over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mitigation of high blood glucose with HGH

Not sure if you were typing fast but I didn’t really understand what you’re trying to say....

Not sure why there’s frustration either...

Sure, just about anyone can get big with the hard work etc.... But you’re not just a regular big guy at the gym....

How many 5’5 guys are walking around at 225-230lbs and single digits, in their 40’s??? Not a whole lot, huh?? And I guarantee you’re not the only one trying and I guarantee you’re not the only one of the ones trying who works their ass off in all aspects either....

How many Mexican, Peruvian, Nicaraguan, El Salvadoran etc guys with Indian/Indigenous ancestry are walking around with pro bodybuilder caliber physiques?? Not a whole lot, huh?? Is it because none of them are trying? None of them work hard enough? Or is it because being an average of 5’2-5’5 with tiny, square physiques and poor muscle insertions etc isn’t really conducive to bodybuilding???

Why do the best runners in the world come from Kenya, Ethiopia and the likes or are defendants of those places??? Is it because the white Europeans don’t work hard enough or is it genetics??

Emeric looked like a prime Rich Gaspari in his 40’s doing 300mg per week of Test for 8 weeks at a time because he just worked hard and has average genetics....

🙄🔫🤣
Go look at any of the masters pro qualifiers there's hundred of older guys that are jacked as fuck, hell just go to a state show and look at the 40 and over class in masters and there are some jacked motherfuckers with great physiques, hell in the pics thread a 59 year old jacked mofo just posted, he may turn pro this year he may not just depends on who shows up at his qualifier, but regardless he is jacked and no genetic marvel. Do you people on this board even realize that I turned pro in a masters class in an era where they give out pro cards like door prizes? Fuck some of you guys truly need to get out more and travel to different gyms, my good friend T.T. Johnson who post on this board sometimes is a super jacked mother fucker, he could turn pro in masters if he put his mind to it, he had great genetics for track (100m and 200m sprint) not super great genetics for bodybuilding but over a long period of years like most masters he has built some serious muscle tissue, it took time and patience we are both from super small area in Southern Ohio, we both are nobody's from no man's land that just did work consistently over many many years and thats why we have the muscle tissue we have, if we had pretty decent genetics we both would have turned pro at nationals instead of 4th and 5th callouts.. ha ha you people have no clue what you ALL are capable of if you only have the patience and consistency 😉

I graciously bow out of this thread, it will just go round and round.

Ok, just to show an example of having everything dialed in (and no dont use the genetics bullshit excuse on me) its called intelligent programming (Alex kikel)
b-boy 5ft5 224.6 lbs : offseason growth protocol
150mg test E, 150mg primo wk.
3 high carb days - 5iu slin pre workout/ 2iu post workout.
Regular workout days - 4iu slin pre workout only
3iu gh daily.

AND IM GROWING!

What time of day to you take GH?

Not to take this thread in all different directions but to expand on Masters competitors topic mentioned.

Is there a specific forum for Masters competitors? I ask as a 48 yrs old male who competed In July for the first time in 20 years.

Why none is answering to the OP? He asked for advice and everyone questions this and that... Jesus... This ruined all bb forums.

IMHO
Your friend should just jump on:
1ml/TestE a week, check E2 levels and dial them to 50ish pg/ml, if he is not tall 250-300mg test can be a really high dose....

500mg Metformin ed before bed

No hgh no insulin

2-2,5g prots per kg of bw (300g prots for 70kg is ridiculously high)

0,5-1g fats per kg of bw (100g fats for 70kg?!?)

Rest carbs to fill his caloric need.

I prefer Jordan Peters training style than DC but it's not so different.... But I am not so sure that a novice will be able to get the best from it... Anyways give it a go.

Once he gets familiar with training, progressive overload, best exercise for him, then he can slowly add up to 5iu HGH before bed (which gives you max anabolism, recovery, and all the fun thing that hgh does).

This way once he will add something to his regimen he will be able to understand what does what....

Just my opinion.

I have no idea how he will feel , I'm gonna guess some lethargy and serious sleepy hands
He is subject to be drug tested for anabolics due to being affiliated with a law enforcement agency that has had issues with that in the past. One guy fucked himself up and had a cardiac issue at work , and another idiot got into a fight with a guy and beat him excessively and blame it on tren. So now the department has "random" drug testing for steroids.
He is on TRT but when his levels top 1500 then consider that abuse and want his script adjusted
As for the family history ,I personally think that it's mostly lifestyle related but I'm sure there could be a genetic factor involved , which is why this thread was made , what can be done to help prevent and issue.
I personally think that someone can gain significant amount of muscle without the use of alot of AAS by using more HGH and a little insulin provided that the diet and training are situated to take advantage of it. Granted it won't be nearly as much as with steroids but I know it's possible. I know a couple guys in the NFL that were constantly drug tested and they were able to get around them and gain some.aize and strength by just using a little HGH and more insulin.

Those guys use also Test Suspension.... With the right timing....

AND IM GROWING!

Are you currently at you biggest ever, meaning you've never ever held more lbm at any point in your life?

If so, it would be quite amazing in your 40s after training and juicing for so long, at not much over TRT dosage. In your 40s the body is going downhill, doesn't really matter who it is, no matter the genetics. Some of the stimuli you are giving your body must be at an all time high to compensate - I'm talking about the food and training. Eating more than ever, lifting heavier than ever?

I'm going somewhere with this lol.

O/T, how come I can't post if I use smilies?

One thought regarding the OP, do they only test for anabolic steroid hormones? If yes, some SARMs could be used as add-ons.

Are you currently at you biggest ever, meaning you've never ever held more lbm at any point in your life?

If so, it would be quite amazing in your 40s after training and juicing for so long, at not much over TRT dosage. In your 40s the body is going downhill, doesn't really matter who it is, no matter the genetics. Some of the stimuli you are giving your body must be at an all time high to compensate - I'm talking about the food and training. Eating more than ever, lifting heavier than ever?

I'm going somewhere with this lol.

O/T, how come I can't post if I use smilies?
Common killerstack, your smarter than that! I have a pic of me somewhere here at my biggest and I was on a lot of gear, but to answer your question I have NEVER held this much muscle on a cruise (150 test, 150 primo) at my biggest I was on GRAMS of gear, and a hefty dose of gh.

I am however eating a lot right now but training is more gycolitic high volume training right now.

Common killerstack, your smarter than that! I have a pic of me somewhere here at my biggest and I was on a lot of gear, but to answer your question I have NEVER held this much muscle on a cruise (150 test, 150 primo) at my biggest I was on GRAMS of gear, and a hefty dose of gh.

I am however eating a lot right now but training is more gycolitic high volume training right now.

Alright. Where I was going with this, and it's not a slam on you at all, is with the term "growing". A lot of people when they read "I'm growing" think it means this guy is putting on brand new muscle. All over the net and IRL bodybuilders are always "growing" when in reality they are losing muscle, RE-gaining lost muscle, managing to halt muscle loss on a surprisingly low dosage. Of course if you're on 1/10th of your previous peak dosage it's unlikely you are actually growing new muscle.
Even by increasing dosages it's hard to gain after the newbie gains stop, maybe 1% of the time is actually spent growing new muscle.

Rarely have I heard anyone say, "I have tried everything for the past decade or two and I've only somehow managed to lose 20lbs of muscle instead of gaining anything". No, it's "I'm growing real well, better than ever, especially once I started focusing on the mind-muscle connection and switched to scientific diet X". This is not you, talking generally from what I hear people say.
Or my favorite, "I have great genetics, I put on muscle extremely easily, faster than Phil Heath, but I decided to focus on being a successful business man/family man instead of becoming Mr O because I'm smart like that, besides bodybuilding is pretty gay. I do buy numerous t-shirts with inspirational sayings about being hardcore and Cutler's signature shaker cup and PWOs and BCAAs because I want to support those fellas". LOL.

I personally haven't gained shit physique-wise in many, many years. Pretty depressing, but what the hell, LOL.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear