over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Montego's Journal

Pushing calories up some more this week. Healthy fats and protein increasing on non training days but, training days will remain the same until I get the slin dialed in.

Looking for around half a pound increase in weight per week for the rest of this cruise. Also, if I don't increase carbs I shouldn't have to do much to be in a really good position to push carbs up and fats down when I do start increasing doses.

Went in for thyroid labs at the dr today. This is my typical yearly bloodwork so nothing special.

Still have this crud, and now we throw headaches into the mix... Yaaaaay, so I'll plan to take another week cruise on training.

Had a little cheat last night of cake and ice cream since wet head it around for Easter. Regretting it already. Sheets just destroy me the next day but, I can't get away from them even though I know better lol.

Free meal next time will be the good ole Bison burger and sweet potato fries. That typically treats me better.

Went in for thyroid labs at the dr today. This is my typical yearly bloodwork so nothing special.

Still have this crud, and now we throw headaches into the mix... Yaaaaay, so I'll plan to take another week cruise on training.

Had a little cheat last night of cake and ice cream since wet head it around for Easter. Regretting it already. Sheets just destroy me the next day but, I can't get away from them even though I know better lol.

Free meal next time will be the good ole Bison burger and sweet potato fries. That typically treats me better.
Do hormones like what you're taking on your cruise mess with your thyroid labs? I've put off my cycle (500 sust and 300 deca) till after my appt. I didn't want the dr to freak if things were off. I had my thyroid removed and am currently on 200mg week test for trt.

Do hormones like what you're taking on your cruise mess with your thyroid labs? I've put off my cycle (500 sust and 300 deca) till after my appt. I didn't want the dr to freak if things were off. I had my thyroid removed and am currently on 200mg week test for trt.
I haven't seen any correlation personally.

I had labs done at the end of a tren cycle and T3 and T4 were in perfect range despite the effect tren has on the thyroid.

Lower Muscle Rounds

Pre workout -
10iu Novolog
5iu gh

Shake 1 -
50g HBCD, 15G EAA, 5g Leucine, 5g Creatine, 3g CM, Pre Workout powder

Intra workout -
50g HBCD, 15g EAA, 5G Leucine, 3g CM, 5g Creatine

Leg press - 16 plates x 27, 16 plates x 22

HS SLDL - 275 x 23

Romanian Split Squat - 45x21 x22

Seated Calf Raise - 135x23

Incline DB Spider Curl - 40x21 x22

Post workout -
1c dry oats, 1c blueberries, 2c egg whites

So I bumped the slin up to 10iu today and felt good.

I've got one more session this week and that will finish off this cruise for FT and I'll hop back into a blast. After that first week of blasting, I will tinker with the slin dose a bit once I see how a full week (4 sessions) effects me.

May pull the carbs back a little, especially in the post workout shake. Probably go 40-40-40 in all three. I'll still have 50g in my first solid meal after the shake as normal.

Also starting to think about next cycle lol. Probably going to keep it simple like usual but, since I've been experimenting, I may give eq another try. I know it's worthless (for me) but may be right for what I'm shooting for. Long slow bulk. 600mg eq 400mg deca 750mg test. Dunno I just hate wasting time with eq since I've been down that road a couple times already.

Maybe hex and deca lol. Why not.

Another rest day.... Could get used to this lol.

Kinda destroyed a pizza and brownies and ice cream last night..... Wife made me do it 😂

Fasted until 1 today and will have minimal carbs from Squash only. Tomorrow I'll probably skip insulin depending on where my weight is and hammer out upper muscle rounds.

Upper Muscle Rounds

Pre workout -
5iu gh

Intra workout -
25g HBCD, 30G EAA, 5G LEUCINE, 3G CM, 5G CREATINE

Smith one arm row - 125x29 (pr)
Rack Pull - 455x23 (pr)
Close grip pulldown to face - 13 plates x22 (pr)

Neutral grip star chest press - 90kgx23
Seated Cable Press - 180x24

Bb side lateral - 30x22
Star shoulder press - 360x19

Reverse grip triceps extension - 10 plates x23

Felt really really good today. Think the extra cruise week did me some real good. Next week we crank back up!

I've always struggled with back development but, it's getting a little bit better. Thickness has still got to come way up though. Little bit at a time. **broken link removed**

Lower Loading Day

Pre workout -
10iu Novolog

Shake 1 - 45g HBCD, 15g EAA, 5G Leucine, 3g CM, Pre Workout powder

Intra workout -
45g HBCD, 15g EAA, 5g Leucine, 5g Creatine, 3g CM

Safety Bar Squat - 365x12 405x10
Extension - 175x9
HS SLDL - 405X8

Pulldown Behind Neck - 9 plates x24, 10 plates x22
Incline Hammer Press - 230x23 230x20

Face pull - 10 plates x19, 10 plates x17
Db Curl - 40x17
Triceps Press Down - Stack x23

Lowered carbs and eaa's by 5g in each of my first 2 shakes. No noticeable change but I did have a pretty bad headache after my session. Think it was just lack of hydration maybe or bad luck.

Could really use a nap but, can't do that until I know I won't die in my sleep lol.

Back is lookng good monte. Actually wider than I thought. Been putting extra attention into it lately?

Back is lookng good monte. Actually wider than I thought. Been putting extra attention into it lately?
Tons.

I've moved all back movements to the beginning of my training and trying to overload as much as possible. I think the change in training style has been the biggest factor though.

Lower Loading Day

Pre workout -
10iu Novolog

Shake 1 - 45g HBCD, 15g EAA, 5G Leucine, 3g CM, Pre Workout powder

Intra workout -
45g HBCD, 15g EAA, 5g Leucine, 5g Creatine, 3g CM

Safety Bar Squat - 365x12 405x10
Extension - 175x9
HS SLDL - 405X8

Pulldown Behind Neck - 9 plates x24, 10 plates x22
Incline Hammer Press - 230x23 230x20

Face pull - 10 plates x19, 10 plates x17
Db Curl - 40x17
Triceps Press Down - Stack x23

Lowered carbs and eaa's by 5g in each of my first 2 shakes. No noticeable change but I did have a pretty bad headache after my session. Think it was just lack of hydration maybe or bad luck.

Could really use a nap but, can't do that until I know I won't die in my sleep lol.

End of week update.

So this training cycle I cruised for 2 weeks after a 5 week blast instead of 1. Given, the 5 week blast had a big reduction in leg work because of my knees but still, I feel MUCH better with the extra week.

Strength today on lower loading day was pretty impressive for myself. The safety bar squats and hammer Sldl were both pr's. The fact that I've been back to a "cruise" dose for 3 weeks makes it even better. I have added in calories the last week as well as the insulin 2 times a week for 2 weeks now but I don't think that amount mattered much given the dose and frequency.

I plan to finish this week on the slin and then remove it for 4 weeks or so. Would be a total of 8 pins in 3 weeks with 4 of those being sub 10iu. When I crank the doses back up a little, I'll start the slin about 3 weeks after. I'll be better able to judge weight gain at that point since I'll be filled back out with all the intra cellular water and such.

I'm going on vacation at the end of June and while I'm not trying to look like a slob, I'll keep adding size until then without getting too sloppy..... A little belly makes you float better in the pool anyways 😂

Also, after this week I will remove MORE carbs and substitute more fats again so I'm working on insulin resistance for the next slin run as well as tinkering with some diet changes to experiment. Overall I'm very pleased with the progress I've made since October but I'm not kidding myself by thinking I've grown enough to be where I need to be. Still looking for that 255+ mark with the top 4 abs out.... Long way

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws