over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most potent injectable sarm cycle

Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but I believe you've mentioned you compete in amateur cycling correct? Which sarms have you and your fellow competitors found to be useful in your sport and possibly others?

Ostarine and RAD-140 in particular. Apart from the obvious of enhancing recovery and nutrient partitioning/transit - ostarine has some benefits around joint and tendon healing making it ideal for high-volume running blocks, rad140 improves muscular endurance and power output so noticeable during hill climbs. Both have the advantage of not really impacting on bodyweight (unless you train & eat specifically to gain weight - they are still anabolics even if "mild").

Again, not saying they are "superior" to other AAS for this purpose or any other, but their side effects profiles (assuming run in short duration or alongside TRT) are fairly low. I'm also aware of some rugby players using ostarine or lgd4033 for similar purposes.

Ostarine and RAD-140 in particular. Apart from the obvious of enhancing recovery and nutrient partitioning/transit - ostarine has some benefits around joint and tendon healing making it ideal for high-volume running blocks, rad140 improves muscular endurance and power output so noticeable during hill climbs. Both have the advantage of not really impacting on bodyweight (unless you train & eat specifically to gain weight - they are still anabolics even if "mild").

Again, not saying they are "superior" to other AAS for this purpose or any other, but their side effects profiles (assuming run in short duration or alongside TRT) are fairly low. I'm also aware of some rugby players using ostarine or lgd4033 for similar purposes.
I think I will try epp ostarone rad 140 and Cardarine for long distance swimming

I think I will try epp ostarone rad 140 and Cardarine for long distance swimming
Sounds like a cramp waiting to happen 1mile into your swim... Might want to reconsider using rad140 as it rivals supersrol in terms of painful back/shoulder pumps.

I'd say rad140 yields more strength gains than all your conventional oral AAS.. with the exception of superdrol.
Guys write it off because it's a 'SARM' and not 'real AAS'
But I've run 10-20mg and I was moving weights like nothing.
I may give it another try, but at the moment I can't afford to run gear that cause painful pumps.
I'm more focused on hybrid athlete style workouts. Lifting. Running. Boxing.
Pumps are cool in the gym while lifting. But not for running (shins/calves) or boxing(shoulders)

I'd say rad140 yields more strength gains than all your conventional oral AAS.. with the exception of superdrol.
Guys write it off because it's a 'SARM' and not 'real AAS'
But I've run 10-20mg and I was moving weights like nothing.
I may give it another try, but at the moment I can't afford to run gear that cause painful pumps.
I'm more focused on hybrid athlete style workouts. Lifting. Running. Boxing.
Pumps are cool in the gym while lifting. But not for running (shins/calves) or boxing(shoulders)

i want to try 40-60mg and see what gives. 150mg was used on breast cancer patients which is a crazy high dose.

YK11 Experience write up, he used it up to 50mg.

“My experience with Injectable yk-11 was very impressive. I gained 16 pounds in a very short amount of time. And not newby gains, I've been at this game for 17 years and have quite a bit of mass already. Competing in the amateur Olympia next year, hoping to get my pro card. So the yk11 was a very nice addition and surprised me to say the least. I BnC. Since stopping the yk11 I've retained all mass and have since added more. An added bonus of using it, while on, there was a very noticeable increase in density and hardness as well, I'd say as much as when on a test tren winny a mast cycle. I also noticed less ai was needed as well. It seems to be a very versatile compound. I can gain mass or cut on it very effectively. I since have experimented with it in combination of other compounds as well with very favorable results. I'm pretty sure I will use it for almost all future cycles. My knowledge and experience with this compound (Injectable) tells me that it's years ahead of the game and people haven't caught on to it as much, but when they do it will be all the craze lol people think that aas are the way to go because it's tried and true, and because there is almost no (real) research into this compound besides antidotal, but most is with the oral version, and obviously the Injectable component has made it many multiples better, and likewise decreased health side effects to the point of almost no toxicity via bloodwork. Besides people's claims of tendon weakening, but I have yet to experience this. I hope my experience has helped you in whatever you are looking for into this compound. It has my vote for sure. When a seasoned unnatural bodybuilder tells you he gained 16 dry pounds on it, I'd say that it's a good compound, especially with favorable bloodwork.”

“Favorable bloodwork”, no toxicity while adding mass and being effective at hardening a physique. Is this guy selling that stuff??!!

“Favorable bloodwork”, no toxicity while adding mass and being effective at hardening a physique. Is this guy selling that stuff??!!

No he is is not selling anything, he brews his own injectable SARMS. I know of another bodybuilder who uses 10mg oral YK11 on cruise and says it has a very noticeable effect with no effect on bloodwork. I haven't tried YK11 but plenty of bodybuilders use it and swear by it.

Interesting, I assume injects would be daily, same dose 10 mgs?

Interesting, I assume injects would be daily, same dose 10 mgs?

Yes SARMS are injected daily, the common dosage is 10-20mg but people have gone up to 50. i personally would stick with oral YK because SARMS are created to be taken oral , I don’t get why people want to inject it.

Sarms.

Don't get it.

Like most supplements, throwing money down the drain.

I played with SARMs, prohormones etc years ago. Probably not the smartest thing to do. Most of this stuff either didn't make it through pre-clinical studies because they fucked up the animals or died later in clinical trials. So, here we are taking the shit in 10 times the dose that failed in animals and early human trials. I'll stick mostly with the stuff that made it: Primo, Mast, Test, Anavar, Turinabol, nandrolones, even EQ made it to human use briefly but still used today in veterinary applications. GH, great. Some peptides are/were used and made it through some approval processes.

YK-11 and Obstacles to Myostatin Blockade​

YK-11 is a steroidal gene-selective partial agonist of the AR, or in other words, a SARM. Inhibiting myostatin by targeting the AR is possible because both myostatin and follistatin are subject to androgen signaling. In C2C12 myoblast cells, additional key anabolic targets of the AR such as MyoG, Mfy5, and MyoD are upregulated with the administration of YK-11.

Myogenic effects of YK-11 also involve NF-κB signaling as it has been suggested to attenuate muscle wasting during sepsis. Unlike full AR agonists, YK-11 prevents N/C interaction, and it has been suggested that YK-11 may also interfere with the ability of other AR ligands (i.e., DHT) to induce conformational changes to the AR necessary for full activation. This characteristic poses a potential limitation when combining YK-11 with a wide range of PEDs because AAS and other SARMs highly depend on full AR agonism to exert their myotropic effects.

Furthermore, there are numerous other barriers to myostatin inhibitors. Gum bleeding, telangiectasia, and erythema following soluble ActRIIB administration has hindered its clinical progression. Myostatin inhibitors that function via follistatin upregulation also have their own drawbacks. Follistatin inhibits pituitary FSH release, and thus, artificially upregulating follistatin harms fertility. With respect to safety and efficacy, YK-11 has yet to be tested in human clinical trials. However, there are certainly a significant number of athletes who have used the PED, demonstrated by the development of drug tests for YK-11 in athletic competitions.

Myostatin inhibition, at least via follistatin upregulation, may also increase the risk of injury in athletes. Tendons of myostatin knockout rats have 20% less peak strain compared to wild-type controls. Similar treatments in mice caused comparable effects, resulting in tendons that were small, brittle, and hypocellular. Follistatin knockout mice exhibit craniofacial and rib defects. As such, TGF-β superfamily members appear to regulate the balance between stem cells and tissue homeostasis beyond skeletal muscle tissue. With respect to resistance exercise adaptations, myostatin may serve to ensure tendon integrity to match the increasing tensile load generated by growing contractile protein tissue.

Consequently, one should practice extra caution when utilizing myostatin inhibitors due to their potential to increase injury risk. Further research may reveal novel insight on the dichotomous tissue-specific nature of TGF-β expression in response to androgen signaling. For instance, androgens like DHT tend to promote facial hair growth but simultaneously induce the miniaturization of scalp hair follicles in those prone to androgenic alopecia.

Perhaps all AR ligands, AAS included, maintain gene-selective effects depending on the tissue type and corresponding unique cellular milieus composing distinct coregulator profiles and epigenomes. This may further explain differing physiological effects of various androgens and suggests the possibility of engineering new AR ligands through a gene- and/or epigene-selective approach. Nonetheless, myostatin inhibition as a whole remains another relatively untapped field for novel anabolic agents.

I mean I guess taking sarms you’ll get a little better results than taking something like creatine …… real gear is the answer if you’re looking for real results. And no sarms aren’t even near the same thing as gear. That’s like comparing a Prius to a lambo

I mean I guess taking sarms you’ll get a little better results than taking something like creatine …… real gear is the answer if you’re looking for real results. And no sarms aren’t even near the same thing as gear. That’s like comparing a Prius to a lambo

The only “SARM” really worth looking into is YK11. It’s not a Non-Steroidal SARM like Ostarine, LGD, and S4. It’s a Hybrid Anabolic steroid and Myostatin inhibitor. It is stronger than many AAS and it’s not hepatotoxic like typical designer steroids ex: m1t, SDROL, Msten etc.

I think yk11 injection did fuck up my joints bad, worse than anything except maybe epistane

I thought the whole allure of SARMs was that you didn't have to inject them?

The only Sarms I’ve used are both of the Cardarine/GW variations, and SR9009, which aren’t actually even Sarms (sold and marketed alongside them though so I’ll include them)

Amazing results for Cardio. Took them when I was in the Military so I could still be big and pass runs/rucks

Other than those, for that purpose (cardio/endurance), I wouldn’t bother with Sarms

Although I have heard good things about this S23
One of my friends is coached by Jansen and apparently he uses this with a lot of his guys. Apparently Nick Walker is a big fan of it, but that’s heresay so take that for what’s it’s worth lol. Apparently really increases workout aggression and hardens you up

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws