt" igf first time I used it. GH however was amazing.

Big Dave Smith said:

GH increases the muscle form of IGF-1 & MGF.
IGF-1 inhibits the muscle form of IGF-1 & MGF.
GH & IGF-1 taken together results in IGF-1 inhibiting the creation of the muscle form of IGF-1 & MGF.

MGF when injected will not act like MGF (meaning act to proliferate).
MGF when injected may bind to an IGF-1 receptor & behave as IGF-1.

MGF may be a better form of IGF-1 then IGF-1 LR3 at the right dose because it may have a stronger IGF-1 receptor binding affinity.

IGF-1 LR3 has a lower binding affinity to the IGF-1 receptor then does native IGF-1 (rhIGF-1).

rhIGF-1+IGFBP3+ALS will stay local in the area injected and effect local growth if someone would ever make and sell it.

GH + Insulin act synergistically to produce IGF-1.

Insulin is essential for the anabolic action of GH. GH administration in the absence of adequate insulin reserves is in fact catabolic.

GHRH (in all its forms) + GHRPs (in all their forms) synergistically creates a lot of GH that has the advantage over synthetic GH of behaving in pulsatile fashion, which means more resets & activations of the intracellular signalling that results in "growth" events.

Testosterone and GH stimulate protein synthesis but do so via distinct pathways so the effect is either aditive of synergistic. Insulin inhibits muscle protein breakdown.

GH increases the muscle form of IGF-1 & MGF.
IGF-1 inhibits the muscle form of IGF-1 & MGF.
GH & IGF-1 taken together results in IGF-1 inhibiting the creation of the muscle form of IGF-1 & MGF.

MGF when injected will not act like MGF (meaning act to proliferate).
MGF when injected may bind to an IGF-1 receptor & behave as IGF-1.

MGF may be a better form of IGF-1 then IGF-1 LR3 at the right dose because it may have a stronger IGF-1 receptor binding affinity.

IGF-1 LR3 has a lower binding affinity to the IGF-1 receptor then does native IGF-1 (rhIGF-1).

rhIGF-1+IGFBP3+ALS will stay local in the area injected and effect local growth if someone would ever make and sell it.

GH + Insulin act synergistically to produce IGF-1.

Insulin is essential for the anabolic action of GH. GH administration in the absence of adequate insulin reserves is in fact catabolic.

GHRH (in all its forms) + GHRPs (in all their forms) synergistically creates a lot of GH that has the advantage over synthetic GH of behaving in pulsatile fashion, which means more resets & activations of the intracellular signalling that results in "growth" events.

Testosterone and GH stimulate protein synthesis but do so via distinct pathways so the effect is either aditive of synergistic. Insulin inhibits muscle protein breakdown.

Hey Dat...what would one do about insulin if on a ketosis diet...If insulin is needed to be present w/ your GH, how do we elicit it?

Hey Dat...what would one do about insulin if on a ketosis diet...If insulin is needed to be present w/ your GH, how do we elicit it?

You take endogenous slin with hgh for hgh to exhibit it's anabolic effects. You could in theory also take simple carbs right after taking hgh for an insulin spike but that's dangerous because hgh is also known to increase your blood sugar levels pretty significantly. That is why endogenous slin is the way to go. Be warned though, slin usage is deadly and can make you fat if you don't know the proper protocol.

I assume you are on a keto diet to lose fat? GH will still mobilize fat by a direct lipolytic action which is what you want correct.

In my thread within the last few pages we discussed using GH when dieting and we wanted GH to be active when insulin was not.

You take endogenous slin with hgh for hgh to exhibit it's anabolic effects. You could in theory also take simple carbs right after taking hgh for an insulin spike but that's dangerous because hgh is also known to increase your blood sugar levels pretty significantly. That is why endogenous slin is the way to go. Be warned though, slin usage is deadly and can make you fat if you don't know the proper protocol.

It does not work like that bro.

Chris much better than IGF IMO. I used it a few times but once I used it after surgery and know for sure I got some local growth for using it.

Chris much better than IGF IMO. I used it a few times but once I used it after surgery and know for sure I got some local growth for using it.

So you think IGF is a waste ??? MGF would be good for local effects ??? That might be interesting ...Seems like these peptides are mostly a waste for the most part...But, its so hard to tell with them, if they are working or not...

GH we all know does great things ...But IGF and MGF seems to have lots of questions

chris

So you think IGF is a waste ??? MGF would be good for local effects ??? That might be interesting ...Seems like these peptides are mostly a waste for the most part...But, its so hard to tell with them, if they are working or not...

GH we all know does great things ...But IGF and MGF seems to have lots of questions

chris

Not at all I think IGF has its place, just given the choice I would go for preg-MGF. I never noticed any local growth with IGF but can say for sure I got local growth from PREG-MGF.

I think they are all part of the puzzle, its putting them all together to cause maximum hyperisial is what we need to find out.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws