over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MMA fans Faber vs Brown tonight!!!

Tom

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Tonight on versus TV Faber vs Brown rematch. What are your thoughts. I'm going to say Brown 1st round KO.

No knock out for brown,That was a fluke shot that he landed the first fight,not that he was not winning but no KO,plus sometimes a great fighter needs a loss or close call to get back focus,well find out tonight if faber is a great fighter.

Whatever the outcome, this has the potential to be one of the best fights in a LONG time.

i think the first time brown won he was lucky so i'm taking faber

well....

not that i don't like faber...i do. i think he is already a great fighter and a true gentleman of the sport and never has a negative comment about any of his opponents. i just think brown is too strong to get submitted and if he gets in a punch he has the power to drop anybody with one good whack.

Well I put money on Faber; he SHOULD pull it off. My Alaska buddies who moved down to Sacto train with him at ultimate fitness and apparently he's been busting his ass off (as usual) for this fight. The last fight he made a foolish mistake and payed for.

P.S. Did anyone catch strikeforce last night? It was an exceptionally good card. The Nick Diaz v Scott Smith fight was great. Was really disappointed in Randleman though. At this point I don't know what type of fighter he is anymore. He wasn't even using his wrestling and being taken down by Whitehead. With someone of his wrestling pedigree that's almost shameful. Looks like he had some definite gyno going on too. But he's getting old, and the guy hasn't fought in a year. My friend saw him in vegas and he had a huge ass hole underneath his arm filled with gauze from his staff infection. Almost killed him!

Im taking Faber on this one but seems most think Brown again. I dont know should be a greast fight though. Like someone else was saying i dont think Brown will get the KO, or at least dont think he'll get it standing. He has sick GnP though...so you cant ever rule him out, guy is solid well rounded.

Faber by descion!

like someone said above, potential to be a great fight, Im going with brown, hes ball to the wall for all rounds just like Faber but he's got vicious power and is just an all around strong mofo, tying up with him will wear a guy out just grappling around with that strong fucker...LOL I got mad respect for Faber but i gotta go with brown.

Well I put money on Faber; he SHOULD pull it off. My Alaska buddies who moved down to Sacto train with him at ultimate fitness and apparently he's been busting his ass off (as usual) for this fight. The last fight he made a foolish mistake and payed for.

P.S. Did anyone catch strikeforce last night? It was an exceptionally good card. The Nick Diaz v Scott Smith fight was great. Was really disappointed in Randleman though. At this point I don't know what type of fighter he is anymore. He wasn't even using his wrestling and being taken down by Whitehead. With someone of his wrestling pedigree that's almost shameful. Looks like he had some definite gyno going on too. But he's getting old, and the guy hasn't fought in a year. My friend saw him in vegas and he had a huge ass hole underneath his arm filled with gauze from his staff infection. Almost killed him!
yeah i saw te strike force last night. I was dissapointed with adre..... hes an awesome fighter, but i was pissed he got caught so fast...and as usual, nick diaz is a punk

yeah i saw te strike force last night. I was dissapointed with adre..... hes an awesome fighter, but i was pissed he got caught so fast...and as usual, nick diaz is a punk

maybe a punk....but a punk with skills that actually backs up his talk, got to give him that IMO

Andre's china chin let him down once again. Barnett was spot on when saying his back peddling is what screwed him. Kind of sad to watch.. I was devastated by the Lawler vs Shields fight. Mainly because I can't stand Shields. I was hoping for a brutal KO, but Shields had that choke in tight. Lost some money on that one unfortunately..

maybe a punk....but a punk with skills that actually backs up his talk, got to give him that IMO

Diaz cracks me up personally. What was his comment. "I know the guys he trains with and they're not good people. I don't like to talk about people I don't know. BUT I know these guys so..." haha. He insulted his entire team; can't believe they didn't go crazy..

Diaz cracks me up personally. What was his comment. "I know the guys he trains with and they're not good people. I don't like to talk about people I don't know. BUT I know these guys so..." haha. He insulted his entire team; can't believe they didn't go crazy..

I kind of thought....it was F'n hilarious too lol i mean not like he's hiding it, he says it right in your face so in a way you have to respect that. I didnt know if that was meant to be slam to his whole team or he was genuinely inviting him to come train with him lol

he is retarded. I cant believe there is no one out there right now that can park his skinny ass! And that fight with him and shamrock was the biggest BS fight i have ever seen! Maybe cung lee should get in there and whoop him good

he is retarded. I cant believe there is no one out there right now that can park his skinny ass! And that fight with him and shamrock was the biggest BS fight i have ever seen! Maybe cung lee should get in there and whoop him good

He'll beat Cung Lee IMO. Diaz is looking phenomenal at 185 right now; he needs to stick to this weight. Lee has no submission defense which is bad news against Diaz.

He'll beat Cung Lee IMO. Diaz is looking phenomenal at 185 right now; he needs to stick to this weight. Lee has no submission defense which is bad news against Diaz.

I agree, and everytime i think he's going to get FUBAR'd (ie:Lawlor) he prevails. The guy is warrior man, punk or no punk. Yeah and his Jits skills are undeniable, and Cung has nothing more than striking as far as ive seen so far..

maybe sheilds then?? arent they the same weight class?

I agree, and everytime i think he's going to get FUBAR'd (ie:Lawlor) he prevails. The guy is warrior man, punk or no punk. Yeah and his Jits skills are undeniable, and Cung has nothing more than striking as far as ive seen so far..
honestly i dont like the guy because hes an arrogant cocky prick. But thats just my opinion:)

Cung Le would beat Diaz hands down. Le has striking ability that surpasses most fighters that I know of, and he can deal with take down attempts. You can't speculate and say he'll get arm barred or something when you've never seen him on the ground. At the same time, faber vs brown will be exciting... I'm in Sacramento and trying to get tickets to see the fight. They're like 50 bucks a piece, though, so we'll see what we see.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131