over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More genetics

he wasn't a top UFC fighter tho...

there's so much more to fighting than size and strength

Why is a fighter's (or any professional athlete's) accomplishments discredited when they're busted for PED use? It's almost like they make you bigger, stronger, and faster which is what it always comes down to. I don't care how talented mighty mouse is, he's not beating a light heavy weight that has half his skill set.

Why is a fighter's (or any professional athlete's) accomplishments discredited when they're busted for PED use? It's almost like they make you bigger, stronger, and faster which is what it always comes down to. I don't care how talented mighty mouse is, he's not beating a light heavy weight that has half his skill set.

I think it’s more of an ethics thing. I could care less if athletes use PED’s, but it’s different when baseball players use them compared to fighters. Ball players use them to hit the ball harder, fighters use them to hit your face harder.

I think it’s more of an ethics thing. I could care less if athletes use PED’s, but it’s different when baseball players use them compared to fighters. Ball players use them to hit the ball harder, fighters use them to hit your face harder.
Yeah, God forbid somebody pitch a ball a little faster or hit ball a little harder and further... Some things are just assinine.

I could care less too. My point is that PEDs give you a huge advantage. But an average person using PEDs isn't beating a far genetically superior competitor when both skill sets are equal. At anything

That is exactly how much most of those Romanians look like that would kick the crap out of you.

I agree. Watch this short video of a MMA fight over in Russia. Lots of these posted on youtube, same outfit doing it. The guy that wins the fight looks almost foolish out there and not impressive at all yet knock the crap out of his opponent. Appearances don't mean much.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-PU9cE5Fdo"]SuperDrop in MMA from Russian. - YouTube[/ame]

I agree. Watch this short video of a MMA fight over in Russia. Lots of these posted on youtube, same outfit doing it. The guy that wins the fight looks almost foolish out there and not impressive at all yet knock the crap out of his opponent. Appearances don't mean much.

SuperDrop in MMA from Russian. - YouTube

Or this smaller guy ko's a much bigger guy so bad that he is snoring.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=650zJaJKeb8"]Guy Beats the Living Crap Out of a Larger Guy Who Sucker Punched Him - YouTube[/ame]

he wasn't a top UFC fighter tho...

there's so much more to fighting than size and strength

Never in contention of fighting for the title, he got out too early. I just meant he took down a couple big name guys then got out when he had his opportunity in comedy/podcasting.

Just meant that was his opinion from a guy that competed against the top level guys in both the NFL and UFC.

And you're right, but there's so much to being in the NFL than being bigger and stronger than everyone else. But of course that wasn't his point.

let's look at the best fighters

Fedor

Anderson Silva

Bones Jones

GSP

Matt Hughes

Chuck Lidell

Dan Henderson

Bj Penn

how many of those guys look particularly genetically gifted

let's look at the best fighters

Fedor

Anderson Silva

Bones Jones

GSP

Matt Hughes

Chuck Lidell

Dan Henderson

Bj Penn

how many of those guys look particularly genetically gifted

How many genetically gifted looking people were they beating? The genetically gifted fighters were boxing during the reigns of almost everybody you named. Fedor was an amazing fighter and who did everybody want him to fight? Brock Lesnar. Despite the fact that fedor is WAY more skilled than brock, brock was definitely CAPABLE of beating him just due to his size, strength, and collegiate level wrestling. Couture was a much better fighter than Lesnar and Lesnar knocked him out. Mark hunt is a way better fighter than Lesnar and Lesnar embarrassed him. And if he hadn't failed in the NFL, we'd have never seen him in the UFC

How many genetically gifted looking people were they beating? The genetically gifted fighters were boxing during the reigns of almost everybody you named. Fedor was an amazing fighter and who did everybody want him to fight? Brock Lesnar. Despite the fact that fedor is WAY more skilled than brock, brock was definitely CAPABLE of beating him just due to his size, strength, and collegiate level wrestling. Couture was a much better fighter than Lesnar and Lesnar knocked him out. Mark hunt is a way better fighter than Lesnar and Lesnar embarrassed him. And if he hadn't failed in the NFL, we'd have never seen him in the UFC

Lesnar got tossed by cain velasquez... absolutely tossed.

i doubt brock could take fedor when fedor was in his prime.

also, brock was on the sauce

Lesnar got tossed by cain velasquez... absolutely tossed.

i doubt brock could take fedor when fedor was in his prime.

also, brock was on the sauce
I'd honestly bet Brock was OFF the sauce when he first came into the UFC. One look at his physique would tell you, drastic difference between wwe and the UFC (softer, "smaller"), but who know...

By far the freakiest guy to ever fight in MMA; you aren't supposed to move that fast at 290 lbs, and this is out of his physical prime (most of which was spent picking up 4-500 lb guys and tossing them around like a pizza week after week).

Brock barely had the skillset to hang with those guys, but he beat some legit guys just from his athleticism alone; and the diverticulitis surgery really put him back in that regard.

Had Brock come in earlier into MMA; he'd be a force to be reckoned with.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

UFC I feel like is a combo of skill/technique, and genetics. Power strength/weight ratio is beneficial, and to me the biggest thing would be fast twitch fibers for explosiveness/speed. So the top genetically gifted fast/explosive guys in other sports would likely excel. Throw in some GH/test/epo/and var and you've got yourself a monster. (Given the proper training, diet, and genetics).

I was a sprinter in college and the only reason I was any good was my diet/training/and PED's. That would have me beat guys with superior fast twitch fiber percentages if they didn't have their diet and everything in order ... but at the big relays when I was racing world champions it was just night and day how superior they were athletically for it. The right genetics with the proper drugs and routine is just fun to watch ... even if it was me watching them a lane over while they made me look bad. When the guys built for this shit take it seriously and do everything correctly (including PED's - absolutely necessary) its crazy to watch. They make it look so easy and effortless. Whether that be on a track, in the octagon, on a football field, etc. Love watching freaks push their limits and put on a show

what u can find in redneck and biker bars around me.
usa_today_10021586.0.jpg

I just realized the 216lbs he is listed at I believe was last season before he put on more mass. It's possible he weighs a lot more now

My same size almost after 10 years bodybuilding and running 4 4s when i can barely sprint the distance of my street without taking a breather , fml hahahhaa

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws