over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More successful with women on tren

Confidence, not Arrogance. Confidence shows that you believe in yourself. Woman love Badboys, for the fact it's genetically instilled to find a man that can protect and provide.
In a nutshell: Treat a Queen like a whore,an a Who're like a Queen, you will ALWAYS have pussy. To the extent that if your not the relationship type,an your a Cocksmith, girls will speak of you to their friends, which in return attracts those friends to seek you out,knowing it'll will be good time,with satisfaction an no strings attached.

Good advice little slice.

Tren personally makes me impulsive, hyper sexual and I become more assertive. Very easy to see why these things would help a guy with cold pick up, but unfortunately Ive also destroyed a lot of relationships while I was on tren. I freak out over little things that normally wouldn't affect me and get super paranoid. good for short term, bad for long term.

In my experience a woman knowing that you have other options is important in the beginning of a relationship...the first 6 months anyways but after that it doesn't do you much. Women get tired of the games and may even get insecure with all the attention you get and seek out a beta male with less options.

This may be a tough pill to swallow, but realize by committing to an exclusive relationship with a chick you are already losing some of your bad boy appeal. By agreeing to be exclusive you are sending her a subconscious signal that you are equal to her or below her in terms of your sexual market value. And that may not be the case...maybe you really just like her a person, but just because you think that doesn't mean she does.;) In her mind, she thinks Im this guys best option, why else would he be with me?

Either that or she catches on that you are using her for something.....companionship, an emotional safety net, for status, to fill a void. Which was the case in my last relationship.... And if she sniffs that out and realizes that your not being truly genuine she will eventually lose interest anyways. Not being willing to commit is the most powerful tool a man has in his arsenal.

Sounds like a bunch of you just meet dumb, weak willed imbeciles who can’t control themselves or sociopaths. There are good women out there, but yeah a lot of bags of shit too.

Good advice little slice.

Tren personally makes me impulsive, hyper sexual and I become more assertive. Very easy to see why these things would help a guy with cold pick up, but unfortunately Ive also destroyed a lot of relationships while I was on tren. I freak out over little things that normally wouldn't affect me and get super paranoid. good for short term, bad for long term.

In my experience a woman knowing that you have other options is important in the beginning of a relationship...the first 6 months anyways but after that it doesn't do you much. Women get tired of the games and may even get insecure with all the attention you get and seek out a beta male with less options.

a woman knowing you have options is ALWAYS important.. it never loses importance.

once she feels that she has you, she will start to look for 'better' guys.

women are always trying to sniff out fake alphas.. that's what shit tests are for.

dread is an absolutely essential part of a relationship. it's not harsh or cruel... its playing by the rules that women created.

Sounds like a bunch of you just meet dumb, weak willed imbeciles who can’t control themselves or sociopaths. There are good women out there, but yeah a lot of bags of shit too.

i think it's safe to say that the vast majority of western folks are dumb and weak willed.. both men and women.

their mere existence is permitted by the surplus of productivity created by smart people.

there are incredible women out there.. i have met a couple. but none of them are worth the risk of signing your life over to the government.

90 percent of men I have met in my lifetime are fools, doesn't make them bad, but fools, suckers. they sign there life away after a couple years because of a good piece of ass, its pathetic. half the guys I work with are divorced, annuity gone, house gone, paying child support. fools

Last edited:
Fucking Little Slice getting deep. Preach.... :D

I agree with most of what he put but a lot of those "girls" aren't worth a shit.

I don't think slice has ever been with a real woman and has had way too much time to think about this dating girlfriend-boyfriend shit.

When it comes to marriage he's wrong. In the sense that a woman, a loyal ass woman, (which I don't think he's ever had) will stand by you and follow threw anything. Some guys can't handle a real woman. They will be trapped in that single dating life forever or in and out of relationships for fear of commitment,

Long term marriage is not just about sex and attraction anymore it's about family and parternship. And that's not something you can explain to someone who doesn't have it or someone who doesn't want it, because they will just not understand.

I think slice has been conditioned by his surroundings. And while he does hold some interesting and true points it certainly doesn't pertain to all women like he would want you to think.

90 percent of men I have met in my lifetime are fools, doesn't make them bad, but fools, suckers. they sign there life away after a couple years because of a good piece of ass, its pathetic. half the guys I work with are divorced, annuity gone, house gone, paying child support. fools

y do u hate women?

I agree with most of what he put but a lot of those "girls" aren't worth a shit.

I don't think slice has ever been with a real woman and has had way too much time to think about this dating girlfriend-boyfriend shit.

When it comes to marriage he's wrong. In the sense that a woman, a loyal ass woman, (which I don't think he's ever had) will stand by you and follow threw anything. Some guys can't handle a real woman. They will be trapped in that single dating life forever or in and out of relationships for fear of commitment,

Long term marriage is not just about sex and attraction anymore it's about family and parternship. And that's not something you can explain to someone who doesn't have it or someone who doesn't want it, because they will just not understand.

I think slice has been conditioned by his surroundings. And while he does hold some interesting and true points it certainly doesn't pertain to all women like he would want you to think.

yes I agree with some of what he says, the rest I just laugh:eek:. come on slice stop being ridiculous bro, a little to deep, keep it real

y do u hate women?

I don't hate woman at all. I don't trust most, sneaky, money hungry, bad motives. most are evil humans, shit maybe I do hate them:D

you can't tell the loyal ones from the disloyal ones until it is too late..

sure, most disloyal women are a dead giveaway.

but ive known couples who were like one person.. it was like they shared the same heart beat.. 10, 20 years of marriage, and she gets 'bored' or 'unhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy', cheats, and cashes out.

a committed relationship is the exact same as marriage without the risk for the man. it's the same level of love, loyalty, partnership, and understanding..

but the man doesn't risk having his life torn apart if things go south.

it's funny to me when guys try to argue against this irrefutable truth.. it's like they are trying to convince me (and themselves) that they didn't make a massive mistake.

yes I agree with some of what he says, the rest I just laugh:eek:. come on slice stop being ridiculous bro, a little to deep, keep it real

it sounds like you and i are pretty much on the same page.. so i can see why this rudimentary stuff would sound funny.

but most guys lack even the most fundamental understanding of these things... even those who are old enough to be my father.

I don't think slice has ever been with a real woman and has had way too much time to think about this dating girlfriend-boyfriend sh

100% agree with this post. I didn’t know women like my wife existed, had to sort through a lot of trash to find her though (dated her for 8 years before marrying).

Last edited:
it sounds like you and i are pretty much on the same page.. so i can see why this rudimentary stuff would sound funny.

but most guys lack even the most fundamental understanding of these things... even those who are old enough to be my father.

I agree 100 percent. I have seen this since I was 17. my uncle was a multi millionare, got married and lost everything. I got him a job at 56 years old, union laborer, he has nothing because of a woman. you know what he did? he got married again:eek: most men are pathetic. I don't blame the woman, I blame the men for being so stupid. one blowjob and they are in love, its beyond pathetic

70 percent of male population would be millionares if it wasn't for marriage

marriage is like a minefield that you run through

the men who get safely to the other side are like "lol that was easy!! what are you guys complaining about???"

the men who get blown up.. well...

what changes when you get married? do you love each other more? NO!!! what changes? besides signing your life and assets over? do people get married because that's what everyone else does? if a woman pressured me to getting married I would be gone the first day. men need to grow a set of balls. after 10-15 years together I can see getting married. I see guys after 1-3 years together getting married, the chances of that marriage working are 1-5 percent, you don't even know the girl until 5 years

Last edited:

I do life coaching on the side of my regular job (go figure):rolleyes:

One thing that I have picked up on is a lot of bodybuilders tend to attract women with borderline personality disorder. This is a very dangerous mental disorder that affects 1 in 20 women that every guy should read about. These women seek out codependent men with a hero complex or narcissists because these women lack identity which makes them attracted to men with narcissistic qualities ....alot of bodybuilders possess these qualities. So Odds are if you have any sort of social life you HAVE encountered a women with bpd and if you don't know what your dealing with than its no joke. Ive seen very strong guys lose themselves to women like this...legit players. The reason is these women are not your "regular women" They are manipulative and can disarm your natural protective instincts as a man, they tap into what makes you tick, find out what you are looking for in a woman, and literally become that woman. They're usually amazing in bed and hot as fuck so that doesn't help either.

what changes when you get married? do you love each other more? NO!!! what changes? besides signing your life and assets over? do people get married because that's what everyone else does? if a woman pressured me to getting married I would be gone the first day. men need to grow a set of balls. after 10-15 years together I can see getting married. I see guys after 1-3 years together getting married, the chances of that marriage working are 1-5 percent, you don't even know the girl until 5 years

-sees the marriage is just signing your assets over
-can understand getting married after a certain amount of time passes

Wat

I do life coaching on the side of my regular job (go figure):rolleyes:

One thing that I have picked up on is a lot of bodybuilders tend to attract women with borderline personality disorder. This is a very dangerous mental disorder that affects 1 in 20 women

Bpd is just another made up disorder to try to explain why some vicious cunts are more vicious than other vicious cunts

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws