advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike Tyson talks about his life and can't believe he's still alive!!!!!!

gator_mclusky

Newbies
Good interview. I loved him early on and then he just made me feel sorry for him later on.....

gator

**broken link removed**

man I hope the best to him...he obviously is fucked in the head and I wouldn't be surprised if he does something bad to himself in the future. I hope he has the love of a good strong woman near him and that can help him find some sort of peace. His mind is very unsettling though to witness.

His daughter's death is extremely upsetting. What happened there?...does anybody really know? It sounds brutal and fucked up honestly...strangled with a wire hanging from an exercise machine...sounds like something a psychotic person would do to another human honestly which is deeply unsettling.

Ahh Tyson has always given me extremely bad feelings.

Last edited:
man I hope the best to him...he obviously is fucked in the head and I wouldn't be surprised if he does something bad to himself in the future. I hope he has the love of a good strong woman near him and that can help him find some sort of peace. His mind is very unsettling though to witness.

His daughter's death is extremely upsetting. What happened there?...does anybody really know? It sounds brutal and fucked up honestly...strangled with a wire hanging from an exercise machine...sounds like something a psychotic person would do to another human honestly which is deeply unsettling.

PsyT, I get the same feeling. Yet, I still feel sorry for him.

Tyson talking about Hollyfield - "I see him sometimes, I think he's a little leery of me. I just want to apologize. I've known him for such a long time, and I was just undisciplined".

I think this could be the understatement of all time! :eek:

P.S.

I'm gonna make a BOLD statement, and you guys/gals will probably SLAM me for it, however, I can't resist. I suspect that when Mike got on the sauce his troubles magnified due to his already deteriorating mentality. It had to of made it worse. There is no telling what he was capable of with that running thru his veins. Just my humble opinion.

Last edited:

You think that Mike might have killed his daughter?

i know what made mike tysonthe way he is...and it comes from one thing and one thing only....STEROIDS....

sorry guys i had too...

but in all honesty anybody in there right mind would look at what he has done and say he belongs in a mental institution perminantly....but there is something about him that you feel bad for ...through watching his movie and new interviews ireally hope he does change his life around.... he could be an inspiration to many people that went fown the wrong road for much of there lives..and ihave to say during his early years he was a devistating fighter.... typicall case of WASTED TALENT........

p.s check outsome of this knockout compilations and highlights on youtube.......SICKKKK

Shocked at what some people will post without thinking/reading what actually happened #1)his 4yo daughter died playing on a treadmill unsupervised #2)not to fully defend Iron Mike but if anyone here knows boxing & watched both Holyfield/Tyson fights, they'd see that Evander repeatedly headbutted Tyson(in both fights)...so yes biting him was undisciplined no more, no less

While I feel sorry for him, it's in the same way that I would feel sorry for an abused pit bull. That dog should be put down.

Shocked at what some people will post without thinking/reading what actually happened #2)not to fully defend Iron Mike but if anyone here knows boxing & watched both Holyfield/Tyson fights, they'd see that Evander repeatedly headbutted Tyson(in both fights)...so yes biting him was undisciplined no more, no less

Damm son!. You New Yorkers don't play!. :eek:

Tyson had an unparalleled career... I think he has suffered enough pain and now he is just laying it all on the table!! Tyson is great!!!

Damm son!. You New Yorkers don't play!. :eek:

Well it is just amazing that some idiots will hint that Tyson may have actually harmed his own daughter, when all they have to do is look up the story & realize he wasn't even in the same state when it happened...thats why I think before I type...lol:D

you're reading more into it john. but thanks for slingin' out some insults brother man :rolleyes:

Anyways Tyson hasn't done much to deserve my respect.

Well it is just amazing that some idiots will hint that Tyson may have actually harmed his own daughter, when all they have to do is look up the story & realize he wasn't even in the same state when it happened...thats why I think before I type...lol:D

I hear ya bro. I don't think anyone meant anything by it. It's just a sad situation all around no matter how you look at it. :(

you're reading more into it john. but thanks for slingin' out some insults brother man :rolleyes:

Anyways Tyson hasn't done much to deserve my respect.

Sorry for the insult PsyT...maybe I read too much into it, or could be how it was worded, I'm not the only person who got that feeling after reading it, no hard feelings & like You I don't respect him either...just stating facts

That was bullshit when Tyson was sent to prison.

I agree 100%, Dino. Even with his problems. I can see where he probably has been taken advantage of more than you can imagine. Poor guy.

feel very sorry for the state he is in now...hope he pulls out of it and gets his life back on track...sad to see him this way...alex

Mike Tyson will always be a legend in my eyes.

He recognises his mistakes and apologises for them, he accepts how he is and how he has hurt others and himself by his self destructive nature. I think once Cus D'Amato died the vultures swooped and took advantage of him. I always thought he needed a decent friend or woman beside him as he wasn't mentally tough enough to deal with everything that came with being one of the greatest boxers of all time.

Agree with Mighty John that Holyfield fought a very dirty fight and was doing his best to rile Tyson, although biting his ear is unacceptable.

As for his daughter dying, yeah its horrific but its a tragic accident.

I hope Mike Tyson finds some peace and gets his life going in a good direction

He recognises his mistakes and apologises for them, he accepts how he is and how he has hurt others and himself by his self destructive nature. I think once Cus D'Amato died the vultures swooped and took advantage of him. I always thought he needed a decent friend or woman beside him as he wasn't mentally tough enough to deal with everything that came with being one of the greatest boxers of all time.

Agree with Mighty John that Holyfield fought a very dirty fight and was doing his best to rile Tyson, although biting his ear is unacceptable.

ditto, well said.

I agree, the vultures were waiting.....

and Don King was ahead of the flock. This is why I respect Larry Holmes and what he said about not fighting on a card that Don King promotes. He f'cked up a individual that already had issues.

He was a great fighter in his day. But like many people like that every other area of his live was a disaster. If you give everything to one area of your life there is not much left for any thing else. He made the choises for where he is today. If he wants a different life then he needs to start putting some work into it. As he has many years left that he can change and inmprove.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131