over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK2866 + GW501516 + CJC1295 Stack

Started at 217lbs approx. 8% BF
Week 12 - 231-232lbs approx. 7% BF

That's real good. I've seen people do heavy cycles with less results. Your diet and training must be bang on point, good for you. Looks like ma and pa may have been quite generous with the genes they handed down too. Wish i could hold single digit body fat on just osta and peps.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

That's real good. I've seen people do heavy cycles with less results. Your diet and training must be bang on point, good for you. Looks like ma and pa may have been quite generous with the genes they handed down too. Wish i could hold single digit body fat on just osta and peps.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Did you ever try the
MK, GW, CJC,HEX stack? If anyone else has please let me know your results. Possibly I am just responding well since I have been working fast twitch MF in MMA for 7 years with no heavy lifting so I would think that even without any anything I would respond fairly well.

Question

Starting to feel like I have electricity going through my arms and legs. Definitely feels different than the initial tingling that I had.

Don't know if that good, bad or ugly!

Question... Why did you choose the GW and MK w/o the S4?

Why not S4

Question... Why did you choose the GW and MK w/o the S4?

The only reason I did not choose the S4 is because everyone I spoke to complained about vision problems. Back in 2006 I got poked in the eye in a MMA sparing session and almost went blind in my right eye. It took almost 6 years for the leaking retinal gel to clear out of eye so I could see. THAT SUCKED! So my rule of thumb is "when in doubt, don't fuck with your eyes"

Weight gain

Weighed in at 234 with just a pbj and cup of coffee. Did chest and believe it or not....was again 5 lbs. stronger this week than last PLUS was able to squeeze out an extra rep. Bi's were also stronger and my endurance was one again great. Will be starting week 13 on Monday and the current dosages are:
400 cjc - 200 2X'S PD
400 hex - 200 2x's PD
25 MK2866 PD
5 GW ( WENT UP FROM 2.5 MG.) PD

I have about 7 weeks left before my 2 month break.

Forgot to mention that my energy level today was sick. I don't know if is because I really did not eat too much or what but I FEEL GREAT!

Last edited:
Week 13

Weighed in at 234.5 felt like crap but blew out back
Chins 5 sets of 12
Hyp Ext 5 sets 15
Seated rows 5 sets 8

Not going back to dead-lifts until my leg is fully healed.

20 min for that.

Then hit tri's and some cardio. This was the first time my arms were so pumped that they hurt on this cycle as was my back.

Think I have a cold.

My Avatar

If anyone of you were wondering about my avatar, it is my leg that was broke in 4 places.

The only reason I did not choose the S4 is because everyone I spoke to complained about vision problems. Back in 2006 I got poked in the eye in a MMA sparing session and almost went blind in my right eye. It took almost 6 years for the leaking retinal gel to clear out of eye so I could see. THAT SUCKED! So my rule of thumb is "when in doubt, don't fuck with your eyes"

Damn that sucks about the eye... Sure it was MMA:D. Anyway, I've been taking 50mg S4 for about a week w/ no vision problems at all. I'm not sure if it builds up over time but from what I think I remember it only happened at higher doses.

Damn that sucks about the eye... Sure it was MMA:D. Anyway, I've been taking 50mg S4 for about a week w/ no vision problems at all. I'm not sure if it builds up over time but from what I think I remember it only happened at higher doses.

MMA when done right = injuries

1 destroyed thumb tendon - doesn't bend anymore
1 leaky retina
lots of ruptured cartlidge
1 badly broken leg
2 bouts with MRSA

The guys / girls that compete professionally are true warriors. To train with all these injuries and then be ready to compete is insane. Actual training is always 110% which usually makes competition a breeze.

Either way, don't fuck with your eyes, it's scary.

everyone responds differently bro and with a build up in your system it can still happen so be careful with it

ABO - I didn't mean to come off disrespectful if that's how you took it. Just making a joke. I know MMA is tough, I won't even spar lol.

Rock - Yeah, I got it. I just figured I'd throw it out there...

FYI

ABO - I didn't mean to come off disrespectful if that's how you took it. Just making a joke. I know MMA is tough, I won't even spar lol.

Rock - Yeah, I got it. I just figured I'd throw it out there...

Hell YES, I found it a completely fucked up and
inappropriate, offensive, communist, dip-wad
cocksucker of a comment........................

JUST KIDDING. Just be safe with your eyes!!!

PEACE OUT

Workout

Weighed in at 233 on empty gut.

Went up on Military Presses, 225 for sets of 5. Might on sound like a lot but for my weak arse, it is great. Especially given the fact that I have ZERO shoulder pain. That in itself is a miracle.

Workout

Weighed in at 233.5 with a little bit of food.

Blew out legs and my whole body got pretty pumped. Did notice that I am getting much more vascular. Strength on everything still improving 5-10 lbs. per week.

Have been getting sleepy after 2nd inj. and a little hungry but nothing like the HGH bluetops I took last year.

Current dosages:

CJC1295 200mg 2x PD
HEX 200mg 2x PD
MK2866 25mg PD
GW501516 5MG PD

This log really makes me want to try some GW... But are you doing anything to reduce the carcinogenic possibilities? Like not eating/drinking for a while before/after taking the dose or is that a non issue here

Cancer

This log really makes me want to try some GW... But are you doing anything to reduce the carcinogenic possibilities? Like not eating/drinking for a while before/after taking the dose or is that a non issue here

If I get cancer from taking this small dose of GW and having a protein drink or apple, then GOD has better plans for me, it's in his hands.

If I get cancer from taking this small dose of GW and having a protein drink or apple, then GOD has better plans for me, it's in his hands.

You're right... Sorry for cluttering your log. Was looking at a study and missed the mg/kg of the following study:

Induction of Metastatic Gastric Cancer by Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor

Since this model was dependent on the selective PPARδ agonist GW501516 [47], it is important to note that the dose of GW501516 used in the present and previous studies [19] is equivalent to daily oral doses of 3–10mg/kg that were previously shown to specifically enhance PPARδ-dependent fatty acid oxidation in mice [48]. In addition, PPARδ agonist GW7042, which is almost identical to GW501516 in structure, potency, and specificity, was inactive in inducing gene expression in PPARδ knockout mice [49], suggesting that the tumor promoting effects of GW501516 and GW7042 are not due to off-target effects.

So a 220 lb male would be needing to take 300-1000mg *with* a hefty dose of carcinogens.

Clutter

You're right... Sorry for cluttering your log. Was looking at a study and missed the mg/kg of the following study:

Induction of Metastatic Gastric Cancer by Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor

Since this model was dependent on the selective PPARδ agonist GW501516 [47], it is important to note that the dose of GW501516 used in the present and previous studies [19] is equivalent to daily oral doses of 3–10mg/kg that were previously shown to specifically enhance PPARδ-dependent fatty acid oxidation in mice [48]. In addition, PPARδ agonist GW7042, which is almost identical to GW501516 in structure, potency, and specificity, was inactive in inducing gene expression in PPARδ knockout mice [49], suggesting that the tumor promoting effects of GW501516 and GW7042 are not due to off-target effects.

So a 220 lb male would be needing to take 300-1000mg *with* a hefty dose of carcinogens.

NO PROBLEM - If you would of posted info that said I would die tomorrow, I would of stopped today!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131