over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mother-in-law Holiday Nightmare

Bambam76

Registered
Newbies
I know this is off topic, but im sure lots of you have that annoying, ruin the holiday get together mother-in-law. She ruins every family function she goes to, and here comes Christmas.

Any ideas of how or what to do to make the holidays better? Shes a typical one-upper, and she is the most negative person to be around, never a positive comment. Please help!!!!

The majority of people can't handle uncomfortable silence. They freak out because there's no reaction to play off. If she starts saying passive aggressive things to rile you up, just stare at her and don't say anything. It's diffcult to do. Most people want to say their piece, but there's a new level of satisfaction when you don't even acknowledge someone was ever conceived.

Well I’ll assume you already smashed her phone and pissed on her leg so beyond that....

Call her out on it, straight up call her out and do it in front of others. Shitty people only think it’s okay to be shitty because others enable it.

I promise you she will either completely change after that or you won’t ever have to deal with her again. You can’t lose

Cut off high conflict people from your life

If you run into them; Make eye contact, Agree, nod, and move on with your day

Best way to deal with people

Letting other people own real estate in your head is like letting some stranger crap in your living room. Most you guys would punch that person (concreter would probably beat him to death :)

There's nothing you can do. Other than telling her exactly what you think but there's no reason for that. You just sit back & expect the worst & when the worst isnt as bad you expect then call it a win. Shes never going to change & you cant make her. It'll only drive a wedge if you try. I gave up years ago. 21 to be exact

I know this is off topic, but im sure lots of you have that annoying, ruin the holiday get together mother-in-law. She ruins every family function she goes to, and here comes Christmas.

Any ideas of how or what to do to make the holidays better? Shes a typical one-upper, and she is the most negative person to be around, never a positive comment. Please help!!!!

🔫 🔨 💣 🗡 💉

..options ..keep them open ..lol

Smash her cell phone.......

Mine barely speaks English. Apparently she's pretty difficult to deal with and my gf stresses out for weeks any time we have to go see her. The 5 or 6 words she says to me are usually quite pleasant though

There's nothing you can do. Other than telling her exactly what you think but there's no reason for that. You just sit back & expect the worst & when the worst isnt as bad you expect then call it a win. Shes never going to change & you cant make her. It'll only drive a wedge if you try. I gave up years ago. 21 to be exact
Ive told her what i think and her daughter even hates being around her more than me. Now thats fckd up. Guess im in for more of the same, i really do like the ambien comment tho. Lol

My Ma is the pain in the ass, my Inlaws are OK, just loud and hyper Italians, I love quiet, so I stay home alone w/ the dog on Holidays.
I see them enough each weekend w/ normal SUN visits, Holidays are for me (and Buddy).

Attachments

• buddy-hart.JPG
    buddy-hart.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 28
The single positive to come out of COVID lockdowns- an excuse to avoid family you can’t stand

It's my wife I don't like spending the time with...I would love to spend it with my mother in law instead lol
Pics of mother in law ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity