over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More Research=More Confused on Peps

Boxer66

Newbies
Okay, I'm even more confused than I was a month ago. After doing a ton of research, I don't know who to believe. Some posts from DatBTrue say that IGF1 LR3 is useless and can hinder natural GH release. I don't know if he was talking about IGF1 or IGF1 LR3. I'm trying to write a research paper on this, but there's so many conflicting opinions. I just want the info. to be correct so that I can continue with my findings.

From the research I've done, it looks like GHRP6 and CJC 1295 w/o dac is a good combination.

I thought IGF1 LR3 had a great reputation, but the more research I do, the more I'm confused. The HGH Frag looks very promising for research, but who can say? Anyone have any scientific or personal data on HGH Frag?

DatBTrue posted a lot of scientific journals (although they were dated in 2008) that IGF1 can hinder the bodies natural GH release. That can't be good (obviously), but is this true? Does anyone have a fact based idea about this?
Thanks!:banghead:

igf-1 can inhibit gh release because of negative feedback loop. just like if u take test ur body stops makig its own because it sees all u took and ur elevated estrogen hgh gets broken down in the liver to igf-1 so if u take that your body will think its making enough growth because of igf and not make any. its all about checks and balances with ur body

igf-1 can inhibit gh release because of negative feedback loop. just like if u take test ur body stops makig its own because it sees all u took and ur elevated estrogen hgh gets broken down in the liver to igf-1 so if u take that your body will think its making enough growth because of igf and not make any. its all about checks and balances with ur body
Im not being rude, BUT PLEASE EXPLAIN???? I really would like to hear this. not in DATS post, but your own words. Im just curious...

Last edited:
I'm very curious about this subject as well. Many guys say IGF is great stuff, Dat is negative/against it and he is quite knowledgeable. I used DES and thought it worked quite well, but was taking a bunch of other stuff also? So not sure what to think.

Im not being rude, BUT PLEASE EXPLAIN???? I really would like to hear this. not in DATS post, but your own words. Im just curious...

i probably wasnt exactly clear as i was referring to igf-1 not necessarily igf-lr3. i truly cant say about igf-lr3 as some will say its just for nutrient shuttling i have read some abstracts from univ of virginia health about igf-1 inhibiting gh release can post if you would like but i cant be to sure on lr3 i believe its still to new and not studied enough to be sure

Thanks for your replies. I did mention that DatBtrue's post was written in 2008, which could be completely outdated or inaccurate. I'm sure there's been a ton of research since then. I just got so overwhelmed with reading so many articles, that I had to put that out there.

Here is some personal experience based on facts of what has happened to me..

CJC 1295/GHRP 6 is a great combo. The GHRP increases hunger 15mins after injecting. Fat loss can be seen within a few days for ME as well.

HGH Frag is great for fat loss. Fat loss takes a few weeks to see for ME. Gives you an overall state of well being as well.

Can't comment on the rest as of yet.

OP, have you tried visiting Datbtrue's board? I think his sticky on here is pretty outdated.

i probably wasnt exactly clear as i was referring to igf-1 not necessarily igf-lr3. i truly cant say about igf-lr3 as some will say its just for nutrient shuttling i have read some abstracts from univ of virginia health about igf-1 inhibiting gh release can post if you would like but i cant be to sure on lr3 i believe its still to new and not studied enough to be sure
Trust me guys, I realize how overwhelming so much info can be, igf this, mgf that, ghrp who???? Later on today, I will post a chemical profile of the igf family members!!! We get so caught up on certain subjects that we actually forget what we were searching for in the first place. Im not joking, Ive probably spent close to 300 hrs just researching and filing notes, over the past 2 years. I figure if Im gonna learn about something, I want to learn everything about it. Im that dude who understands that 2x2=4, but why does it equal 4? I love science, it fascinates me!!!

Trust me guys, I realize how overwhelming so much info can be, igf this, mgf that, ghrp who???? Later on today, I will post a chemical profile of the igf family members!!! We get so caught up on certain subjects that we actually forget what we were searching for in the first place. Im not joking, Ive probably spent close to 300 hrs just researching and filing notes, over the past 2 years. I figure if Im gonna learn about something, I want to learn everything about it. Im that dude who understands that 2x2=4, but why does it equal 4? I love science, it fascinates me!!!

Awesome to hear buddy.

It's great to be a part of a board that has members like stylus.

Thanks bro

Awesome to hear buddy.

It's great to be a part of a board that has members like stylus.

Thanks bro

I'm curious about the igf but my results are so good from only GH + GHRP/GHRH right now that I'm going to wait to try the igf.

I'm curious about the igf but my results are so good from only GH + GHRP/GHRH right now that I'm going to wait to try the igf.

Dont blame ya. im gonna run ghrp/cjc for a year straight before even thinking about other peps. Its such a good all round stack and you know where you are with it.

Its a very confusing topic, and there is no "set protocol" on how to run any IGF. There are many factors to consider; After training, and injuring muscle tissue, muscle satelite cells are liberated...this area is now injured and "primed" for repair, not only sending out chemical signals, but also utilizing intracellular MGF to begin cell proliferation. It is unclear, but anectodedly, introducing IGF too close to MGF's action can inhibit MGF proliferation of satelite cells and induce differentiation; hence the protocol to wait a day or so PWO to introduce the IGF-1.
As far as the negative feedback loop, understand that IGF is not superior to GH and vice versa; they each play important parts, and one without the other isn't nearly as effective. That being said, When GH is either secreted naturally by the body or rHGH is introduced, IGF-1 levels increase markedly, in a dose-dependant manner. This causes the feedback cascade, in which, among iother processes, somatostatin is primarily released from the hypothalamus, effectively shutting down further GH secretion from the pituitary.
As some may know, GHRP's inhibit somatostatin action, therefore allowing for GH release; The GHRH/GHRP combo not only creates a synergetic GH pulse, but without the GHRP, GHRH would be useless if introduced while somatostatin levels were up.

The main confusion lies in IGF LR3 and DES ability to bind to receptors where and when you want them to. LR3 is too small to remain locally when injected and most of it will "go systemic" almost immediatley. Does any of it bind where injected? WTF knows. Timing the administartion of it can increase chances of some binding locally, but there is no way for us to know. It will bind to skeletal muscle, no question, but where will most of it end up? I have no opinion at this point which form of IGF is superior; we know that DES has Zero affinity for any of the IGFBB, and that it's much shorter lived than LR3. As far as effectiveness of one over the other, who knows.
And forget about MGF; it is not known to have a surface cell receptor, as native MGF is created and utilized within cells. Where or if it binds is unknown and complete conjecture....

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear