over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More Blood Pressure Drug Recalls

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
**broken link removed**

Aurobindo Pharma USA, Inc. is voluntarily recalling around 80 lots of blood pressure medicine that could contain a substance not intended to be in the product.

The substance detected is called N-nitrosodiethylamine. It’s naturally found in certain foods, drinking water, air pollution and industrial processes, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

Patients who have been prescribed Amlodipine Valsartan Tablets USP, Valsartan HCTZ Tablets, USP and Valsartan Tablets USP should continue to take the pills because, according to the FDA, it would be more harmful to abruptly stop taking the medication.

Full list of products being recalled - https://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm629213.htm

That stuff is all poison. Masking symptoms but not fixing the underlying problem causing issue.

Lol hahah I love how everyone hates are pharmacology yet most ppl on this board are jabbing themselves with substance that 5hey have no clue what it is.

The truth is some ppl need these drugs NOT BECAUSE WHAT THEY DID IT TO THEMSELVES but because it hereditary. Also these drugs have save ppl life’s and have given ppl many more year than what they would of has without.

My grandma took this shit for 30 years and had nothing wrong with her in that regards. Listen people if you live in America ( or most countries for that) we are all fucked as far as prevention health and we will get lucky to get a cure. Pharma has their hand in ever aspect of ppl. I’m talk the stupids shit you could think of if they can control they will.

Our land and live stock is soo fuck anyways some pharma pills would the last thing I’d be bitchin about.

Lol hahah I love how everyone hates are pharmacology yet most ppl on this board are jabbing themselves with substance that 5hey have no clue what it is.

The truth is some ppl need these drugs NOT BECAUSE WHAT THEY DID IT TO THEMSELVES but because it hereditary. Also these drugs have save ppl life’s and have given ppl many more year than what they would of has without.

My grandma took this shit for 30 years and had nothing wrong with her in that regards. Listen people if you live in America ( or most countries for that) we are all fucked as far as prevention health and we will get lucky to get a cure. Pharma has their hand in ever aspect of ppl. I’m talk the stupids shit you could think of if they can control they will.

Our land and live stock is soo fuck anyways some pharma pills would the last thing I’d be bitchin about.

wtf?

That stuff is all poison. Masking symptoms but not fixing the underlying problem causing issue.

If some people didn't take BP meds, they would die and nothing to do with other drugs or Steroids. I have a great friend who is black and my age. Older Black males are very susceptible to High Blood Pressure. This guy worked out and ate good, but NEVER checked his BP. He never took steroids, drugs or drank too much. He is now on a kidney dialysis 3 times week. All he had to do was check his BP and take medicine for it. I bet if you asked him now about taking this so called poison, he gladly take it now then have kidney problems.

I think controlling blood pressure through cardio is ideal but if you aren't doing the cardio OR it isn't working you MUST be on some sort of perfectly safe BP med.

If some people didn't take BP meds, they would die and nothing to do with other drugs or Steroids. I have a great friend who is black and my age. Older Black males are very susceptible to High Blood Pressure. This guy worked out and ate good, but NEVER checked his BP. He never took steroids, drugs or drank too much. He is now on a kidney dialysis 3 times week. All he had to do was check his BP and take medicine for it. I bet if you asked him now about taking this so called poison, he gladly take it now then have kidney problems.

The majority of the 78 million Americans (1 in 3) who are on blood pressure meds, its all genetic, they have done everything else right but can`t help it. ...... Riiiiight, just keep on believing that. When you see that 1 in 3 are also obese, 70% of Americans obese or overweight, things start to look more clear. Sure there are some people with genetic issues and these drugs are better than 180/120 daily, but that is the MINORITY. Your friend "ate good and worked out", subjective in print on a forum. You can be thin, "in shape" and type 2 diabetic and/or raging blood pressure because of diet and lack of cardio.

Poison: Yes, when 1 in 10 are HARMED and for every one person that had a benefit, over 100 other people needed to take the drug for a year... That is poison doing more harm than good. It is a go to band-aid in the world of 7 min doctor appointments for non-compliant patients, not willing to put in work and overworked doctors looking to ring the register.
Anti-Hypertensives to Prevent Death, Heart Attacks, and Strokes ? TheNNTTheNNT

The majority of the 78 million Americans (1 in 3) who are on blood pressure meds, its all genetic, they have done everything else right but can`t help it. ...... Riiiiight, just keep on believing that. When you see that 1 in 3 are also obese, 70% of Americans obese or overweight, things start to look more clear. Sure there are some people with genetic issues and these drugs are better than 180/120 daily, but that is the MINORITY. Your friend "ate good and worked out", subjective in print on a forum. You can be thin, "in shape" and type 2 diabetic and/or raging blood pressure because of diet and lack of cardio.

Poison: Yes, when 1 in 10 are HARMED and for every one person that had a benefit, over 100 other people needed to take the drug for a year... That is poison doing more harm than good. It is a go to band-aid in the world of 7 min doctor appointments for non-compliant patients, not willing to put in work and overworked doctors looking to ring the register.

Hahahah I think it’s soo funny/stupidddddddddd that we argue on this board when the majority of all of us believe and understand where the person view is coming from. Social media has put the defensive argumentative culture in us.

My point: we all know what’s the right/correct understand of most subjects we discuss. we just says things differently sometime and that should not cause such disagreement. But fuck this is for entertainment sooo.........

Last edited:

You could say the same thing about steroids and other enhancement drugs/hormones. Many of the people using them are not working out as hard as they could, eating perfect, etc to put on muscle so rely on the steroids/etc to help them put on muscle and get lean. I don't see how you can approve of one and not the other.

well . . .

I think controlling blood pressure through cardio is ideal but if you aren't doing the cardio OR it isn't working you MUST be on some sort of perfectly safe BP med.

Ideal?

My opinion, when it comes to controlling blood pressure,
I would put reducing body weight first (think diet),
followed by reducing stress by meditation, changing
lifestyle or wife (joke), stop smoking or doing rec. drugs
or both (heavy anabolics included) then cardio.

Then, failing those things and or a genetic disposition
(already mentioned in this thread) hop on the med band-
wagon. Properly administered they have saved far far
more lives than they have hurt.

And just as an FYI . . . personally, I would never rely on,
count on, cardio as a means to reduce body weight. It
is so inefficient but it does have hearth health benefits,
which benefits can be obtained by very little in the
way of a time commitment; beyond that it is for other
reasons.

A well balanced, calories restricted diet (will not go into
ratios . . . do not want to start a small, irrelevant war) and
you will lose weight and your BP should drop. Metaphorically
speaking that is the cake with cardio being the icing.

Ideal?

My opinion, when it comes to controlling blood pressure,
I would put reducing body weight first (think diet),
followed by reducing stress by meditation, changing
lifestyle or wife (joke), stop smoking or doing rec. drugs
or both (heavy anabolics included) then cardio.

Then, failing those things and or a genetic disposition
(already mentioned in this thread) hop on the med band-
wagon. Properly administered they have saved far far
more lives than they have hurt.

And just as an FYI . . . personally, I would never rely on,
count on, cardio as a means to reduce body weight. It
is so inefficient but it does have hearth health benefits,
which benefits can be obtained by very little in the
way of a time commitment; beyond that it is for other
reasons.

A well balanced, calories restricted diet (will not go into
ratios . . . do not want to start a small, irrelevant war) and
you will lose weight and your BP should drop. Metaphorically
speaking that is the cake with cardio being the icing.

Cardiovascular exercise is by far the most important aspect of cardiovascular health and blood pressure. There is a lot of science and a lot of research behind this. You can be a fat slob with great cardiovascular health and low blood pressure, you can't have a healthy heart without cardio, even if you appear to be in great shape.

You could say the same thing about steroids and other enhancement drugs/hormones. Many of the people using them are not working out as hard as they could, eating perfect, etc to put on muscle so rely on the steroids/etc to help them put on muscle and get lean. I don't see how you can approve of one and not the other.

Small difference.... Bp meds are touted as live saving cure alls while (most often) failing to help people control their blood pressure with lifestyle change and giving permission to just rely on the drug. AAS for recreation use is considered bad, poison by most people. When they are Rx in normal doses they are very very effective. How many people are harmed by TRT (100-200mg/wk) vs the number of people that are harmed? I don`t wanna take the thread off topic to AAS is bad on PM either. Another difference these recalled drugs are "lifers", you don`t come off... Forever, daily harm. When I do run a little above TRT it is short term. That`s how I justify and "approve" of it ;) P.s. I never approve of blast and then cruise at 750mg test, for years either. But since nobody is asking me for approval I usually stay quiet about that. I do see your point though.

Small difference.... Bp meds are touted as live saving cure alls while (most often) failing to help people control their blood pressure with lifestyle change and giving permission to just rely on the drug. AAS for recreation use is considered bad, poison by most people. When they are Rx in normal doses they are very very effective. How many people are harmed by TRT (100-200mg/wk) vs the number of people that are harmed? I don`t wanna take the thread off topic to AAS is bad on PM either. Another difference these recalled drugs are "lifers", you don`t come off... Forever, daily harm. When I do run a little above TRT it is short term. That`s how I justify and "approve" of it ;) P.s. I never approve of blast and then cruise at 750mg test, for years either. But since nobody is asking me for approval I usually stay quiet about that. I do see your point though.

You have to be realistic with people, be pragmatic. If a person isn't going to eat healthy, isn't going to exercise, is obese, etc they very well may never change their habits no matter how much the doctors tell them to. Even loved ones cant convince most people, and in fact usually loved ones are part of the problem. So many people are like this. What is a doctor supposed to do? Order them to lose weight and exercise? Expect them to do it no matter what? It just isn't going to happen in so many people.

These people need the drugs to live a healthier life. Maybe slowly they might lose some weight and get off the drugs, but a doctor cannot just leave them in a state of dangerously high blood pressure. The doctor needs to prescribe the drugs to get them into a healthier bp range, and then maybe the patient might be able to get off the drug. This is the hypocratic oath.

Pesty mentioned how some just have genetics for high blood pressure. My father was like that. He was 6 foot 170 lbs and healthy. High blood pressure in his 30s. Went on meds. Now he is 80 years old and has a healthier heart than me. He may very well outlive me.

Last edited:
All this talk recently about kidney damage caused by high BP has got me a little freaked out. I'm one of those with genetically high BP...moms side of the family.
I've been on 10mg Amlodipine (Norvasc) daily for the past 5 years.

What's the consensus here in regards to the best BP med with the least side effects?

All this talk recently about kidney damage caused by high BP has got me a little freaked out. I'm one of those with genetically high BP...moms side of the family.

What's the consensus here in regards to the best BP med with the least side effects?

I think an ACE Inhibitor or ARB drug are best. I take Lisinopril which is an ACE inhibitor and have no issues at all. I took the ARB Benicar before my heart attack. Benicar was really good at keeping BP down and zero sides for me. If your's is high I would see a cardiologist and get on something. Find a good doc and see what they want to put you on. They shouldn't want you to take a beta blocker like I am on now. Beta blockers really suck and have plenty of sides for me but are a necessary evil for me since I have heart failure now.

I think an ACE Inhibitor or ARB drug are best. I take Lisinopril which is an ACE inhibitor and have no issues at all.

Do you get the cough?
I recall Micardis (Telmisartan) was all the talk on here a few months back. You ever give that one a go? What's your Lisinopril dose?

If you dont have really high BP you can use Telmisartan(Micardis) google it. Does other stuff beside just BP control. Im on it, so is Nothuman last i know of and alot of others.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131