over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mission Labs bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its amazing that before a bust you see the shills saying stuff is amazing. Only after a bust does the truth come out. Canadian boards are the worst for shilling labs.

that's cause the owners of the boards and mods many times are owners and lab reps. There are exceptions to the rule but few.

I have similar views on this subject...

Popping drugs seems so normal today (especially in the US it seems)...

Want to get more energy? Pop a pill

Want to get more focused? Pop a pill

Want to get an erection? Pop a pill

Want to get bigger muscle? Pop a pill

Want to combat the side effects of some of the pills you are taking? Pop some pills..

Want to lose fat? Pop a pill

Want to get high and have fun tonight? Pop a pill..

Cant sleep after a hard day of taking pills and working hard? Pop a pill..

Want to chill out? Want to get over your ex? Pop a pill..

When does it stop?

How did it come to this?

Who's to blame? Big pharma? Lawmakers? Bad parenting? An overly materialistic/superficial culture?

Probably all the above..

I was in Mexico when one of the steroid vet labs came out with Ketamine (was it from Quality vet? I dont remember).

I remember seeing it on the shelf inside a vet store and thinking: Why the hell did they come up with something to make dogs fall asleep...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in Mexico when one of the steroid vet labs came out with Ketamine (was it from Quality vet? I dont remember).

I remember seeing it on the shelf inside a vet store and thinking: Why the hell did they come up with something to make dogs fall asleep...

Ketamine was ttokyo labs I believe, quality vet came later and never had that product ( that I am aware it)

i'll never understand why AAS business guys bother with Recs. the profit margin with AAS is ENOURMOUS compared to Recs.

Not only that, but far less risky.. As far as profits, that just depends on what exactly you're dealing with.

The thing is, a good majority of "AAS business guys" didn't start that way.. And is a big reason there is a lack of quality control in this business.

These guys know the risk when getting involved but adding in rec drugs is the worst thing you can do. You will go down no doubt. Just a matter of time.

No excuse for Rec drugs.... they should be shot! Ruining everything in this country.... and others I am sure!

No excuse for Rec drugs.... they should be shot! Ruining everything in this country.... and others I am sure!

Ok 'lil Duterte, lol

I have similar views on this subject...

Popping drugs seems so normal today (especially in the US it seems)...

Want to get more energy? Pop a pill

Want to get more focused? Pop a pill

Want to get an erection? Pop a pill

Want to get bigger muscle? Pop a pill

Want to combat the side effects of some of the pills you are taking? Pop some pills..

Want to lose fat? Pop a pill

Want to get high and have fun tonight? Pop a pill..

Cant sleep after a hard day of taking pills and working hard? Pop a pill..

Want to chill out? Want to get over your ex? Pop a pill..

When does it stop?

How did it come to this?

Who's to blame? Big pharma? Lawmakers? Bad parenting? An overly materialistic/superficial culture?

Probably all the above..

Well, you touched the whole general topic lol. Unfortunately and sadly, yes, this is a sick nation. Mentally ill. That where it all starts. It is a psychological disorder that has Americans running on "something" That disorder in my own personal opinion comes from the most toxic nutritional habits in the planet, plus severe stress caused by our system/way of life. The elite knows it, the medical industry/pharmaceutical industry knows it.

ALL AMERICANS are on something. Even on something as simple as coffee. In the vast majority of the planet. A good quality cup of coffee is taken at any time in the day to enjoy the taste, the smell, for a nice conversation, on a hot day, to relax. In America, coffee has one single purpose: To wake up and be able to function. It doesnt really matter what the fuck is in it, as long as is some dark fluid gmo in a cup that says starbucks and make you high and hyper, thats fine. Purpose served. And from there, Americans are all addicted to something. It is a self destructive culture. As you mention, you wanna have fun? pop a pill, snort coke, drink until you're fucked. Are you depressed? pop a pill, snort coke, smoke weed, drink more alcohol. And so and so and so.....its a never ending story. Why cant people be on nothing?? can anybody just eat healthy, clean, take supps and be happy with life? need more energy in the morning? sleep more.

Guys, get this conversation back on topic AND talk about rec drugs isn't allowed.

Last edited:
Fucking **EDIT** and a growing epidemic , it's out of control down here in south Louisiana and South Mississippi.

It's a huge profit market to get into until you get caught

Gunsmith, what part of Louisiana are you from?

North of New Orleans and next door in South Mississippi , i go back and forth.

I'm down here too, what type of epidemic are you talking about, I haven't felt anything like this, north or south shore.

I'm down here too, what type of epidemic are you talking about, I haven't felt anything like this, north or south shore.

No more talk about rec drug epidemics!

Sorry guys, I have to lock this thread since people can't stay on topic/follow the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member