mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most impressive bodybuilder you have seen ???

A guy named Ron Flowers, I was 14 years old and he was a security guard at my high school. He was Mr. California at the time, and my jaw dropped when I saw how huge he was, definitly a "holy shit!" moment.

My second OMG moment was the first competition I ever did, the 1999 San Jose Classic....Ronnie Coleman was the guest poser...saw him pumping up backstage, I didn't believe he was from this earth!

Curtis Lefler RIP buddy

Attachments

• Curtis RIP.jpg
    Curtis RIP.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 386
for me it was Dorian yates, he was doing a Guest spot and it was defintely off season, but he was that huge his head was like a peanut on his massive body..

My jaw just dropped..

i like kai greene just like his attitude and the way he trains. seen him at Bev powerhouse in LI couple times.

Malcolm Marshall 6'4 290

Attachments

• malcolm.jpg
    malcolm.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 342
Yates circa '94. Just jaw dropping size at the time.

The room pretty much went silent and there was a bunch of gasps when he walked in.

He is/was the only BBr I've ever seen who had labored walking because his legs got in the way of each other. Watching his gait as he walked was amazing since he basically kept getting in the way of himself. Each step appeared to have had a conscious effort involved in order for him to get one leg in front of the other.

I saw Yates at the 95 Night of Champions I think it was, he was the guest poser. He was in the audience at prejudging and was wearing a red flannel shirt with the sleeves cut off to 3/4 length. It looked like he had a towel under his collar behind his neck but it was his traps holding the shirt up...lol
His forearms that were sticking out looked enormous, I think he had to cut the shirt so his forearms would fit.
I was in awe....

by far toney freeman dude was like 160 at 6 foot 2 when he started working out

bertil fox

bertil fox in a gym in east london when i was a kid .he was huge .

Yates circa '94. Just jaw dropping size at the time.

The room pretty much went silent and there was a bunch of gasps when he walked in.

He is/was the only BBr I've ever seen who had labored walking because his legs got in the way of each other. Watching his gait as he walked was amazing since he basically kept getting in the way of himself. Each step appeared to have had a conscious effort involved in order for him to get one leg in front of the other.

I never seen Dorian in person ,but a few friends of mine have seen everyone and they said Dorian was just craziest looking they ever seen.

Biggest I have seen most be Markus ruhl at Loaded cup in danmark 155 kg beast!Best most be Dennis wolf at the same show ,think it was 2007!
But i think it will change this year! becuse Phil heath going to guestpose at the same show this year

Phil Heath guest posing about a month after winning the 2011 Olympia! Cool guy to actually talk to as well.

Kevin Levrone looked nuts why he never won an O beats me

Last edited:
Andreas Muntzer at the pro ironman not long before he pass away. Nobody gets in the condition Andreas did!!!

As everyone see's im a noob on here, only 21years old so i haven't been into bodybuilding as long as the rest. But 2 years ago, Jay cutler went to a small show in Ottawa, IL. I went to it and I made my gf stand right next to me I was so nervous to talk to him. I was almost speechless he's massive, huge inspiration seeing pros like him.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws