over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Michael Vick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an avid hunter , I hunt just about everything and in most cases I eat what I kill. Now I do shoot alot of praire dogs and coyotes , why? because they have to be thined out or they will cause more trouble forthem selves and the ecosystem they live in , if their is a population explosion their will soon be an out break of some sort of plague that will thin the animals out and in alot of cases this problem spills out into the human population. I also shoot alot of deer both for my personal food and for herd management for the state , Why? because their are WAY to many for the current land to hold their numbers , the white tailed deer numbers are higer now that they have ever been in recorded history and their is a massive problem with them getting differant dieases.

I use dogs to some some of the animals I hunt like wild hogs , these animals are cought live then pin raised for slaughter then food. My dogs are part pitbull and a couple of them were rescued from dog fighting bust , these dogs love what they do , and yes they do get cut and yes I have had them killed but all the dogs that have been cut still hunt and still love to go out in the swamp and jump on pigs. I have had to kill some dogs due to bad injuries that the vet said coulden't be fixed and it would be in the dogs best intrest to be put down and I have just shot some that were cut so bad that letting them suffer the wholeride to the vet would be torture.

I have been involved in some dog fighting bust and I have owned dogs that were bread to fight and they love to fight no matter how bad they get chewed up they will happly jump back into a fight , its what they were bread to do and thats what they like.

All that being said I don't think its right to fight dogs , I've seen some fights and realy wasen't to impressed , the same goes for cock fighting which is still legal here !!!

I think that anybody that tortures an animal needs to be skinned alive , their is no reason for anybody to torture ANY animal for any reason. Any sentince that this bastard gets will not be anywhere near enough because hes gonna live at the end of it.

God put us all here as equal beings and I personly don't treat shitty worthless humans any better than I would a nusance animal , or at least within the law. i personaly vue people that torture animals the same as I do people that toruture people , that goes for sex offenders and so on. Once that you are convicted with substancial evidence that shows your guilt , your sentince should be started right then and if your sentince calls for you to spend more that 25yrs in prision you should just be exicuted right then !!

Their are to many bleeding heart liberal pussys that are running this country now , it is leading to lower prison terms and more crime , the statistics don't lie. This country is in a downward spiral and it is going to gte alot worse before it gets better.

lets use a real world example

in wy '91 there were more antelope then ever before, game and fishn determined population too large and if not knocked down the entire population would starve and die in two if not one hard winter, so they issue more hunting tags. What is the humane choice here?

cyote population gets too large they issue tags, if that fails they either trap or poision them game and fish has to control that population some how or the entire population would die

Bboy how would you control WildGame population?

if you think shooting an animal is inhumane try seeing one starve and freeze to death

these are unrelated issues.

cyote is wild

dogs are pets and companions

cows are food

each are treated differently.

I have been involved in some dog fighting bust and I have owned dogs that were bread to fight and they love to fight no matter how bad they get chewed up they will happly jump back into a fight , its what they were bread to do and thats what they like.

this is what most people dont understand. fighting is these dogs passion, its what they live for, its what WE made them to be! i do think vick is an idiot and should do some hard time, not for dogfighting but for all the other ridiculous shit that he did. mistreating animals is not cool! i'm one of the most chicken hearted people i know but i still dont think the act of putting two dogs in a pit together is all that cruel in itself, its killing that dog for a poor performance thats cruel! its torturing the animal in an idiotic attempt to make it meaner thats cruel!

Last edited:
lets use a real world example

in wy '91 there were more antelope then ever before, game and fishn determined population too large and if not knocked down the entire population would starve and die in two if not one hard winter, so they issue more hunting tags. What is the humane choice here?

cyote population gets too large they issue tags, if that fails they either trap or poision them game and fish has to control that population some how or the entire population would die

Bboy how would you control WildGame population?

if you think shooting an animal is inhumane try seeing one starve and freeze to death

these are unrelated issues.

cyote is wild

dogs are pets and companions

cows are food

each are treated differently.
I totally understand your point, but then lets say vic should be a hero for controlling the overpopulation of pitbulls,,, yea vic, yea vic :( serial killers should be hero's for controlling the overpopulation of humans? if there were not murderers and car wrecks and such would we not overpopulate?

My opinion, bottom line, he needs a stay in prison...Not jail, prison...For how long, I'm not sure. He needs a reality check BIG TIME and he needs to think/feel. Also, his fines should end up going towards the organizations against animal cruelty. Not PETA BTW.

When I heard what he was doing to the dogs that did not perform well, ie, in some cases dogs that did not want to fight or were poor fighters, I freakin cringed. I love dogs and all animals. I am not a hunter, not that I am against it as I do eat meat, but could never do it. Vick is a piece of sh#t. I say throw the book at him, or better yet, hang him, then electrocute (sp?) him....

I disagree with dog fighting 200%. You're truly sick if you believe an animal likes to be put in harms way. Put yourself in the cage, and we'll all bet on you to fight to the death. This thread is disheartening. If you dont find some morality this thread is going to get locked. I dont want to think any member on this board would support such an attrocity. Entitled to your opinion? No, keep this one to yourself, end of story.

Last edited:
I disagree with this 200%. You're truly sick if you believe an animal likes to be put in harms way. Put yourself in the cage, and we'll all bet on you to fight to the death. This thread is disheartening. If you dont find some morality this thread is going to get locked. I dont want to think any member on this board would support such an attrocity. Entitled to your opinion? No, keep this one to yourself, end of story.
kaiser will you please delete your post with my quote in it, i DID go back and delete my whole post, i regret even posting it and deleted it so can you delete at least my quote part of your response please?

kaiser will you please delete your post with my quote in it, i DID go back and delete my whole post, i regret even posting it and deleted it so can you delete at least my quote part of your response please?

Done.

I disagree with this 200%. You're truly sick if you believe an animal likes to be put in harms way. Put yourself in the cage, and we'll all bet on you to fight to the death. This thread is disheartening. If you dont find some morality this thread is going to get locked. I dont want to think any member on this board would support such an attrocity. Entitled to your opinion? No, keep this one to yourself, end of story.
and kaiser i will take you up on that offer if we go by the real pit rules that say if one dog or me does not choose to come out of its corner (scratch) then the fight is over and the other dog or person in this case is ruled the winner. that is cagin rules bro, there are rules to dogfighting, just cause some ignorant brothas in the hood get their sick lil rocks off watching a dog kill another dog that is not dogfighting, there are rules to all games bro, just like MMA those rules are put in there to protect the fighters.

and kaiser i will take you up on that offer if we go by the real pit rules that say if one dog or me does not choose to come out of its corner (scratch) then the fight is over and the other dog or person in this case is ruled the winner. that is cagin rules bro, there are rules to dogfighting, just cause some ignorant brothas in the hood get their sick lil rocks off watching a dog kill another dog that is not dogfighting, there are rules to all games bro, just like MMA those rules are put in there to protect the fighters.

They said that jerkoff Vick was responsible for killing 8 dogs because they couldn't fight anymore. How many others do you think he did that to if the media supposedly only has 8? WTF, there's a good side and a bad side to dogfighting? Get real man, it's cruel either way. So you might want to compare it to extreme fighting as a human standpoint? The difference is, the human has a choice. These dogs don't. The human outweighs his gains and losses via monetary value and is able to quit the game at any time without getting put down to rest. What doe sthe dog do it for? do you really think he's happy to head into a physically hurtful situation for a Scooby snack? Bullshit to all of it, and fuck everyone who supports it.

the thing that bothers me the most about this...

is how Vick supposedly killed these dogs. holding them under water and drowning them. electrocuting them. etc.

sick sick man

Here is a picture of Michael Vick's dog:

gypsy100.jpg

Hunting is for food, and for control of the animal population... The animals are not tortured. There is no comparison.

They said that jerkoff Vick was responsible for killing 8 dogs because they couldn't fight anymore. How many others do you think he did that to if the media supposedly only has 8? WTF, there's a good side and a bad side to dogfighting? Get real man, it's cruel either way. So you might want to compare it to extreme fighting as a human standpoint? The difference is, the human has a choice. These dogs don't. The human outweighs his gains and losses via monetary value and is able to quit the game at any time without getting put down to rest. What doe sthe dog do it for? do you really think he's happy to head into a physically hurtful situation for a Scooby snack? Bullshit to all of it, and fuck everyone who supports it.

I agree with this 100%. These poor animals never asked to do this. I don't understand how someone could be so cruel. These animals are so loyal, and will stand by your side to the death if you or your family are threatened..you can't say that for most people.

Last edited:
Here is a picture of Michael Vick's dog:

gypsy100.jpg

Hunting is for food, and for control of the animal population... The animals are not tortured. There is no comparison.

Yup and anyone care to stand up for something like this does not deserve to be a member of this civilized board. Any other person want to fucking argue the point speak up now cause I have my mouse on the ban button.

Last edited:
Pussy Ass Bitch

https://www.usanimalprotection.org/gypsy100.jpg

FUCK MICHAEL VICK TO THE FULLEST

YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE MAKING 6 MILLION A YEAR AND STILL FEEL THE NEED TO DO THIS YOU THUG ASS PIECE OF SHIT. AND FUNNY THING IS ALL YOUR "BOYS" ARE TELLING ON YOU. GUESS THEY WEREN'T AS HARD AS YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE.

Yup and anyone care to stand up for something like this does not deserve to be a member of this civilized board. Any other person want to fucking argue the point speak up now cause I have my mouse on the ban button.

Man...what's all this fun I've missed in here? :D

Uh...don't ban me kaiser! lol...I love Dogs and Animals... They are supposed to be Man's Best Friend! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
IVAN!!!

I cannot beleive some of your responses guys! What about the GLARING obvious truth about this? Animals have rights also! Haven't you guys seen the animal police shows etc? Vick is the kind of scum they are looking to stop more than anyone, with general neglect being the usual scenario. Livestock is livestock, we eat that --- dogs and cats (forget about Korea and other nations for a second) are our PETS. Mans best friend right? Why does this saying exist???

Because nature had a very distinct way of giving humans animal companions. These are what we call pets. Now dogs go back a long time in HUMAN existance, when we were hunter/gatherers, yep, when we were HUNTING and KILLING other animals for survival, and even today we have bird dogs and good hunting dogs. They have been their FOR US FOREVER fellas. Alongside us in war, hunting, standing guard for villages and camps, basically dogs have been watching man's ass since our existence. They are our canine friends, our loyal, trusty, and sometimes life changing companions (think of seeing eye dogs) ... Bottom line is, they trust us. . . . . through the natural domestication, specialized breeding, and more importantly their history as man's undying ally, they have found and earned a place (especially in America) living faithfully under their owner's guidance. If a person wants to own a dog, do not betray this trust -- that is how bad things happen with dogs, whether from pitbull etc attacks, to neglect, to torture and killing -- this trust somewhere was broken and the dog was mistreated and misguided. They so badly wish they could be human, just like us, so when the trust is betrayed, the behave in the most animalistic way possible.

So my point is, there is a HUGE difference between dogs and any other animal on this earth when it comes to the unique relationship dogs and humans share. This is why what Vick did is so heinous and foolishly juvenile. Here is a better mental picture to digest: They were getting their jollies off of watching animals get forced into a situation where they had to rely on the their basic animal instincts to survive, as they were tortured into fighting, and if they still refused, or lost a fight by cowering to his fellow dog, (some of the poor animals just did not have the heart to do this to each other, or knew they would die) were tortured further into eventual death, and were put to death as an attraction by itself. "Hey guys hee hee, let's shock the shit out of and electrocute this wimpy dog hee hee har, and watch it suffer, yeah, huh huh, let's watch it suffer, I'll pay to see that huh huh..."

What is it in these people and in Vick that drove them to waste so much time, resource, and animal life - - - ? Is it the same thing that you occasionally see in the young 8 year old boy hanging the cat over the clotheline with the other? This deeply primitive fascination with pushing life to the edge, this morbid curiosity to stare into the face of death, and to fuck with it, taunt it, and toy with it.. this... natural fight for survival that all of life's beings are programmed with. Almost as if some people must learn about life and death in their own little way, but most little boys outgrow this, those that do not end up usually very disturbed people... such as serial killers, rapists, and other violent criminals.

We outgrow this because we learn that this is why we are human, and we do humane things. It should come naturally to you, the ability and sense to be compassionate, and to appreciate life, however it may present itself to you.
Back to Vick -- here is a guy with a 30 million dollar + lottery ticket, a guy that was, WAS a hero to a city and to many other aspiring young boys wanting to play just like him, and to most of us, a tremendously gifted athlete that did eye-popping things on the gridiron. Gone. Let me say it again... GONE. What a fucking idiot. I usually could give a shit what a dude does outside his work, or what an athlete does outside of his sport, but this is intolerable. What is he so miserable inside, so sick and twisted that he was willing to jeapordize not only his career, but his legacy, his family name, EVERYTHING???! The answer??? YEP, you BET your ass he did, pardon the pun there... Never mind the cruelty for a second...but gambling and pro-athletes never mixes and HE KNEW THAT. Now, throw in that he was gambling (this is what the NFL does not like the most, and is what could ban him for life from the sport if the NFL so chooses) and killing dogs, sponsoring this retarded sadistic madness, he KNEW ALL OF THIS, and said to himself, to his fans, to his family..."Fuck It! I have a dog fighting jones that I can't seem to get out of my head, so I will risk everything that I have created, just so I can watch some animals tear each other to shit, and kill 'em if they dare not fight, yep, that's what I'll do, fuck it!"

To the people that think jail is too harsh: ... Are you fucking serious? This needs to be handled properly and by that I mean that it needs to set a precedent that this kind of behavior is absolutely, totally, and COMPLETELY wrong and inexcusable. If he ever wants to even remotely save face, he needs to do a number of things to gain back the trust of the general population, and PETA for sure. Too many to list actually.

Bottom line is: what happened was a TOTAL atrocity, a deplorable act against the sacred trust that dogs share with humans, a crime of miserable and gruesome intent, and a lesson to the world about what people do behind closed doors, and even among the most gifted of us in this fast paced world, evil does not discriminate, it can just. . . happen. To the best of us. Micheal Vick made his bed, now he has to lie...in it.

WHERE YOU BEEN? GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK!!!!!

serial killers should be hero's for controlling the overpopulation of humans?

Maybe we can feed Vick to Hannibal Lecter???:eek: :D :p

Attachments

• hannibal.jpg
    hannibal.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 140
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member