over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MIKES...anyone who knows him.. please read

Jerkyboy

Registered
Hello members-

I have known MikeS over the years on several boards. Although I have read some of his posts and chatted back and forth a couple times I still didnt get to know him as good as some of you have.

He has been a great asset to several boards/publications and I think I even saw him in a short TV special on juice once.

But knowing of him (me) and knowing him personally (some of you) is 2 different things.

A friend of mine is creating a website to document his achievements and to give him credit where credit is due. If any of you would like to share some of your experiences with MikeS - on how he has assisted you over the years with bodybuilding, gave you good advice, or even helped you in time of need as a friend - please post it up or PM me privately.

Good, Bad, Sad, Funny, whatever you remember

IF you dont want my friend to use your experiences for his website that is fine too, but it would still be nice to post up some nice things so the rest of us can enjoy what you remember of him

thanks
JB

ps- think of it like those old faded reel to reel movies your parents made of you back in the 60s, 70s, 80s (without u knowing it) when you were a kid doing things that kids do. You know, playing in the sandbox, a snowball fight with the neighbor kids, making your tree house, kissing the neighbor girl (when u were both 5), getting your first Atari 2600, your sweet 16 birthday party. Now you only see those movies once in a while at Christmas time but boooy do they bring back the memories. :)

Jerkyboy said:
Hello members-

I have known MikeS over the years on several boards. Although I have read some of his posts and chatted back and forth a couple times I still didnt get to know him as good as some of you have.

He has been a great asset to several boards/publications and I think I even saw him in a short TV special on juice once.

But knowing of him (me) and knowing him personally (some of you) is 2 different things.

A friend of mine is creating a website to document his achievements and to give him credit where credit is due. If any of you would like to share some of your experiences with MikeS - on how he has assisted you over the years with bodybuilding, gave you good advice, or even helped you in time of need as a friend - please post it up or PM me privately.

Good, Bad, Sad, Funny, whatever you remember

IF you dont want my friend to use your experiences for his website that is fine too, but it would still be nice to post up some nice things so the rest of us can enjoy what you remember of him

thanks
JB

ps- think of it like those old faded reel to reel movies your parents made of you back in the 60s, 70s, 80s (without u knowing it) when you were a kid doing things that kids do. You know, playing in the sandbox, a snowball fight with the neighbor kids, making your tree house, kissing the neighbor girl (when u were both 5), getting your first Atari 2600, your sweet 16 birthday party. Now you only see those movies once in a while at Christmas time but boooy do they bring back the memories. :)
That's a really great idea bro!!!

thanks man

but it appears maybe others dont think so

Figured there would have been some kind of input by now

I think its a good thought bro.... thing is Hes not Dead or Gone forever.
Mikes a strong Cat and he will be back one day when this clears.
Lets Just hope the best for him and keep our fingers crossed that he gets a fare shake.

Its kinda sad to me. All the guy did wrong is get caught up in doing what he loves to do.... Build muslce and use a bit of Juice to help him do it.
As far as I know he was Not sourcing or selling, Just ratted out by a friend and they found his personal stash he had tucked away.

you are correct, he is not dead or gone forever

Another reason I was hoping to get some info on him is becuase a friend of mine is starting a website to help send $$ donations to Mike S.

Figured if people read a little about him and saw all that he has contributed over the years they might be more willing to help even if they didn't know him personally. I know I am more eager to give to a cause, when I know what the cause really is

Just a thought would mentioning him giving advice or anything related to Gear be futher hurtful in court cases, or anything else coming up for him????

Just more evidence or ammo for lawyers etc.

I highly doubt it

Information is free and its only information. It has nothing to do with buying or selling anything illegal.

Why do you think they have bomb making books at libraries? or how to murder someone? how to grow pot plants? or other subject matter that is waaay too disgusting and graphic to mention, but a lot of the books even have pictures of victims in their last agonizing seconds before death. sick sick sick!

All the evidence they need I would presume is what he had in his possession. U know what they say, "possession is 9/10 of the law"

Information, guidelines, advice, is all purely speculation anyway

list up your experiences :eek:

vitor said:
Just a thought would mentioning him giving advice or anything related to Gear be futher hurtful in court cases, or anything else coming up for him????

Just more evidence or ammo for lawyers etc.

I would be careful,,,never know what they could use. I would get his personal permission before proceeding.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131