over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MMA / cardio question

tap

Registered
Ive been doing muay thai and jujitsu/grappling for about 2 years .I weight train 3-4 days a week and do 3 -4 days mma. during my standup sessions my cardio is fine but when i roll gi or no gi after about 10 or so minutes of intense rolling im not tired but i cant seem to get my breath ,feels like im starving for oxygen.Im 41 5'9 205lbs 8-10% bodyfat and mostly run moderate cycles of eq ,winny,test prop ,primo ,hgh ed.I usally run 2 of these in a 6 month cycle and hgh year round .I just cant figure out why when i roll my
muscles dont get tired but i cant breath.I do have alot of sinus problems and it seems to be worse when i have sinuitus but what ever the cause its kind of frustrating.Any suggestions would be appreciated. THANKS-TAP

Bro it's simple, all cardio is not created equal eg.. if you can swim a thousand laps doesn't mean you can jog for ten minutes and vise versa. I had a hard time with this too as when I first started mma I swam a lot to get my cardio up and it did nothing for me on the mat. Bottom line is if you want to have better cardio on the mat, roll more, do 3 five minute rounds with 3 fresh guys and don't take a break... although you might want to start of with 2 five minutes with fresh dudes, and repeat when you've caught your breath, oh and lay off the test this kills my cardio also you could add some albuterol and syntheselin for increased cardio. Cheers.

Juice Freak said:
Bro it's simple, all cardio is not created equal eg.. if you can swim a thousand laps doesn't mean you can jog for ten minutes and vise versa. I had a hard time with this too as when I first started mma I swam a lot to get my cardio up and it did nothing for me on the mat. Bottom line is if you want to have better cardio on the mat, roll more, do 3 five minute rounds with 3 fresh guys and don't take a break... although you might want to start of with 2 five minutes with fresh dudes, and repeat when you've caught your breath, oh and lay off the test this kills my cardio also you could add some albuterol and syntheselin for increased cardio. Cheers.
totally right...plane and simple...its liek this...in baseball lets say u suck at hitting but u practice baseball all day everyday but dont focus on hitting too much but jus the normal day of feilding hitting runnig etc.....its not gna help u out too much but if u practice with hitting and focus on batting then ur batting game will go up mos def! jusa dif easy way to look at things...not tryin to be a msart ass in anyway, i myself see thigns easier this way when i break them down to where its blunt to me....to get better with rolls, simply roll more and work for that edge on it and ur body will adapt with it...good luck to u

Last edited:
Thanks for the good advice fellas,my trainer told me the same thing.Im trying push myself to roll longer and more frequent but i popped my elbow(straight armbar) and couldnt roll for 5 months so the last month has been a challenge cardio wise.ILL keep pushing myself though and I may try to get some albuterol to give me a boost .I have some clen would that help if so how long before i roll should i take it ?

THANKS-TAP

tap said:
Thanks for the good advice fellas,my trainer told me the same thing.Im trying push myself to roll longer and more frequent but i popped my elbow(straight armbar) and couldnt roll for 5 months so the last month has been a challenge cardio wise.ILL keep pushing myself though and I may try to get some albuterol to give me a boost .I have some clen would that help if so how long before i roll should i take it ?

THANKS-TAP
from my personal exp i wouldnt use clen before any of that...clen makes me feel like shit actually...all crackhead shaky like and i cant seem to focus and feel weirded out, but thats me....ive never really been too much on takin things for a boost...i jus sike myself out, put on some good music, think bout my goals and why the hell im here and puttin myself thru what i am and look at the aftermath of it all if i keep pushing and stay hungry.....caffine pills normally do the trick tho for a boost...clen could work but for me, na

Your blood press. is up and your heart needs to match the production of blood being pumped with oxygen. When you roll your involving much more muscular endurance. This is why wrestlers always have that crazy cardio/muscular combo with endurance. I was a collegiate wrestler and I can honestly say now, looking back, that there is no way that I could have performed at the level that I did if I was cycling. Growth maybe. Definately not anabolics. Funny thing, when you think of wrestling, you would think that anabolics would be beneficial and commonly used, but I never saw or heard of teammates using. Rare anyway. Good luck. You're going strong at 41. impressive. I forced to retire from grappling at 22. Love the knee injuries.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131